Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State (4949 Views)

Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) / 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police / 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by UmuezeOzoagba: 8:46am On May 05, 2020
Over 50 Homosexuals arrested during orgy in Kano State

The Kano Sharia Police best known as Hisbah have raided a party allegedly organized by Homosexuals to celebrates their togetherness.

The Sharia law enforcement operatives invaded a compound located at Sabuwar-Gandu quarters in Kano metropolis, where the suspected homosexuals were arrested, prior to the commencement of the planned party.

Our Reporter gathered that the organizers of the party were new graduates who planned the party to commemorate their graduation from a tertiary institution.

Each of them was said to have invited their same sex partners to the event.

A senior HISBAH commander, Mallam Tasiu, who confirmed the arrest of the suspected same sex party organizers, disclosed that over 50 gays were involved and arrested.

He said intelligence reports gathered by Hisbah operatives led to the arrest of the suspects, noting that other suspected persons were still at large.

According to him, the suspects are currently undergoing reorientation programmes, according to the teaching of Islam that provides the Hisbah to Counsel such kind of attitudes before taking them to Court or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by Paperwhite(m): 8:49am On May 05, 2020
Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by Ogilinsaka: 8:51am On May 05, 2020
Orientation bawo? They should sentence their batty to 14 years in gaol. No long thing.

Dirty sods!

3 Likes

Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by Nobody: 8:53am On May 05, 2020
People should be allowed to live their lives as they deem fit. The only wrong thing I see done is the gathering of more than 20 persons.

You cannot be okay with polygamy and child marriage and then act like homosexuality is bad. How so? Your hypocrisy is repulsive

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by Shelumiel: 8:55am On May 05, 2020
It is well.
Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by dawnomike(m): 9:10am On May 05, 2020
Later, the North will be forming like the holiest of all muslims...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by pyyxxaro: 9:11am On May 05, 2020
They should rub corona on their body and roast them alive
Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by Flyingngel(m): 9:12am On May 05, 2020
leave them abeg. why don't they arrest politicians in that state that has reduce the people to pauper due to corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by SharonLoveth(f): 9:12am On May 05, 2020
UmuezeOzoagba:

According to him, the suspects are currently undergoing reorientation programmes, according to the teaching of Islam that provides the Hisbah to Counsel such kind of attitudes before taking them to Court or otherwise

According to which teaching, at last you'll stone them to death is that not what Muhammad and his god allah commanded you to do
Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by freeze001(f): 9:32am On May 05, 2020
50 people in this period of social distancing? Let's not even talk of the legal implications of homosexual behaviour in Nigeria which is apparently being subverted under the guise of religious re-orientation!
Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by Nobody: 9:36am On May 05, 2020
Wait! Does reorient action mean they will hook them up with babes?
Cos I don't get.

2 Likes

Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by clevvermind(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2020
Phoenix616:
People should be allowed to live their lives as they deem fit. The only wrong thing I see done is the gathering of more than 20 persons.

You cannot be okay with polygamy and child marriage and then act like homosexuality is bad. How so? Your hypocrisy is repulsive
why is pucy and dicks created? I cannot imagine myself sleeping with my fellow man. Pucy is the sweetest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by andyanders: 10:13am On May 05, 2020
It's their way of life that part of this country, hence the soft landing by the authorities there. There is law against such act and I ask, why opt for counselling a full adult?
u've women with natural soft breast with well moistured virgina, u opt to drive ur lust through an anus that one pass rotten excreter. Women should take note of any man that derives/demands joy in penitrating a woman through the anus, is a potential gay- bi-sexuall in nature and are worst as they are carriers of deadly deaseses/virus.
Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by Nobody: 10:14am On May 05, 2020
clevvermind:
why is pucy and dicks created? I cannot imagine myself sleeping with my fellow man. Pucy is the sweetest.

Some will swear Eba is the best after Eden, others will not even touch it with 10 feet pole.

Choices

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by KingAzubuike(f): 10:16am On May 05, 2020
It's a known fact that many of those northerners are homos.
Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by adadike(f): 10:22am On May 05, 2020
Every single almajiri out there have been sodomised one way or the other by their imams and care givers. If I lie , ask El rufai
Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by ObiaboAdoka(m): 10:23am On May 05, 2020
Phoenix616:

Are u a GAY?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by andyanders: 10:28am On May 05, 2020
ObiaboAdoka:
Are u a GAY?
You should have known that he is one.

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by Gadaluck(m): 10:32am On May 05, 2020
shocked This one mad ghan ghan! Especially in this covid-19 Era. With all the sweet ọnụgụ pvssies in this world. I wonder why a guy would choose to do iron to iron. Lord av mercy!

Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by andyanders: 10:35am On May 05, 2020
adadike:
Every single almajiri out there have been sodomised one way or the other by their imams and care givers. If I lie , ask El rufai

On point my sister. How can a sane man have an erection when he is with same sex, if not demonic force in them.

Any sane man by seeing a woman, with natural breast and other fixtures and fail to have an erection is not normal.

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by Nobody: 10:46am On May 05, 2020
ObiaboAdoka:
Are u a GAY?
No sir
Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by slerry(f): 11:10am On May 05, 2020
can anything good come out of d north?

Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by olamidedivotee: 11:16am On May 05, 2020
Arrewa won't see this
Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by jonahhh: 1:10pm On May 05, 2020
Phoenix616:

bobby brown are you a sh*t f**ker?

2 Likes

Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 05, 2020
jonahhh:
bobby brown are you a sh*t f**ker?
How's my sexual orientation your business, mate?

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 05, 2020
shocked

Spare not an homosexual. The dirtiest act in human history
Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by 2cul2care: 4:50pm On May 05, 2020
Kai I no know sey this homo stuff dey kano, even with their strict Muslim religion.
Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by ItooWorWor(m): 6:12pm On May 05, 2020
Upnorth grin
Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by TheChameleon: 6:27pm On May 05, 2020
Ogilinsaka:
Orientation bawo? They should sentence their batty to 14 years in gaol. No long thing.

Dirty sods!

Unfortunately, jail is probably Heaven to a fagg0t.

More opportunities ... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by x123xlolls(m): 7:54pm On May 05, 2020
SharonLoveth:

According to which teaching, at last you'll stone them to death is that not what Muhammad and his god allah commanded you to do

HEY THERE !!!
I SEE U A CHRISTIAN, WHAT ABOUT THESE VERSES THEN? SINCE U DIS-RESPECT THE TEACHINGS OF ISLAM ABOUT THIS MATTER?

THEN LET READ FEW OF WHAT jesus (pbuh) said:

Re: Over 50 Homosexuals Arrested During Orgy In Kano State by adecz: 8:01pm On May 05, 2020
Kano,

the hypocrisy & religious fanaticism
capital of Nigeria.

Yeyé fiful.. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife For Wearing Mini Skirt Without Pant While Doing Chores / Sars Agent Buys A Brand New Mercedes Benz, Begs People To Take Down His Pictures / "This Is Right Inside My Compound" - Plateau Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.