Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

I Was Raped By My Step Sister At 7, I Hate Her Passionately.please Advise Me!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was Raped By My Step Sister At 7, I Hate Her Passionately.please Advise Me!!! (2259 Views)

My Daughter At 7 / My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me / I Hate Her And Even The Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Raped By My Step Sister At 7, I Hate Her Passionately.please Advise Me!!! by salex969yhocm: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
when i was seven,i had this step sister of mine at 20 whom was having intimacy with me.when my parent are absent he wil drag me inside and she will sleep with me.i regret it now and i hate her even want to kill her,if i had the chance.pls i need advise
Re: I Was Raped By My Step Sister At 7, I Hate Her Passionately.please Advise Me!!! by jhydebaba(m): 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
U regret it now undecidednever regret what once made u laugh, having said that, u must not do anything stooped if u don't want to end up behind bars undecided
Re: I Was Raped By My Step Sister At 7, I Hate Her Passionately.please Advise Me!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
Expose her for the deranged p.edophile that she is. I say tell everyone around you and her. She may be molesting another child right now and by exposing her, you may save another child in the future. Perhaps, an eventual apology from her would help you move on with your life?

Next step is to get yourself therapy. Your feelings are normal but it is not healthy to go through life like this. Book an appointment with a counselor and start to work through this issue with them. It is not easy to get over such a traumatic experience. May God heal you and help you find peace.
Re: I Was Raped By My Step Sister At 7, I Hate Her Passionately.please Advise Me!!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
Re: I Was Raped By My Step Sister At 7, I Hate Her Passionately.please Advise Me!!! by member9: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2012
Haha..
Guy, abeg knack your head for wall.
Read your post again, it shows that your obviously making something up.
Re: I Was Raped By My Step Sister At 7, I Hate Her Passionately.please Advise Me!!! by Chukwuemeka007(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
Your step sister bt........ ''he will drag me to his room''. Which one we go come believe?
Re: I Was Raped By My Step Sister At 7, I Hate Her Passionately.please Advise Me!!! by CrazyMan(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
جيمس بوند: Haha..

Read your post again, it shows that your obviously making something up.

Chukwuemeka007: Your step sister bt........ ''he will drag me to his room''. Which one we go come believe?
He definately made the story up.
Re: I Was Raped By My Step Sister At 7, I Hate Her Passionately.please Advise Me!!! by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2012
salex969@yho.cm:
When I was seven, I had this step sister of mine at 20 who was having intimacy with me. When my parent are absent, he will drag me inside and she will sleep with me. I regret it now and I hate her; even want to kill her, if i had the chance. Pls I need advise

CrazyMan: He definately made the story up.

CrazyMan,

I do hope the bolded thus convinces you that it was a typographical error from the poster.

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Love More Your Spouse Or Your Parents / Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage / 10 Symptoms Of Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.