Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

I'm Too Expensive For Broke Boys, I Need Wealthy Men To Pamper Me - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Too Expensive For Broke Boys, I Need Wealthy Men To Pamper Me - Toke Makinwa (1439 Views)

Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans / Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) / Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Too Expensive For Broke Boys, I Need Wealthy Men To Pamper Me - Toke Makinwa by sanyablaze(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2020
Popular Nigerian On-Air Personality, Toke Makinwa has taken to her vlog to blast broke men who dream to date her for her money.

Toke said she’s tired of forming independent woman and she just wants to relax and be taken care of by a wealthy man who can afford to give her the good life.

According to her, any “young guy” who want to “dig” her is wasting his time.

She then went ahead to blast broke men who are gold diggers, waiting for her to fall in love with them and sponsor their dreams.

“You’ll now be telling me that I should follow your dream. Oloshi ma ni e. Dream. You’re still dreaming. If I was dreaming would you even meet me like this?” she said

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDO6JPXl7GP/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlYNXAV3lKM

Lalasticlala

Re: I'm Too Expensive For Broke Boys, I Need Wealthy Men To Pamper Me - Toke Makinwa by EngineerBode: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2020
This girl irritates me. She is now homeless. No more Banana Island house. Now she is looking for another old man to sponsor her Instagram show off

2 Likes

Re: I'm Too Expensive For Broke Boys, I Need Wealthy Men To Pamper Me - Toke Makinwa by Brandonx(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2020
What does she have to offer to the wealthy guy ? Pussy I guess.

Why would anyone sane man go through the hurdle of dating this Old Cargo with an expired Pussy.

Pussy she has been using to hustle for decades. Lil wonder they say "Ashawò die toto rest"

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Expensive For Broke Boys, I Need Wealthy Men To Pamper Me - Toke Makinwa by chatinent: 9:53am On Jul 30, 2020
This sounds much like a broken record.

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Expensive For Broke Boys, I Need Wealthy Men To Pamper Me - Toke Makinwa by Joshmodest(m): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2020
I don't know of other young boys. but oshiomole in a skirt is more attractive to me than toke....
Let the old men continue ...we broke young boys don't eat kolanut ...to worsen things the kolanut is even artificial ...
Re: I'm Too Expensive For Broke Boys, I Need Wealthy Men To Pamper Me - Toke Makinwa by sLentlover7778(m): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2020
Miss. Toke..

Thinking BIG is no crime..

But..

Do to others, what you desire for yourself.

grin grin grin

Re: I'm Too Expensive For Broke Boys, I Need Wealthy Men To Pamper Me - Toke Makinwa by StagethemTVee: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2020
Toke means taking care of..so she is living up to her name big time. I hope this lifestyle does not come back at you though grin grin grin
Re: I'm Too Expensive For Broke Boys, I Need Wealthy Men To Pamper Me - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2020
She’s using what she has to get what she wants
Re: I'm Too Expensive For Broke Boys, I Need Wealthy Men To Pamper Me - Toke Makinwa by Vyzz: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2020
She is now opening and boldly advertising her work....
Aunty go and sleep...
I don knw where u will sleep sef

Re: I'm Too Expensive For Broke Boys, I Need Wealthy Men To Pamper Me - Toke Makinwa by Tirips(f): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=EngineerBode post=92259356]This girl irritates me. She is now homeless. No more Banana Island house. Now she is looking for another old man to sponsor her Instagram show off[/quote.
Re: I'm Too Expensive For Broke Boys, I Need Wealthy Men To Pamper Me - Toke Makinwa by grim33(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2020
Aka I need a new simp with a lot of money �
Re: I'm Too Expensive For Broke Boys, I Need Wealthy Men To Pamper Me - Toke Makinwa by pretydiva(f): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2020
And she's someone's role model oo. Smh
Re: I'm Too Expensive For Broke Boys, I Need Wealthy Men To Pamper Me - Toke Makinwa by Rickmann: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
sanyablaze:
Popular Nigerian On-Air Personality, Toke Makinwa has taken to her vlog to blast broke men who dream to date her for her money.

Toke said she’s tired of forming independent woman and she just wants to relax and be taken care of by a wealthy man who can afford to give her the good life.

She then went ahead to blast broke men who are gold diggers, waiting for her to fall in love with them and sponsor their dreams.

“You’ll now be telling me that I should follow your dream. Oloshi ma ni e. Dream. You’re still dreaming. If I was dreaming would you even meet me like this?” she said

Lalasticlala

Honestly friends, forgive me but if there is any celebrity that I always feel like strangling each time she speaks, its this vain, gold digging Toke makinwa. Jeez!
Re: I'm Too Expensive For Broke Boys, I Need Wealthy Men To Pamper Me - Toke Makinwa by Rickmann: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
sanyablaze:

Lalasticlala

Nigerians and fake life..people who don't even know what a silver spoon looks like.. Hmmm, na wao
Re: I'm Too Expensive For Broke Boys, I Need Wealthy Men To Pamper Me - Toke Makinwa by ednut1(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
No be say you even fine self. Idiat

(1) (Reply)

You Are Illuminati -alex Ekubo Accuses AY: Zubby Reacts / Desmond Elliott Trends After He Was Compared With Ugandan Singer Bobi Wine / The Name “omotola” Is Not Supposed To Be Trademarked For Any Reason (see Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.