Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. (1720 Views)

Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners / Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) / Ganduje: Ban Fulani Migration To The South Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by DeadCountry: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2021
Biafrans dealing in cow business have been given 6 months from yesterday 08/10/2021 to either start Igbo cow ranching business or turn to other businesses to earn their livelyhood, because the ban on fulani cows in our land will take effect after 6 months starting from yesterday. The directorate of State, DOS of the Indigenous People of Biafras stated this yesterday during a live broadcast by it's chairman, Mr Chika Edoziem. So Biafrans, get ready for this new welcome and positive development. We must cripple the businesses of these terrorists from futa jalon.

It's time we show them that over 90% of the money they depend on for their livelyhood is from our land, raging from money from our oil and gas which they are stealing on daily base, livestock and foodstock that they supply to us in exchange for money. Our people, there is no going back on this, and it's time for us to go into cow ranching busness and show them how humans should rear cattle. You can listen to the broadcast below. It is clearly stated and must be enforced when the time comes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LTV3muOsTI

HAPPENING LIVE URGENT ALERT FROM DOS HEAVY RAIN ABOUT TO FALL IN BIAFRA LAND SOMETHING MUST BE DONE

4 Likes

Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by Sergio101(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2021
Things dey happen ohh
Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2021
How long before Nigeria explodes?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by Whiteangel1234: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2021
Time to invest in Cow and Goat Business ��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Time to invest in Cow and Goat Business ��
So all these while, what have you been doing

Causing mayhem on social media

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by Bookhub: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2021
Wooww this is a good business opportunity for southeasterners infact it will created job opportunities for many,imagine providing meet for over 30million people in the zone.. smiley

3 Likes

Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by proeast(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2021
Hmnn. Sh1t is about to real shocked shocked

Time is past when IPOB threats can be taken for granted but not anymore. If I'm to advise Miyetti Allah, I will tell them to find a way to reach a consensus with IPOB and promise there won't be any form of attacks or destructions anywhere in Igboland.

Why I'm saying this is because, once they lose the SE market, it will be a massive loss to them. Igbos are among the biggest consumers of fulani cattle in Nigeria. Almost every occasion here in Igboland requires cow; be it burial, weddings etc.

Secondly, the ripple effect on SS can't be overemphasized. Once cattle is banned in the SE, it will technically be banned in SS too since you will have to pass through Igboland before accessing many SS states.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by djevino(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2021
proeast:

Time is past when IPOB threats can be taken for granted but not anymore. If I'm to advise Miyetti Allah, I will tell them to find a way to reach a consensus with IPOB and promise there won't be any form of attacks or destructions anywhere in Igboland.

Why I'm saying this is because, once they lose the SE market, it will be a massive loss to them. Igbos are among the biggest consumers of fulani cattle in Nigeria. Almost every occasion here in Igboland requires cow; be it burial, weddings etc.

Secondly, the ripple effect on SS can't be overemphasized. Once cattle is banned in the SE, it will technically be banned in SS too since you will have to pass through Igboland before accessing many SS states.

They don't know yet.
Take IPOB threat for granted then you will have yourself to blame. IPOB of yesterday is not same with today.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2021
DeadCountry:
Biafrans dealing in cow business have been given 6 months from yesterday 08/10/2021 to either start Igbo cow ranching business or turn to other businesses to earn their livelyhood, because the ban on fulani cows in our land will take effect after 6 months starting from yesterday. The directorate of State, DOS of the Indigenous People of Biafras stated this yesterday during a live broadcast by it's chairman, Mr Chika Edoziem. So Biafrans, get ready for this new welcome and positive development. We must cripple the businesses of these terrorists from futa jalon.

It's time we show them that over 90% of the money they depend on for their livelyhood is from our land, raging from money from our oil and gas which they are stealing on daily base, livestock and foodstock that they supply to us in exchange for money. Our people, there is no going back on this, and it's time for us to go into cow ranching busness and show them how humans should rear cattle. You can listen to the broadcast below. It is clearly stated and must be enforced when the time comes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LTV3muOsTI

HAPPENING LIVE URGENT ALERT FROM DOS HEAVY RAIN ABOUT TO FALL IN BIAFRA LAND SOMETHING MUST BE DONE

Please why 6-months why not one week
Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by BlowYourMind: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2021
There is no quick and easy money in cow rearing like drug trafficking, baby factory ritualism, scamming and swindling, hope they will patient enough for 4 years before getting benefits

1 Like

Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2021
Don't let this fool you, no be only fulani dey suffer am for south east, hausa and Yoruba dey collect an from ipob, if you are from the west or north you are not safe. Dem go do you bad and ur family no go find your body
Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by udele1: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2021
Why 6 months?
Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by Princesaha: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2021
This is a welcome development. Shit is about to get real. Ipob means business and they will know how formidable those Ipob guys are.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by christistruth01: 11:58am On Oct 09, 2021
When IPOB are finally Chased out of the South East by their own People they should just head to Sambisa Forest where Boko Haram will Welcome them as brother Terrorists
Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by Bookhub: 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
christistruth01:

When IPOB are finally Chased out of the South East by their own People they should just head to Sambisa Forest where Boko Haram will Welcome them as brother Terrorists

Bro that's impossible,I am not Igbo though but Ipob ain't going nowhere even you know this..

