Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam (1040 Views)

Mo Salah Is Criticised By Muslim Fans For His Picture Of A Christmas Tree / Why I Left Islam [my Story] / Ex Muslim Mochi: I Left Islam Because I Don't Believe In Eternal Sex After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by TruthHurts1(m): 9:59pm On May 14, 2021
This is a follow up to my previous post and confirms my decision to leave Islam for good. In my previous post, I had a lot of people asking to hear my story and I was practically out the door already. This is my alt account because of my Youtube channel. Let’s get into my story.

I came to Islam mostly because I found the “scientific miracles” convincing enough to wonder how someone knew that. I was skeptical, and had only read some Quran, but was also concerned about death after I got hit by that giant tire. I decided to accept Islam and do my analysis as I went. I didn’t nearly read as deeply as I should have before going in, and I’ll admit it was rash. So to avoid looking stupid, I found reasons to justify the ridiculous amounts of contradictions and craziness that entails all of Islam and Muhammad.

Now, I had a group of nice and welcoming Muslims to be around, and they weren’t in your face about it, which I loved. The only thing they would say is that only scholars can have opinions and interpretations on the religion and no one else can. Then they recommend Yasir Qadhi, who helped me realize the “holes” in the faith as I went along. My Christian/religion without title family was accepting of my decision and so was my girlfriend.

So I dived deep, taking Islamic classes, reading seerah and hadith, memorizing surahs, etc. I got told not to “overwhelm” myself with those books by my friends, and for good reason. They show just how twisted and ridiculous Islam and Muhammad are. And after finishing the Quran for the third time, I concluded that this cannot be the word of God. Especially because of how wrong it is about almost everything it talks about. It’s from the perspective of an epileptic Arab merchant who mixed in surrounding religious ideas during his trading and used his hallucinations and shock episodes to elevate himself higher in society. The entire Quran is built to help him in every situation he’s in and justify his actions. And before any Muslim says anything regarding my conclusion to leave the teachings of the madman, I talked to the imams and muslims about all of the things anyone questioning Islam does. I watched hours upon hours of Muslim apologists, debates, and scholars doing monkey double backflips to explain the ridiculousness of everything in Islam.

It wasn’t until I explained Islam to my catholic Fiancée that I really started to see how it appears to outsiders of the faith. She would point out contradictions and notice many things that don’t add up, respectfully. I exhausted every means to try to reconcile why the Quran and Islam is in opposition to science, disproves and abrogates itself, yet is eternal, uses false apocryphal scriptures to support itself, why it supports slavery and sex with said slaves but forbids premarital sex, Allah’s ignorance of practically everything he talks about, why Islam centers around hearsay and hadith and condemns other religions for doing the same (Christianity) or even denying Jesus’ confirmed crucifixion. Or why hell is in contradiction with God’s nature as merciful. Nothing added up or made sense.

I didn’t leave to follow my desires either. Quite frankly, most of those arbitrary rules imposed on Islam were things I already wasn’t doing. I was on Semen Retention practically my entire time as a Muslim, and even got my fiancée to take Catholicism seriously and we decided to hold off on banging until marriage. Got on board with doing Nikah in which my Imam spent hours trying to convince me to

A: Not marry my fiancée because she’s a Christian.

B: Try to convince her to accept Islam because it would be better.

C: Try to marry an ideal woman for me, in which he said I should be looking for 16 year olds. Like bruh, wtf? Do you even know what you’re saying?

I’m not a drinker either, and hadn’t done drugs in over 4 years. I was consumed in the typical Muslim situation where you want to keep the faith, so you stay biased and don’t listen to critics or what anyone else has to say to avoid shaking your faith.

Eventually I decided I simply wasn’t going to accept everything wholesale without good reason and explanations. I questioned the faith, did even more research, and I finally broke away from the same ignorance that held me back from waking up to the reality of Christianity in my childhood and teenage years and actually listened to the perspective of critics.

As a joke, I decided to look into what and why Ex Muslim’s leave, because I had always passed off this subreddit with my biased Muslim ignorance. And boy, was I surprised at how all of this aligned with the thoughts in the back of my head. There’s more proof Islam is false than there is for it being true. Just seeing and hearing how many of you can’t escape this religion without getting beheaded, stoned, or ridiculed (because that’s the dogma and Muhammad said that is what Muslims should be doing) simply because you were born into it really got to me.

After all of this, I officially decided to leave once I gathered enough conviction. Finished Ramadan, then bounced. There’s so much more about Islam that just supports how hateful and ridiculous it is, but I’m sure this page has endless posts about that. My Youtube channel is built around Spirituality, and I talk about things from a broad perspective, but my subscribers know I’m Muslim. It’s going to be humiliating explaining my decision to leave, after giving so much spiritual and life advice to men from a Muslim perspective and sharing my life and parts of myself.

