Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) (1040 Views)

Engaging Violent Faith For Supernatural Breakthrough / See Pastor Who Sleeps With Women On His Tabernacle For Supernatural Occurrence / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) by MFMRevivalist: 9:18am On May 05, 2020
NOTICE : This prayer thread is opened for couples in need of the fruit of the womb.

We trust in God to meet those needs through the Power Of Prayer.

Please, Critics and Any comments that will contradict the prayers and pollute the faith of the believing audience are not allowed. We are here to pray and not to debate about the existence of God or in His Power to give Children.

THIS THREAD IS STRICTLY FOR PRAYERS, TESTIMONIES, DIVINELY INSPIRED CONTRIBUTIONS AND THE MANIFESTATION OF THE AWESOME POWER OF GOD FOR SUPERNATURAL CONCEPTION IN MARRIAGES.

EVEN THROUGH ONLINE PRAYERS, GOD SHALL BE GLORIFIED.

CONNECTION IS BY FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS.

YOUR TESTIMONIES SHALL MANIFEST BY FIRE !!!

GOD BLESS US ALL.

YOUR FRIEND IN THE SCHOOL OF PRAYER AND DELIVERANCE--- ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
--------

PROPHETIC PRAYERS FOR SUPERNATURAL CONCEPTION.
WORD FOR TODAY : Psalms 102:13- Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
PRAYER.
The word of God for you today says YOUR TIME OF DIVINE FAVOUR HAS COME !!!
God favoured Sarah and she brought forth Isaac, God favoured Hannah and she brought forth Samuel, God favoured Manoah and His wife and they conceived Samson, God highly favoured Mary and she gave birth to Jesus.
Whenever God's favour sets in, there's always a conception, be it in any areas of one's life.
But this morning, am speaking specifically for those in need of the fruit of the womb; that God shall arise and visit you with His favour in the name of Jesus.
Angels of favour shall never depart from you in the name of Jesus.
Anyone speaking against your favour in the heavens, on the earth or under the earth shall be silenced, in Jesus name.
You shall take in with favour and you shall put to bed in favour, in the name of Jesus.
Favour that surpasses the understanding of your in-laws and doctors who has concluded your case, either positively or negatively shall locate you today, in the name of Jesus.
If it is a curse not to be a mother or a father in your family, whether on time or never, it is broken, by the blood of Jesus.
If it is an evil pattern, it shall scatter, in the name of Jesus.
And if it is bewitchment, it shall die, in the name of Jesus.
It has happened before and it shall happen again.
In Jesus name we have prayed, Amen x7.
God bless you.
PROPHETIC ACTION :
(For the women)
Lay your hands on your womb and say "O God of favour, visit me today, in the name of Jesus." Decree it as many times as you can today.
(For the men)
Lay your hands on your private organ and say "You my manhood, you shall be productive, in Jesus name." Decree it as many times as you can today.
Go and shine in your marriage.
Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) by MFMRevivalist: 12:32pm On May 05, 2020
Good afternoon. God bless you.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) by MFMRevivalist: 7:19pm On May 05, 2020
Good evening.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) by MFMRevivalist: 9:17am On May 06, 2020
WORD FOR TODAY : Psalms 102:13- Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
PRAYER.
You have been joining others to celebrate their children, but behold, your set time has come for them to join you in celebrateing yours, in the name of Jesus.
Woman, I decree upon your life, that the next doctor's report you shall get, shall be that of a baby, in the name of Jesus.
The next signs and symptoms you shall be seeing in your health, shall be for pregnancy, in the name of Jesus.
If people don't put to bed early in marriage in your family, yours shall carry Divine acceleration, in the name of Jesus.
The Lord shall wipe away your secret tears, your pillow tears and midnight tears for a baby, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Go and Shine in your Home.
Be blessed beyond measures.
It is well with you.
PROPHETIC ACTION :
(For the women)
Lay your hands on your womb and say "O God of favour, visit me today, in the name of Jesus." Decree it as many times as you can today.
(For the men)
Lay your hands on your private organ and say "You my manhood, you shall be productive, in Jesus name." Decree it as many times as you can today.
Enjoy your day.
Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) by MFMRevivalist: 12:41pm On May 06, 2020
Amen.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) by MFMRevivalist: 9:26am On May 07, 2020
Good morning, God bless you.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) by MFMRevivalist: 11:33pm On May 07, 2020
You shall sing your song and dance your dance In Jesus name.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) by MFMRevivalist: 8:17am On May 08, 2020

TARGET ---> Divine Favour (3).

PRAYER.

Couples who has been seriously mocked, God shall favour you and you shall be celebrated in Jesus name.

