Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage (4708 Views)

Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4,000,000, As Nobody Was Ready To Pay Her Price / Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage by Judetheblogger: 8:37am On May 05, 2020
Nairaobi Kenyan socialite Elsa Mpho Majimbo, has taken to her official twitter handle, annouced publicly that she have reduce her bride price.

Get more news updates @ https://www.fixednaijablog.com

The 18 years old Kenyan internet sensation Elsa Mpho Majimbo, made this known via twitter, as she

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/gossip/kenyan-lady-reduce-her-bride-price-to-4000000-as-nobody-was-ready-to-pay-her-normal-price/

Re: Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage by emeijeh(m): 8:38am On May 05, 2020
She is still young.
We will find out your bride "pride" price after Shiloh 2033

17 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage by Iceberg3: 8:38am On May 05, 2020
Mumunis Masai...Las Las you go marry either your papa or yasef. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage by dangermouse(m): 8:40am On May 05, 2020
She go lata reduce to 4 dollars when she is ready!

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage by Flyingngel(m): 8:41am On May 05, 2020
Not as if she is beautiful oo.
This one all men will pass.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage by Nobody: 8:58am On May 05, 2020
Is she an orphan? I think parents fix bride price.
Re: Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage by Nobody: 9:04am On May 05, 2020
Hahahahaha hahahahah hahahaahahaba hahaahahaha
Re: Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage by aristocratic5(m): 11:09am On May 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage by olamidedivotee(f): 11:19am On May 05, 2020
I'm speechless
Re: Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage by Abilistic(m): 11:36am On May 05, 2020
It's still very CHEAP, she should make $100m many people will afford it.

Leeches tongue

During this difficult period of Lockdown I make money sitting at home, check my signature
Re: Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage by Graysons: 11:47am On May 05, 2020
Is that a she or a he

Lord knows I won't pay a dime onto of this transgender.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage by Ernezee(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2020
$4million she must be sniffing something that's affecting her... Hushpuppi, Wizkid, Kiss Daniel come and see Wife.
if I have $100zillion I'll still not look at her twice

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage by Netanya(f): 12:24pm On May 05, 2020
sisi mi, you are not ready yet grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage by codedguy1(m): 12:49pm On May 05, 2020
With this face na she suppose pay groom price sef. And it will definitely be more than $4m.

angry
Re: Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage by Dube07: 1:57pm On May 05, 2020
.....hmmm....

....Shiloh candidate.........

You go OLD!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage by 2cul2care: 4:31pm On May 05, 2020
emeijeh:
She is still young.

Men ur a Savage bro
Re: Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage by 2cul2care: 4:32pm On May 05, 2020
This 1 no well
Re: Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage by terrezo2002(m): 6:09pm On May 05, 2020
Maybe she has properties that worths over the asking price.
Re: Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage by ItooWorWor(m): 8:04pm On May 05, 2020
This one wey do face like kante grin grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage by yuswrld20(m): 8:27pm On May 05, 2020
dem go publish her for kenyan newspaper 4 giveaway
Re: Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage by whitebulb(m): 11:03pm On May 05, 2020
emeijeh:
She is still young.

Mad ooo can't stop laughing
Re: Kenyan Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4 Million As Nobody Ask Her For Marriage by dammieight(m): 11:18pm On May 05, 2020
Shey u dhey whine me ni grin grin

(1) (Reply)

[download>>zip} Drake Scorpion^ Album (songs#). / BREAKING: Stephanie Otobo Releases Apostle Suleman’s Dick Pic, Chat Screenshots / Tupac Shakur Still Alive? 'Rapper pictured Partying'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.