Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie (73808 Views)

Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) / Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by asanwafo: 6:58am On May 05, 2020
gypsey:
Baby making machine, when was the last time she did any acting? why they even label her an actress?
Painment. For saying this no baby will come ur way.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by asanwafo: 7:01am On May 05, 2020
JimohMomoh:
Congratulations.

That hospital get levels o

Hope you won't go for fifth just because of another male child.
How is that ur problem. Don't go and marry continue looking for a man or woman to accuse of rape.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by asanwafo: 7:08am On May 05, 2020
winj:
Only an illiterate has 4 children in the harsh economic climate of the world (especially Africa) today - are these people that primitive?
What happened to having 2 kids?
And u thing u are literate. Is ur kid fresher than any of her kid. That is if u are married
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by ashawopikin(m): 7:14am On May 05, 2020
lalasticlala:
Star actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie has given birth to her 4th child, a girl, named Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie.

Prince Odie Okojie, Husband of the super talented and versatile actress shared pictures from the hospital on his instagram page. He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_xtCTZHkjx/?igshid=1iou5g2hrbgpt
see as the baby dey smile, because dem born her for better country
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by missCAPS: 7:18am On May 05, 2020
Congrats to her! I can't wait to start having my little angels cry

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by rottennaija(m): 7:37am On May 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Congratulations
Isoright
Damnnnnn. A niggarrr and three girls

Damnnnnn baby

Don't say that. To you it is a perfect combination
But pity the niggarrr among the three ladies
They should add another niggarrr to that squad
If not the stress will be too much for the niggarrr

Talking from experience!
Got five female siblings
Am the only niggarrr.. nothing when all those girls fit do. They continue to behave like babies and seek for your attention.

Imagine Bedc restore light yesterday. No light for our house. Just for them to go switch from generator to nepa light
Them begin call me for phone make i come house come do am

Build them automatic charge over switch and you know this case is solved.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Iceberg3: 7:43am On May 05, 2020
Now now now it yaff carry it mama nose. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by ojonugwa25(m): 7:51am On May 05, 2020
Congratulations mr and mrs okojie
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by cococandy(f): 7:55am On May 05, 2020
Congratulations mercy kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Bubblewitch: 7:59am On May 05, 2020
yesloaded:

Believe me, she needs to take it easy come what may
not your business
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Mamakimy97: 8:12am On May 05, 2020
delugajackson:
Beautiful baby.

Children are the heritage of God and the fruit of the womb is His reward. I decree to every woman in need of this beautiful blessing, you shall celebrate your dedication next year. The Lord has heard your prayers and supplication, and yeah He is wiping every tear right now.

Receive it! It's yours! It's yours! It's yours!
Amen
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by michelism(m): 8:14am On May 05, 2020
Congrats
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by michelism(m): 8:16am On May 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Congratulations
Isoright

Damnnnnn baby

Talking from experience!
Got five female siblings
Am the only niggarrr.. nothing when all those girls fit do. They continue to behave like babies and seek for your attention.

Imagine Bedc restore light yesterday. No light for our house. Just for them to go switch from generator to nepa light

Stop being "Mr good". Teach and train them, and if they refuse training because of laziness, leave them in darkness for hours and enjoy your moment outside next time; do this until they receive sense. By so doing you're helping yourself, their lives, and their future husbands.

Same behavior with my wife but trust me, nobody tell am before she adjust sharp-sharp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Joystark(f): 8:22am On May 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Congratulations
Isoright

Damnnnnn baby

Talking from experience!
Got five female siblings

Lol...
I can imagine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by yesloaded: 8:23am On May 05, 2020
Bubblewitch:
not your business
No vex
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Sheyilola(f): 8:32am On May 05, 2020
Congratulations �

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Kimply: 8:33am On May 05, 2020
Congrats bae
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by vaca1: 8:51am On May 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Congratulations
Isoright

Damnnnnn baby

Talking from experience!
Got five female siblings

What of me nko
6 boys and only girl
I no wan start my story
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by faithfull18(f): 8:53am On May 05, 2020
gypsey:
not really black skin is beautiful too.

by the way that photo is my son's smiley
Better.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by golddare: 8:57am On May 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Congratulations
Isoright

Damnnnnn baby

Talking from experience!
Got five female siblings

And those sisters dey jealous or protective when you are seen with another lady that draws your attention from them.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Nobody: 8:57am On May 05, 2020
asanwafo:
Painment. For saying this no baby will come ur way.
what an idiotic comments to make grin if you truely believe this your rubbish then you are the most stupid and obscene individual i ve ever come across on social media..

and oh! just to cause you more heartaches and high BP. FYI i have already had 6 children by 3 different women. now go stab yourself in the eyes. grin

she is baby making machine.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Nobody: 9:05am On May 05, 2020
faithfull18:

Better.
you see? i can make babies too, that doesn't mean i cannot say that people are ugly, you know? the truth is, there are ugly people and there are beautiful people, it is just the fact. and i am sure you fall into the beautiful categories tongue

so what say you? you and I make more babies infact, it doesn't matter how you look as long as you are female and can give birth to lots of babies tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Nobody: 9:07am On May 05, 2020
DonTattaglia:

I see frustration eating so deep into your decomposing brain. Damn it, I weep for your high level of ignorance and moronic reasoning!!
Thank you! grin now go stab yourself in the eyes.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by izubext007: 9:37am On May 05, 2020
please let her go for her make up now.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Goddyj(m): 9:52am On May 05, 2020
Congratulations man. One more guy and you're done.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by mydeporch(f): 9:54am On May 05, 2020
Dosoq:
Very productive.
4th child in 6years of marriage.

Weldone girl.
Hmnnn!!!!Life
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Perocom(m): 10:22am On May 05, 2020
lalasticlala:
Star actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie has given birth to her 4th child, a girl, named Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie.

Prince Odie Okojie, Husband of the super talented and versatile actress shared pictures from the hospital on his instagram page. He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_xtCTZHkjx/?igshid=1iou5g2hrbgpt

Cute baby. Born in the year of the deadly Covid19 pandemic, may your arrival cleanse the land of this pandemic and restore us back to safety and normalcy. IJN

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by tammie24: 12:13pm On May 05, 2020
asanwafo:
How is that ur problem? Is she responsible for ur break up?
breakup

Hope you've been taking your drugs regularly
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by odoss(m): 12:41pm On May 05, 2020
Congratulations to the family..
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by francaofzion: 12:49pm On May 05, 2020
Congratulations Mercy Johnson.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by gwama2: 1:32pm On May 05, 2020
By making 4th child there, it is boy that you were looking for, now it is girl you had, so make a 5th and you will see if it is boy or girl, if you believe that it retains a husband you are wrong, it is a woman he left to go with you, it is also a new woman that he will find to leave you and go with her. When you find yourself alone, I hope you can feed and take care of all these children yourself. cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girls Threw Their G-strings At Kupe Boys In Lagos Last Night / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight / Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.