Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved To Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved To Abia (1213 Views)

200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm / Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters / BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Declares FREE Cooking Gas, Thanks Company For Donation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved To Abia by Kosiso12(f): 9:19pm On May 04, 2020
BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved to Abia Tonight

By Wisdom Nwedene, Umuahia

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State, on Monday, raised an alarm over plans to secretly move Almajiris to the state within the "next 24 hours".

A statement made available to Igbere TV by the Commissioner for Information, Chief John Okiyi stated that reports available to the government indicate that they are leaving their state this night to arrive Abia State tomorrow.

The statement added that the State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, has therefore directed all security agencies in the state, especially those posted to inter-state boundary communities, members of the State and LGAs enforcement task force teams as well as the inter-ministerial committee on COVID-19, to ensure that within this period of the subsisting border closure necessitated by the coronavirus pandemic, no individual or group is allowed to enter the state, aside from those duly exempted, from any other part of the country.

The Governor also directs men and officers of the State Homeland Security Ministry to deploy immediately to relevant inter-state boundary communities to ensure there is no unauthorized entry.

He said : "We wish to reemphasize that traditional rulers and TC Chairmen of inter-state boundary communities will be held responsible and sanctioned for any of such unauthorized entry into the state. All necessary lawful measures must be taken to stop the entry of not only the almajiris but also other unlawful migrants into the state till the FG-backed inter-state border closure regulation put in place to control spread of COVID-19 from one state to another is lifted."

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1350002/breaking-ikpeazu-raises-alarm-almajiris-secretly-moved-abia-tonight/

Re: BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved To Abia by Tissaia(f): 9:20pm On May 04, 2020
shocked
Re: BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved To Abia by NextD18: 9:21pm On May 04, 2020
And the enemies of Igbos keep trying their best to infect our land with infected and ungrateful Almajiris.

Chukwu okike will never allow that.
Kitikpa ga alacha ndi iro anya.
Amadioha ga agbagbu ndi iro.
Nya ekwensu ga ami fa onu.

The spirit of indaboski pahose ga agbawa ndi iro akpa amu.

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved To Abia by Trailblazer1(m): 9:21pm On May 04, 2020
Just shoot them at sight
Re: BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved To Abia by ojun50(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2020
Send them back
Act like ma

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved To Abia by ukukaegbu(m): 9:23pm On May 04, 2020
Send them back
Re: BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved To Abia by OhBiafra: 9:25pm On May 04, 2020
They should divert them to Yoruba land.
Omoluabis believe in one Zoogeria

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved To Abia by Cyberterror: 9:27pm On May 04, 2020
The environment of Abia state is very attractive to almajiris.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved To Abia by Ezennwa(m): 9:28pm On May 04, 2020
hmm!

Return them back to their destinations with immediate effect, because we cannot afford to deal with CoronaVirus for now.

we will not take it.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved To Abia by Piggyyeasters(f): 9:28pm On May 04, 2020
Kerosene distributor raising false alarm
Who knows tomorrow those boys may rule Nigeria in the future

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved To Abia by Piggyyeasters(f): 9:31pm On May 04, 2020
Cyberterror:
The environment of Abia state is very attractive to almajiris.
only pigs can duel in this slum not almajiri boys
Re: BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved To Abia by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 04, 2020
angry
I hate dumb and stupid Governors like Okezie. For Godsake you are the Governor for crying out loud, the ball is in your court as the Chief security officer of your state, All talk and no action. He should come and learn how to govern from WIKE, aka talk and do. The only Governor with 9 lives
Re: BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved To Abia by sunnymaster(m): 9:36pm On May 04, 2020
undecidedsend them back no dulling abeg
Re: BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved To Abia by Irijosa777(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2020
Am just feeling sad for those children, I really feel pity for them because no matter what they are still human and they deserve to be treated as such and I don't know why their leaders is trying to send them away, but funny enough let a person ( say a Christian) take responsibility of those children by trying to help them then they will appear from no where to resist it saying they are going to be converted to Christianity.
I remember some time ago in one of the Northern state a good Samaritan wanted to train those children but they resisted it by tagging it that they want to convert them to Christianity. But all the same let show love to this children, they deserve to be loved, they deserve to be happy like any other person in the country.
it is well with us in this country
Re: BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved To Abia by athaboi(f): 9:47pm On May 04, 2020
For real?
Re: BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved To Abia by Ojukwucriminal: 9:52pm On May 04, 2020
This Useless Kerosene Governor has now found a good storyline to excuse himself of his calamitous maladministration and incompetence. He Has seen more reasons to continue to share Rotten Fufu and soup to the good people of Abia
Re: BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved To Abia by sapientia(m): 10:11pm On May 04, 2020
I feel bad for Abia state.

Seems they are never lucky with governors.
Re: BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved To Abia by Seunallly: 10:58pm On May 04, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:
[̲̫̲̲̅̅̅T̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅h̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅U̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅l̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅K̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅G̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅v̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅h̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅w̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅f̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅u̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅d̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅g̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅d̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅y̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅l̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅x̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅c̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅u̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅h̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅m̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅l̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅f̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅f̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅h̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅c̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅l̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅m̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅u̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅m̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅l̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅d̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅m̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅d̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅c̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅m̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅p̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅c̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅.̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅H̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅H̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅m̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅c̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅u̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅h̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅R̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅F̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅u̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅f̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅u̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅d̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅u̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅p̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅h̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅g̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅d̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅p̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅p̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅l̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅f̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅A̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅b̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̅̅̅]
Re: BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved To Abia by Seunallly: 11:04pm On May 04, 2020
Ezennwa:
[̲̅[̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅h̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅m̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅m̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅!̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅
̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅
̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅R̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅u̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅h̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅m̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅b̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅c̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅k̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅h̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅d̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅w̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅h̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅m̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅m̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅d̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅f̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅f̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅c̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅,̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅b̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅c̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅u̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅w̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅c̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅f̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅f̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅d̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅d̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅l̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅w̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅h̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅C̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅V̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅u̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅f̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅w̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅.̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅
̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅
̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅w̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅w̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅l̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅l̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅k̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅.̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅]̲̅]

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Be Afraid Of Prison, Return Home & Fight – MASSOB Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Prof Iyuke Appointment Has Been Terminated By The FG Without Options For Renewal / We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.