Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,028 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nairaland Headlines 6 Months From Now (repost) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Headlines 6 Months From Now (repost) (1840 Views)

Nigeria’s Inflation Drops First Time In 11 Months: From 21.47% To 21.34% / IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. / Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Headlines 6 Months From Now (repost) by 9icest: 11:58am On May 07, 2020
Looks realistic
Re: Nairaland Headlines 6 Months From Now (repost) by Blackfire(m): 12:28pm On May 07, 2020
1. See the snake I killed in my farm.

2. I slept with married men, now that I am married , my husband is sleeping with girls outside, what do I do?

3. Man killed his brother for yahoo yahoo ritual to be rich.

4. 60 years old man slept with a 10 years old girl, blames the devil.

5. Fuel price to be reduced from 120 to 80 naira .

6. President buhari traveled again to the UK for medical check up.

7. Lesotho king marries another 78th virgin wife.

8. Nnamdi KANU visits UN.

9. Donald Trump wins the US presidential election, vows to deal with illegal immigrants, build border wall, threaten China and North Korea

10. Peter Obi, Seyi Makinde, zulum ... will clinch presidential or Vice ticket

11. INEC will introduce E- voting, but the northern senators and Reps will kick against it.

12.Tinubu will try to reunite the yorubas and igbos but due to his selfish reasons he will fail.

13. Fani kayode will be jailed for some months.

14.the north will be retrogressing in population, wealth, health and essence.

15. Nairaland will almost be sold by seun osewa.

16. It shall come to pass that whenever a politician died in Nigeria, people will dance and sing.

17. The southern part of Nigeria will continue to do well outside the shores of the country, in education, innovations, sports .

18. A south west king's wife will leave him for someone else... She will eventually run away from the country to save her life.

19. Gandoje will be disgraced from office and out of office, he will loose political relevance, and he will have in and out of court problems till he is jailed, for suddenly the state which he govern will abhour him and no man will want to associate with him.

20. The EU and US will lock horns with China over the coronavirus , China will appear strong , but suddenly will yield to there demands , and the EU and US will also back out on there original threat.

21. Seriake Dickson will win the senatorial seat.

22. Nigeria police will continue its impunity ...until time of the new regime that will over haul the force.

23. US and EU will place restrictions on Nigeria politicians and other African rulers.

24.Nigeria will not break up... Every time it becomes like it will , yet it will not, for that which will be , cannot be for it was sealed in blood.

25. The next presidential election will favor the igbos, no matter who become the president.

26.the monster which the north used for there selfishness and aggravation (almajiri ) will rise up against them, in kidnappings, killings ,stealing and making life unbearable for them, and the world will feel it is a poetic justice.

Re: Nairaland Headlines 6 Months From Now (repost) by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 07, 2020
ODB2:
Original thread got deleted and later buried in General section.
https://www.nairaland.com/5786729/nairaland-headlines-6mths-now
1. Nation-wide Vaccine this one will be a sticky thread

2. Nation-Wide Vaccine: Pics from My Area

3. Whizkid, Naira-Marley, Yemi Alade to Perform at GAVI concert

4. My experience at trying to get my ID2020

5. They only paid us 5k for taking the Vaccine - Man from Osogbo laments

6. FG to Probe 800bn Vaccine palliative fund

7. NASS to probe diversion of $2.5bn IMF grant for COVID-19 Vaccination

8. Adeboye lambasts those calling ID2020 mark of the Beast

9. Osinbanjo getting Vaccinated at Aso Rock (Pics)

10. FG seeks Bill for Mandatory Vaccination

11. No vaccine, No lifting of Quarantine - LASG

12. Breaking: Riots in Kano, Bauchi and Kaduna over COVID-19 mass Vaccination

13. How vaccines save the world- by [insert BMC shill's handle]

14. Igbos deliberately left out from Vaccine program towards disenfranchisement - Ohaneze

15. MURIC: It is Halal to protect yourself from diseases.
is this mere joke or a prophecy..

Should I bookmark this thread till Nov 04

6 months later ?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Headlines 6 Months From Now (repost) by APCLyingBastard: 9:34pm On May 17, 2020
bump
Re: Nairaland Headlines 6 Months From Now (repost) by APCLyingBastard: 10:33am On May 27, 2020
grin
Re: Nairaland Headlines 6 Months From Now (repost) by ODB2: 8:38am On Jul 29, 2020
Bump
Re: Nairaland Headlines 6 Months From Now (repost) by MagicBishop: 12:15am On Oct 19, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Team Of Nigerian Scientists Announced The Discovery Of Coronavirus Vaccine. / To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike / Nnamdi Kanu Bombed As Prophetess Invited By IPOB Predicts "One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.