Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days (34736 Views)

Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days / Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre / COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Offpoint: 11:59am On May 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] Good night bro
Good day Satanist hiding under the shadows of Christ
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Nobody: 11:59am On May 05, 2020
Davash222:
Why is she still in detention after 43 days since she's hale and hearty?

To be hale and hearty is to be asymptomatic carrier. And how long does Atiku's son stay in detention?
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Samsanny5432: 12:02pm On May 05, 2020
see below
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Righteousness89(m): 12:05pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
Offpoint:

Good day Satanist hiding under the shadows of Christ
[/s]
The LORD REBUKE U! GET thee BEHIND ME
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by canDy4eva(f): 12:06pm On May 05, 2020
It's well with you ma'am.

God bless you.
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Admissionclass: 12:09pm On May 05, 2020
AkuOlisa:

Are you in ph ?

No sir lagos
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Offpoint: 12:12pm On May 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] The LORD REBUKE U! GET thee BEHIND ME
I'm not going to get behind you until you have sense...
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by ignis: 12:14pm On May 05, 2020
Why is she not coughing ?
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by AkuOlisa: 12:15pm On May 05, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Admissionclass:

No sir lagos

Too bad.
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Righteousness89(m): 12:26pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
Offpoint:

I'm not going to get behind you until you have sense...
[/s]
U are not only Behind me, you are under me and below below..
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by sean079: 12:27pm On May 05, 2020
Eulalia:

What did the caption refer to her as? Besides I've been following the news.

Atikus son spent roughly 40 days before the virus finally cleared and he was certified fit and safe to come out again.

This aint proper. Convid-19 can only be transmitted through the symptoms (coughing and sneezing) and if she aint showing any of these traits, there is no point in keeping her under forceful detention. Its inhumane and wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by FlordFlorez(m): 12:28pm On May 05, 2020
Some people up there are shouting "release here" and "free her". For Christ sake she's an asymtomatic carrier and keeps being positive after each test. What i observed scientifically is that she got very good immune system that helps her fighting the virus. But she refuses to take recommended drugs to help her in her fight. And another observation is that she is not protecting herself from the virus by wearing face mask cos she believed she doesn't have the virus and thus get reinfected. She need to be properly sensitized.
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Flexherbal(m): 12:32pm On May 05, 2020
After 43 dyas, Dem never still let mama go ooo
Cc imastex
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 05, 2020
sean079:

This aint proper. Convid-19 can only be transmitted through the symptoms (coughing and sneezing) and if she aint showing any of these traits, there is no point in keeping her under forceful detention. Its inhumane and wickedness.

Better to be safe than sorry. Got that?
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Offpoint: 12:33pm On May 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] U are not only Behind me, you are under me and below below..
I'll force sense into you, the demonic spirit using you I'll exorcise it. You'll be free and learn the true gospel of Christ.
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 05, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Some people up there are shouting "release here" and "free her". For Christ sake she's an asymtomatic carrier and keeps being positive after each test. What i observed scientifically is that she got very good immune system that helps her fighting the virus. But she refuses to take recommended drugs to help her in her fight. And another observation is that she is not protecting herself from the virus by wearing face mask cos she believed she doesn't have the virus and thus get reinfected. She need to be properly sensitized.

Is @ the bolded possible? Like can someone reinfect themselves? Hearing this for the first time though. Never really viewed it from that angle.
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Righteousness89(m): 12:37pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
Offpoint:

I'll force sense into you, the demonic spirit using you I'll exorcise it.
You'll be free and learn the true gospel of Christ.
[/s]i Am through with u! I see you are Heavily Confused!
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by FlordFlorez(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2020
Eulalia:

Is @ the bolded possible? Like can someone reinfect themselves? Hearing this for the first time though. Never really viewed it from that angle.
Yes because she continually contaminate her immediate environment (isolation room) with her droplets on any plane surfaces (like table, chair handle, hopital bed edges, etc) as a result of not protecting her environment by wearing face mask, constant watching of her hands under running water and subsequently using alcohol based hand sanitizer.
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Offpoint: 12:45pm On May 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]i Am through with u! I see you are Heavily Confused!
Im not through with you until you have sense and you will... I promised.
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by sean079: 12:46pm On May 05, 2020
Eulalia:

Better to be safe than sorry. Got that?

Nothing like sorry and safe. She is not posing any danger to anyone. This is why its mandatory for everybody to use nose mask, keep distance and wash hands often because of droplets of the virus from anyone showing signs of disease and this woman right here aint showing any signs for the past 6 weeks in detention. This is pure wickedness
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Odunolumide(m): 12:53pm On May 05, 2020
Davash222:

She is asymptomatic which means she is fine but still has the disease in her body system and as such,she can infect people with it. She has to test negative before she can be released.
Reference ,check Paulo Dybala of Juventus story too. Abi they arrested Dybala too?.
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by kuuljay(m): 1:24pm On May 05, 2020
Mindlog:
Has she been re-tested? Is she still positive? What is the NCDC position on her case?
Being "locked up" under such circumstance can be mind altering.
she refused to be tested and threatened the medical personnel that came to her so they left her alone,no doctor is happy having to deal with a suspected case that his or her character is unstable
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Mindlog: 1:30pm On May 05, 2020
kuuljay:
she refused to be tested and threatened the medical personnel that came to her so they left her alone,no doctor is happy having to deal with a suspected case that his or her character is unstable

Then there is need to get a psychologist involved, I work in a psychiatric hospital and I know the role the psychologists play in seeing that the patients agree to take the medication the psychiatrist has prescribed.
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by kuuljay(m): 1:38pm On May 05, 2020
Mindlog:

Then there is need to get a psychologist involved, I work in a psychiatric hospital and I know the role the psychologists play in seeing that the patients agree to take the medication the psychiatrist has prescribed.
where are you I can get you connected maybe you can help
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Roozzaay(m): 1:52pm On May 05, 2020
What's this woman misdeeds?
Mr Samuel Loraer Ortom is a devil
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Mindlog: 1:59pm On May 05, 2020
kuuljay:
where are you I can get you connected maybe you can help

Unfortunately, I am presently not in Nigeria.
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Dollabiz: 2:10pm On May 05, 2020
oh
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Dee60: 2:12pm On May 05, 2020
sean079:

Going by the last report they have not even shown her the test results. Are the test kits really reliable?
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Mavrick2012: 2:38pm On May 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Tell Them Ma...

The Whole Nation, East, North, West and South needs to look up to GOD.

Experts have failed
Doctors have failed
Scientists have failed
Money has Failed
World powers have Failed

With men , This is Impossible, but with GOD all things are possible!
And men of God has not "failed" ba?
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by KardinalZik(m): 3:43pm On May 05, 2020
Davash222:

Benue State Government want to use her to show that they are also affected by Covid-19 in case there's a cake to share.

It's possible they've already documented her as an index

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns / Sick Woman Receives N100k From A Good Samaritan, Burst Into Tears (Photos) / 664 New COVID-19 Cases, 308 Discharged And 15 Deaths On July 11 - (2983 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.