1 Like

Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by DeadCountry: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
Bookhub:
Wooww this is a good business opportunity for southeasterners infact it will created job opportunities for many, imagine providing meet for over 30million people in the zone.. smiley
....and on the process, none of the over 30 million will die out of terrorism, nor their farms destroyed in the name of grazing cattle over their farms lands which is medieval 10th century way of life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by okeyglm: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
business wise this is recommendable. the question is will ipob be able Savage the repercussions that will follow after the implementation. nobody should cry victimization.
Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by DeadCountry: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
okeyglm:
business wise this is recommendable. the question is will ipob be able Savage the repercussions that will follow after the implementation. nobody should cry victimization.
IPOB has never dished out order and back off fro mthe order. Wait until 6 months time to see what will happen. By then we shall know how these fulani herdsmen terrorists will continue to destroy our farmlands, kill and meme our people and rape our girls and women. These are measures to curb these extreme terrorism by the fulani herdsmen against our people and also a business opportunity for our people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by okeyglm: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
DeadCountry:

IPOB has never dished out order and back off fro mthe order. Wait until 6 months time to see what will happen. By then we shall know how these fulani herdsmen terrorists will continue to destroy our farmlands, kill and meme our people and rape our girls and women. These are measures to curb these extreme terrorism by the fulani herdsmen against our people and also a business opportunity for our people.
they ordered Fulani herdsmen out of Igbo land , but fulani are still rearing their cows na ani Igbo. I don't take ipob serious
Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by loveth360(f): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
I support this,No be only northern bandits know how to destroy others business in the name of Islamic law.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by googlepikins: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by loveth360(f): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
okeyglm:
they ordered Fulani herdsmen out of Igbo land , but fulani are still rearing their cows na ani Igbo. I don't take ipob serious
But leader of Miyetti Allah was crying the other day,saying they have left East yet there is still no peace.

Ipob is talk and do.

Remember ESN was audio to you people until they start dealing with Fulani herdsmen terrorist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by DeadCountry: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
okeyglm:
Stop being stupid. Where exactly do you see fulani rear cows openly in Igboland without being attacked? I know you are part of the Anambra election must hold crew, but I am sorry to let you know that IPOB also confirmed in the audio above that THE ANAMBRA ELECTION MUST NOT HOLD.
I heard Ifeanyi Uba a few days back saying that DOS has not said anything about the Anambra election, please send this audio confirmation to him and warn him to desist from further useless campaigns anywhere in Anambra state.

Those of you that depend on doing political errands to survive must go look for another job, because technically, politics has been banned in Igboland by IPOB, and there is nothing that you nor any of your useful idiot politicians can do about it. The N2,000 and 5kg bags of rice will never be shared anymore to you hungry political errand boys, by those thieving politicians. Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by okeyglm: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
loveth360:
But leader of Miyetti Allah was crying the other day,saying they have left East yet there is still no peace.

Ipob is talk and do.

Remember ESN was audio to you people until they start dealing with Fulani herdsmen terrorist.
it is on d news this week that Fulani herdsman killed a man at emene in Enugu state.
Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by okeyglm: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
DeadCountry:

Stop being stupid. Where exactly do you see fulani rear cows openly in Igboland without being attacked? I know you are part of the Anambra election must hold crew, but I am sorry to let you know that IPOB also confirmed in the audio above that THE ANAMBRA ELECTION MUST NOT HOLD.
I heard Ifeanyi a few days back saying that DOS has not said anything about the Anambra election, please send this audio confirmation to him and warn him to desist from further useless campaigns anywhere in Anambra state. Those of you that depend on doing political errands to survive must go look for another job, because technically, politics has been banned in Igboland by IPOB, and there is nothing that you nor any of your useful idiot politicians can do about it.
herdsmen are still in Enugu. trust ipob at ur peril
Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
proeast:

They can always transport through Edo, Cross River and the South West
Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by DeadCountry: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
okeyglm:
herdsmen are still in Enugu. trust ipob at ur peril
Keep making bogus claims to raise hope for your political errand boy job. Show us current videos of where those terrorists are rearing cows openly either in our farms or on the roads anywhere in Enugu, or shot up once and for all. We are not here to read your gibberish without proof.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
SlyDev:
Don't let this fool you, no be only fulani dey suffer am for south east, hausa and Yoruba dey collect an from ipob, if you are from the west or north you are not safe. Dem go do you bad and ur family no go find your body
When a group like OPC start retaliating in the South West, I hope Igbos wont wail about anybody hating on them?

Now wey Una dey kill people from other tribes, none of Una dey wail o
Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by DeadCountry: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
They can always transport through Edo, Cross River and the South West
We have no problem with them selling it to the people of those areas after 6 months, but once it crosses into Igboland after the 6 months ultimatum, those that brought in the cows in Igboland, and their cows will face IPOB treatment.

1 Like

Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by okeyglm: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
DeadCountry:

Keep making bogus claims to raise hope for your political errand boy job. Show us current videos of where those terrorists are rearing cows openly either in our farms or on the roads anywhere in Enugu, or shot up once and for all. We are not here to read your gibberish without proof.
I won't be surprise your not in South East. Fulani herdsman killed a man at emene this week, you can search it online. most of you are mugu brainwashed by foreign scammers ipob. I don't have time for ipob rubbish propaganda.
Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by DeadCountry: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
When a group like OPC start retaliating in the South West, I hope Igbos wont wail about anybody hating on them?

Now wey Una dey kill people from other tribes, none of Una dey wail o
Mumu, tell OPC to start tomorrow to retaliate and talking garbage here. It is our land and we own the land and will dictate what happens in our land. 6 months will not be long and you will hear it from IPOB. Time is ticking already. Bring in fulani cows anywhere inside Igboland and lose all of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB TO BAN FULANI COWS IN BIAFRA LAND AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY. by loveth360(f): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
okeyglm:
it is on d news this week that Fulani herdsman killed a man at emene in Enugu state.
Unlike before when they kill tens every week.

You don't expect them all to leave once.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strange Numbers Calling You And Speaking Hausa? Who Else Has Experienced It? / PHOTOS: Obi Cubana Highly Elated As Brother Joins Politics / What Will Nigeria Lose When Igbos Become Independent Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.