Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie (73805 Views)

Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) / Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by irunoko(m): 9:45pm On May 04, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Is it your machine??
is it your opinion? tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Brunicekid(m): 9:45pm On May 04, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Who's Mercy Johnson

We don't know her here in Madagascar. undecided

Well, Congratulations to her. smiley
Will you keep quiet!

You don't know Mercy Johnson...

Maybe you were born in the mid 2000s shaa wink grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by skyfather09(m): 9:46pm On May 04, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:
In the next 9 months, we will harvest millions of Covid-19 babies

grin grin
to replace the dead people, plus no be all the kids go comot well, some go die.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by eyinjuege: 9:46pm On May 04, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
Congratulations slay mama, we don catch your fun. This time around no time for makeup or any thing. You haircut sef come make you be like Agbero for Benin motor park.

It's like you've not seen some of her movies where she is without any shred of make up, and her hair is like this too. She no dey pretend o.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Maturedconnect: 9:47pm On May 04, 2020
chai this her husband dey fire her with pikin oo...nawaooo...I no say he never end from there,more still coming...I hear say an average kogi woman fit born 12 children.. nawaooo,
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Vulcan24(m): 9:47pm On May 04, 2020
Dosoq:
Very productive.
4th child in 6years of marriage.

Weldone girl.

hahn !!!

na race?
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by tunbosun002(f): 9:47pm On May 04, 2020
Ambode4g:
One thing wey dey surprise me be say how she take reach US despite the traveling ban. Abi na black market she take travel ni.
I think she traveled before the lockdown
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by seedsower(m): 9:48pm On May 04, 2020
Beautiful bouncing baby.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 04, 2020
delugajackson:
Beautiful baby.

Children are the heritage of God and the fruit of the womb is His reward. I decree to every woman in need of this beautiful blessing, you shall celebrate your dedication next year. The Lord has heard your prayers and supplication, and yeah He is wiping every tear right now.

Receive it! It's yours! It's yours! It's yours!
Yea! and they would come on social media and here to beg for money to feed their 2 dozen kids each, Children are not from any bloody God, they are the result of sex, you have sex you get a woman pregnant, she gives birth to either a murderer, a prostitute, an armed robber or a kidnapper.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by bitingcool: 9:51pm On May 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Congratulations
Isoright
Damnnnnn. A niggarrr and three girls

Damnnnnn baby

Don't say that. To you it is a perfect combination
But pity the niggarrr among the three ladies
They should add another niggarrr to that squad
If not the stress will be too much for the niggarrr

Talking from experience!
Got five female siblings
Am the only niggarrr..

Hahahaha. This guy's weed is pure
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by UTMOST10(m): 9:51pm On May 04, 2020
congratulations to you my sister..... I rejoice with you �
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by kemii3338: 9:51pm On May 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by bizzibodi(m): 9:51pm On May 04, 2020
See gadgets for only one person.d next pregnancy shld b carried & birthed by d husband.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Pacesetter123(m): 9:53pm On May 04, 2020
Infinity988:
Mercy Johnson? that name sound familiar, Is she a politician?
Yes,she is.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by faithfull18(f): 9:53pm On May 04, 2020
gypsey:
yes we are, now go stab youself in the eyes. Those creatures are ugly. sad
Which one have you made
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 04, 2020
friday2011:

Abeg which one be Madagascar?

Town or village?
Country in east africa.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Dirpetaner: 9:56pm On May 04, 2020
She is more fertile than fertilizer and loamy soil. She is the goddess of fertility herself.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Pacesetter123(m): 9:56pm On May 04, 2020
iyatrustee:
Shey na who just born dey chop all that dey even take soda join?

Wetin we do nurses for Nigeria? First u must cut ur nails, then u must be clean shaved down there or they will give ur konko below gorimapa with blade grin

Congrats Mercy!
Isat-soo?
grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 04, 2020
faithfull18:

Which one have you made
perhaps i should start making babies with you, if you are that desparateundecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Pacesetter123(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2020
Roon9:

This is low bro.. Ahba
Leave am,nah im want buy garri for them or pay dia school fees.Dem busy body gang na im belong to.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2020
No man can have an endowed woman like this mercy Johnson as a wife and will wanna stop on 3 children.

you'll wanna have like 4 - 6 kids with her.

congrats, Mercy.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by faithfull18(f): 10:00pm On May 04, 2020
gypsey:
perhaps i should start making babies with you, if you are that desparateundecided
angry undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 04, 2020
faithfull18:

angry undecided
Is this supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Igetmyown247: 10:02pm On May 04, 2020
They just wanna have another boy. She’s gonna get pregnant again in 2yrs. Congrats to them.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by OmoMummy2: 10:03pm On May 04, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by nereushouse(m): 10:04pm On May 04, 2020
Congratulations Mercy.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Mcslize: 10:04pm On May 04, 2020
Ambode4g:
One thing wey dey surprise me be say how she take reach US despite the traveling ban. Abi na black market she take travel ni.

So the child is a US citizen?
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by Bahamas95(m): 10:04pm On May 04, 2020
Which one is Divine-Mercy again, only her wan bear two names.

Pikin just dey come out from belle dem don dey confuse her.

Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by luvme0702: 10:05pm On May 04, 2020
Congrats! The way I'm seeing them ehen, this couple go born reach six children.
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie by TruthSpeaker: 10:05pm On May 04, 2020
eyinjuege:

It's like you've not seen some of her movies where she is without any shred of make up, and her hair is like this too. She no dey pretend o.

To be truthful I don’t know her, neither have I seen her in any movie.
I just said so after I saw her family picture and she is looking really different.
Before I know it, I be accused of being a bully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" / Girls Threw Their G-strings At Kupe Boys In Lagos Last Night / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.