Wife, no woman shall replace you, in Jesus name.

Husband, nothing and no man shall take your place, in the name of Jesus.

Those of you planning to seek help from an ungodly source, don't let the devil push you into a lifetime regret, behold, God is about to favour you and you shall receive it on time, in Jesus name.

When your favour shall come, no power and no demon shall take it away from you, in Jesus name.

Every couples living like singles, the Lord Says that phase of your life has ended, receive your favour today, in the name of Jesus.

What makes a family complete shall divinely appear in your home, in the name of Jesus.

Your story is changing to Glory.

In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

PROPHETIC ACTION :
(For the women)

(For the men)

Go and Shine brighter than before.

Enjoy your day.

Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) by MFMRevivalist: 9:07am On May 09, 2020
Amen.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) by MFMRevivalist: 8:21am On May 10, 2020

PRAYER.

Those couples that has bought baby things by faith but is yet to see any results, I decree, this year, God shall favour you, and your babies shall use them, in the name of Jesus.

Sicknesses that kills pregnant women shall not come near you.

Your fear of losing that baby as a result of the nightmares you are recently having shall not come to pass, in Jesus name.

Woman, no matter how tempting it may be, don't make that mistake of sleeping with another man to get pregnant.

My lovely sister, don't go aborting that pregnancy because the brother who has left you, shall by himself come back to accept that pregnancy, before you put to bed, in the name of Jesus.

The next cry that shall be heard in the house of that expectant couples, shall be that of a bouncing baby boy, in the name of Jesus.

The next thing you shall carry shall be your baby in the name of Jesus.

Anybody that doesn't want you to carry your baby this year, shall die, in the name of Jesus.

You shall take in, you shall go for ante-nental and you shall deliver safely in the name of Jesus.

God bless you.

PROPHETIC ACTION :
(For the women)

(For the men)

Go and Shine brighter than before.

Enjoy your day.

Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) by MFMRevivalist: 10:30am On May 11, 2020
PRAYER.
Thou woman always backing other people's children as a means of expecting to carry your own child by faith, I pray for you, so shall it be within the next 9 months in the name of Jesus.
Under no circumstance, shall you be disgraced out of your matrimonial home in the name of Jesus.
Mr Man, there's no need to run away from home, engaging in ungodly behaviors, simply because your wife is yet to give children. I counsel you to go back home and assure you that your next love making with her shall be fruitful in the name of Jesus.
You have been a good, God fearing and devoted mid-wife. But your only problem is childlessness. I decree, you shall be next to put to bed, in Jesus name.
People that has mocked your childlessness shall come back to celebrate with you in Jesus name.
God bless you.
PROPHETIC ACTIONS :
(For the women)
(For the men)
Go and Shine brighter than before this week.
Please stay happy and enjoy your day.
Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) by MFMRevivalist: 7:59am On May 12, 2020

PRAYER.

In the name of Jesus :

The God that wiped away Hanna's tears shall wipe your tears away today.

The God that remembered Abraham's home, shall remember your home today.

The God that opened the womb of Rachel shall open yours today .

The God that blessed Rebekah with twins shall bless you with yours today.

The God that favoured Mary shall send His angel of good news to you today.

Amen.

Receive the anointing to be a parent, in the name of Jesus.

I prophecy, before this lockdown is over, you your season of childlessness shall be over in the mighty name of Jesus.

A seven folds Amen !

Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen , Amen , Amen!!!

PROPHETIC ACTIONS :
(For the women)

(For the men)

Go and Shine brighter than before this week.

Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) by MFMRevivalist: 8:28am On May 13, 2020
WORD FOR TODAY : Genesis 9:7 - And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.
PRAYER.
This morning, God is specially talking to YOU. Because His word says "and You,.." not another person or the one beside you. He said "And YOU" be ye fruitful and multiply.
So, in the name of Jesus, you will not only give birth to a child, but you shall give birth to other wonderful children .
That child shall not only bring favour to your home, but it shall multiply your wealth in the name of Jesus.
As many as those with an only child and are trusting God for other children, or maybe you are an only child reading this, I prophesy, because you have gotten through the fruitfulness stage, you shall multiply in the name of Jesus. You shall multiply, you shall multiply, you shall multiply, you shall multiply, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Henceforth, anything you lay your hands on shall be fruitful. God shall multiply your blessings.
Your profit shall yield increase and that increase shall yield to multiples in the name of Jesus.
Go and carry your babies.
Let the glory of your marital destiny begin to shine brighter than before.
God bless you this morning.
In Jesus mighty name we pray, Amen.
PROPHETIC ACTIONS :
(For the women)
(For the men)
Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) by MFMRevivalist: 9:38am On May 14, 2020
Amen
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) by MFMRevivalist: 9:20am On May 15, 2020
WORD FOR TODAY : Genesis 9:7 - And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.
PRAYER.
Whether the enemies likes it or not, today; your name in the list of barren women, impotent men, and childless families is erased by the blood of Jesus.
God shall give you a testimony that will shock your mockers and disgrace your disgracers, in the name of Jesus.
You shall give birth to fruitful and multiply.
Goodness and mercies shall follow.
Signs and wonders shall happen.
Grace and favour shall never cease from you.
And the Good God shall put an incorruptible smile on your face,
in the name of Jesus.
Amen.
Your miracle is Here !
You are the next on line, to be celebrated.
God bless you.
PROPHETIC ACTIONS :
(For the women)
(For the men)
Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) by MFMRevivalist: 11:27pm On May 15, 2020
Amen.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) by MFMRevivalist: 8:19am On May 16, 2020

