Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO (1212 Views)

2023: LP Adamawa Guber Candidate Fumes, Says There Are Saboteurs In His Party / Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration / Heavily Armed Biafra Soldiers Saying We Will Kill Saboteurs VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
An IPOB member has sent a voice note on whatsap stating his home address and daring a non supporter to come and get killed for not supporting IPOB.

As shared by ijele Speaks

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=449142562974389

Re: We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO by GreatChizzy: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
When IPOB was declared a terrorist organization, many thought the Government was wrong.
Obviously the Government was RIGHT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO by Gbagura: 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
Kanu is a criminal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO by OBALOLA55(m): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
Gbagura:
Kanu is a criminal.
AS IM TALKING TO YOU NOW HERDSMEN ARE FEASTING ON TWO FEMALE OOU STUDENTS KPEKUS, BUT AS USUAL, NA IGBO CHRISTIANS BE YOUR PROBLEM

3 Likes

Re: We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO by Gbagura: 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
OBALOLA55:
AS IM TALKING TO YOU NOW HERDSMEN ARE FEASTING ON TWO FEMALE OOU STUDENTS KPEKUS, BUT AS USUAL, NA IGBO CHRISTIANS BE YOUR PROBLEM
You mean this my sister lol

2 Likes

Re: We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO by OBALOLA55(m): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
Gbagura:
You mean this my sister lol
EXACTLY, THEIR KPEKUS WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME AGAIN. A RELIABLE SOURCE JUST TOLD ME THAT THEY WILL BE RELOCATING TO THE IDP CAMP FROM THE BUSH embarassed

2 Likes

Re: We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO by Earlystar698(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
Udele speaks must be ban for 8 months,for the sanity of this forum
Re: We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO by Gbagura: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
OBALOLA55:
EXACTLY, THEIR KPEKUS WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME AGAIN. A RELIABLE SOURCE JUST TOLD ME THAT THEY WILL BE RELOCATING TO THE IDP CAMP FROM THE BUSH embarassed
Wait oo why igbo babes dey get yam for leg like this? Is it because of too much hawking before God answers their prayer to gather small money enter bus heading to Lagos? Hahaha
Re: We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO by OBALOLA55(m): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
Gbagura:
Wait oo why igbo babes dey get yam for leg like this? Is it because of too much hawking before God answers their prayer to gather small money enter bus heading to Lagos? Hahaha
LOOK AT THIS GUY WITH EGBA TRIBAL MARK INSULTING OUR SUCCULENT IGBO BABES grin WAIT SHEY NA YOUR VILLAGE FOR OLOMORE OBANTOKO ABI LAFINWA YOU DEY TYPE THIS JARGON undecided
Re: We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO by Gbagura: 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
OBALOLA55:
LOOK AT THIS GUY WITH EGBA TRIBAL MARK INSULTING OUR SUCCULENT IGBO BABES grin WAIT SHEY NA YOUR VILLAGE FOR OLOMORE OBANTOKO ABI LAFINWA YOU DEY TYPE THIS JARGON undecided
Answer my question, obinna. Don't dodge the question. There's nothing succulent in yam legs. grin
Re: We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO by VictorUSA(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
All I know is that IPOB members are not criminals.If u're looking for criminals come to the north and see wonderful criminals:boko haram, herdsmen, cultists, etc.

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO by OBALOLA55(m): 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
Gbagura:
Answer my question, obinna. Don't dodge the question. There's nothing succulent in yam legs. grin
E GET ONE BIG YANSH GIRL WEY FIGHT WITH TIGER WEY I LODGE FOR OLOMORE LAST WEEK, MEHN THE GIRL SET DIE BUT HER FACE NOR BE SOMETHING WEY I GO LIKE SEE AGAIN sad I LATER FOLLOW AM GO ENTER JUNE 12 FOR HER MAMA ONE ROOM APARTMENT. OMO UNA DIRTY O embarassed

2 Likes

Re: We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO by epondudu: 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
Gbagura:
Yeeh ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO by gidgiddy: 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
GreatChizzy:
When IPOB was declared a terrorist organization, many thought the Government was wrong.

