Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Adorable Photos Of Actress Mercy Johnson's Newborn, Divine Ehinomen Okojie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos Of Actress Mercy Johnson's Newborn, Divine Ehinomen Okojie (1445 Views)

Mercy Johnson Daughter, Divine-Mercy Okojie’s Dedication (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching Agbada In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Actress Mercy Johnson's Newborn, Divine Ehinomen Okojie by MsDoris(f): 9:02am On May 05, 2020
Nollywood Star, Mercy Johnson And Husband, Welcome 4th Child In U.S
Talented veteran nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson and her husband, Prince Odie Okojie, have welcomed their fourth child, a baby girl, at University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center in the United States.

The proud father of a total of four now with the actress, took to his Instagram page on Monday evening to break the news to fans where he also revealed the baby's name to be Divine Mercy Ehinomen Okojie.

The proud father took to his social media page to share adorable photos of his wife and their fourth baby.

See more lovely here:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/05/nollywood-star-mercy-johnson-and.html

Re: Adorable Photos Of Actress Mercy Johnson's Newborn, Divine Ehinomen Okojie by KaideeGee(m): 9:21am On May 05, 2020
Cute baby
Re: Adorable Photos Of Actress Mercy Johnson's Newborn, Divine Ehinomen Okojie by MsDoris(f): 10:11am On May 07, 2020
Cute

(1) (Reply)

I'm Too Expensive For Broke Boys, I Need Wealthy Men To Pamper Me - Toke Makinwa / BBNAIJA : Erica Finally Kisses Laycon ( Full Video) / Trump Ad Shows Democratic Church Created Gay Mob To Terrorize America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.