WORD FOR TODAY : Genesis 50:20 (KJV) But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.

PRAYER.

Your wedlock shall become your bed rock of testimonies,

God shall turn your mess into a message,

Your misery into a ministry,

Your childlessness to fruitfulness,

In the precious name of Jesus.

You are moving from labour to favour,

Minimum to maximum,

Secret tears to open Joy,

Murmurings to Testimonies,

In the mighty name of Jesus.

After the order of Joseph, God shall use the evil that has been done to you for good, in the name of Jesus.

God bless you.

PROPHETIC ACTIONS :
(For the women)

(For the men)

Happy weekend.

Remain blessed.

Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) by MFMRevivalist: 6:55am On May 17, 2020
Amen.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) by MFMRevivalist: 11:52am On May 18, 2020
WORD FOR TODAY :Obadiah 1:17 (KJV) But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
PRAYER.
In the name of Jesus, I release your womb from wherever it has been caged, in the name of Jesus.
I loose your womb from wherever it has been tied , in the name of Jesus.
By the blood of Jesus, I drain out anything in it, that is sucking your babies, in the name of Jesus.
Let that spinal cord be healed , in the name of Jesus.
Powers eating your babies, shall die, in Jesus name.
Powers sacrificing your babies shall die, in the name of Jesus.
Powers that has taken your urine to the witchdoctor when you were pregnant, shall be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
Receive your deliverance from barrenness and childlessness.
In the mighty name of Jesus !
Amen X 21.
Begin to vomit every poison you have eaten, either in the physical or in the dream, in the name of Jesus. (Cough it out using the blood of Jesus and by faith).
Your deliverance is permanent .
Go and possess your posses
PROPHETIC ACTIONS :
(For the women)
(For the men)
Lay your hands on your private organ and say "You my manhood, you shall be productive, in Jesus name."
Decree it as many times as you can today.
Go and Shine brighter than before in this new week.
Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) by MFMRevivalist: 7:47am On May 19, 2020

WORD FOR TODAY : Obadiah 1:17 - But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

PRAYER.

Powers from your village, sitting on your pregnancy, shall be evacuated and die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Any evil finger pointed at you or your spouse, shall wither away by fire, in Jesus.

You shall not repeat the same prayer request next year, but testify before the end of this year, in the name of Jesus.

Woman, I decree upon your life, your womb shall carry your babies this year, in the name of Jesus.

God shall deliver you from that your mouth that has put you in trouble, in the name of Jesus.

It is well with you.

God bless you.

PROPHETIC ACTIONS :
(For the women)

(For the men)

Happy weekend.

Remain blessed.

Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) by MFMRevivalist: 7:57pm On May 20, 2020

WORD FOR TODAY : Obadiah 1:17 - But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

PRAYER.

Powers that wants you to eat your last meal, shall die, in the name of Jesus.

Anything making you to smell before angels, shall die, in the name of Jesus.

Powers binding you to a spot, shall unloose you and tie themselves, in the name of Jesus.

Powers that has replaced your womb with a basket in the spiritual realm, shall carry that basket and begin to use it to fetch water in Jesus name.

Powers that has told other powers to leave your case to them, shall be severely dealt with, in the name of Jesus.

Powers coming to spoil what your husband has planted in your womb at night, shall be destroyed in the name of Jesus .

Afflictions shall not rise again in your life.

In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

God bless you.

PROPHETIC ACTIONS :
(For the women)

(For the men)

Enjoy your day.

Remain blessed.

Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) by MFMRevivalist: 7:51am On May 21, 2020
Amen.

(1) (Reply)

The Lies You're Being Told About Fornication And Masturbation / My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam / The Watchtower Society And Her Multibillion Dollar Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.