If everyone who threatens to kill another person is a terrorist, then we are all terrorists. There isn't anyone who has not threatend to kill another person. I even threatened to kill my son yesterday for misbehaving

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO by NwaNimo1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
An IPOB member has sent a voice note on whatsap stating his home address and daring a non supporter to come and get killed for not supporting IPOB.

As shared by ijele Speaks

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=449142562974389

I thought they were told to destroy their sims and enter the bush until further notice?

Please report the matter to their 'supremacist' leader.

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO by GreatChizzy: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
gidgiddy:

If everyone who threatens to kill another person is a terrorist, then we are all terrorists. There isn't anyone who has not threatend to kill another person. I even threatened to kill my son yesterday for misbehaving

If you had listened to the audio clip, you would have realized the speaker wasn't just giving threats, but stating what according to him were FACTS that they (IPOB) have been killing people they considered saboteurs across Enugu and Ebonyi States. Furthermore; if you had gone to the said facebook post, you also would have found IPOB supporters confirming the said killings and justifying the audio clip. It is even worse of a terrorist act attempting to deflate the pedigree of such a clip!!!
Re: We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO by nedu666: 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
Oyiboupdate na you go tire. Shebi you don appoint your self information minister for kanu and ipob affairs. Na you go tire
Re: We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO by Penguin2: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
GreatChizzy:

Have your people returned from Benin Republic?

I'm sure those displacing them are Angel Michael's cousins
Re: We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO by Omoslim26: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
If the guy be real nigga na to gather men locate the urine drunken idiot and kill him first

imagine d brain washed mad man threatening a fellow Igbo man bcus he chose not to join them in their scam package

can't you just do your Ipob in peace

all of us might be Igbo but all of us can never be ipob

ipob is a seccessionist group

Igbo is our heritage and Race

you don't threaten or insult an Igbo man bcus he independently chooses not to join your sect

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO by gidgiddy: 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
GreatChizzy:

If you had listened to the audio clip, you would have realized the speaker wasn't just giving threats, but stating what according to him were FACTS that they (IPOB) have been killing people they considered saboteurs across Enugu and Ebonyi States. Furthermore; if you had gone to the said facebook post, you also would have found IPOB supporters confirming the said killings and justifying the audio clip. It is even worse of a terrorist act attempting to deflate the pedigree of such a clip!!!

Please dont make me laugh, anyone can say anything. Anyone can make a recording and claim anything. Crime is not based on what was said, it is based on what was done. Where is the evidence, beyond mere words, that IPOB killed anyone?

Doesn't it strike you as odd that nobody has ever seen the body, or bodies of people IPOB are alleged to have killed? If IPOB was actually killing people, dont you think it would have been the families, friends and assocites of the victims that would have been shouting about it by now? Dont you think you would have seen dead bodies by now?

But all we have are just mere words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO by Eze2000(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
GreatChizzy:

If you know something meaningful to say kindly keep quiet and let fake terrorist play at being real cos of the government's stupidity
Re: We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO by GreatChizzy: 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
gidgiddy:

Please dont make me laugh, anyone can say anything. Anyone can make a recording and claim anything. Crime is not based on what was said, it is based on what was done. Where is the evidence, beyond mere words, that IPOB killed anyone?

Doesn't it strike you as odd that nobody has ever seen the body, or bodies of people IPOB are alleged to have killed? If IPOB was actually killing people, dont you think it would have been the families, friends and assocites of the victims that would have been shouting about it by now? Dont you think you would have seen dead bodies by now?

When some of us asked for "bodies" and relatives of the alleged people killed at the Lekki Tollgates by the Army; same people like you said we were being insensitive!!! So according to your analogy it is safe to say no one died at the Lekki Tollgates as well
Re: We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:47am On Mar 16, 2021
gidgiddy:

Oga it is no new thing. Everybody who attacks Biafra online is threatened with death even Asari Dokubo was threatened. And u dare not show your address. It is no new thing.
They have their own platform to insult Nigeria but if you open yours to insult them they want to kill u.

That was how they killed Cosmos George and Akwara.
Akpambo was lucky she was rescued by a farmer.

If u think the death threat is fake oppose them then show your face and house address then come and thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Soldier At Douglas Road In Ow / Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo / Breaking News: IPOB Announces A New Leader, While Kanu Is Still In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.