Many atheists follow me and tell me there is no god. I’d be accepting defeat by leaving Islam somewhat. I didn’t want to leave and explain to my family or fiancée either because I didn’t want to look like a confused young man who changes his faith every other day. I was stubborn and unwilling to do what was best for me and accept reality, because Islam had warped my mind and made me a robot incapable of using my reason and analyzing things correctly.

I felt brainwashed. Islam made me think and preach from a somewhat misogynistic, homophobic, close minded perspective not only to others, but in some of my videos as well. I know that if there is a God, he wouldn’t be pleased with me talking that way about people. Fear is what keeps Islam growing and alive, just as it does for any religion centering itself on heaven and hell. Fear kept me in Islam for 6 months.

I left Islam on Eid officially and I’m slowly telling my family and friends of my decision. Haven’t explicitly stated it on my channel, but I’m slowly doing it overtime. Will probably lose my Muslim subs, but I really don’t give a shit. My fiancée even told me she could never accept Islam based on how much worship and veneration Muhammad gets, the contradictions, misogyny, etc. She respected my faith, but kept her distance from it, and even read the Quran in secret. No miracles occurred to her. How interesting.

I have no religion anymore, and I classify myself as a believer in God, but seeking the truth. Hinduism and Buddhism are very beautiful ways of life and philosophies, and I enjoy reading and studying theology and spirituality. My goals in the future are to help people stuck in Muslim countries with no means or money to escape after reading up on this reddit page. Hopefully that’s possible. You all deserve better lives. You didn’t choose to be born into this.

I’ve learned my lesson on acting on fear, being too stubborn and close minded, and not always using my logic to assess things thoroughly. If you are a Muslim reading this, please, truly assess the faith for what it is. You NEED to actually read the Quran, hadith, and seerah. Read it yourself, without anyone’s influence. Ask questions and constructively criticize your faith. Don’t limit and bias your thinking. True conviction comes through critical analysis instead of blind faith. Even Yasir Qadhi made it obvious that Islam truly does not answer certain things it needs to answer.

These dogmatic beliefs are made to control you and keep you in check. Don’t be an NPC, a robot, and limit yourself. Do your research, and don’t be afraid. It’s your rational mind fighting against the irrational illusion you live in. I respect all faiths sincerely, even Islam. Islam did do good things for me though. It brought me closer to God, as I firmly do believe there is one still, he just isn’t Allah. Islam helped build up my mindfulness of God, and also led me where I am today with my free thinking, truth seeking mind. That’s my story and my decision. I hope this helps anyone who’s in the position I was in. Much love.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by Anieke39(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2021
Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by dgang: 10:12pm On May 14, 2021
Alhamdulilah broza... All religions are contrived garbage.

Spirituality is the way.
Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by Bola146(f): 10:16pm On May 14, 2021
Congratulations... You made the best choice

3 Likes

Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by SanctifiedSista(f): 10:41pm On May 14, 2021
TruthHurts1:
This is a follow up to my previous post and confirms my decision to leave Islam for good. In my previous post, I had a lot of people asking to hear my story and I was practically out the door already. This is my alt account because of my Youtube channel. Let’s get into my story.

I came to Islam mostly because I found the “scientific miracles” convincing enough to wonder how someone knew that. I was skeptical, and had only read some Quran, but was also concerned about death after I got hit by that giant tire. I decided to accept Islam and do my analysis as I went. I didn’t nearly read as deeply as I should have before going in, and I’ll admit it was rash. So to avoid looking stupid, I found reasons to justify the ridiculous amounts of contradictions and craziness that entails all of Islam and Muhammad.

Now, I had a group of nice and welcoming Muslims to be around, and they weren’t in your face about it, which I loved. The only thing they would say is that only scholars can have opinions and interpretations on the religion and no one else can. Then they recommend Yasir Qadhi, who helped me realize the “holes” in the faith as I went along. My Christian/religion without title family was accepting of my decision and so was my girlfriend.

So I dived deep, taking Islamic classes, reading seerah and hadith, memorizing surahs, etc. I got told not to “overwhelm” myself with those books by my friends, and for good reason. They show just how twisted and ridiculous Islam and Muhammad are. And after finishing the Quran for the third time, I concluded that this cannot be the word of God. Especially because of how wrong it is about almost everything it talks about. It’s from the perspective of an epileptic Arab merchant who mixed in surrounding religious ideas during his trading and used his hallucinations and shock episodes to elevate himself higher in society. The entire Quran is built to help him in every situation he’s in and justify his actions. And before any Muslim says anything regarding my conclusion to leave the teachings of the madman, I talked to the imams and muslims about all of the things anyone questioning Islam does. I watched hours upon hours of Muslim apologists, debates, and scholars doing monkey double backflips to explain the ridiculousness of everything in Islam.

It wasn’t until I explained Islam to my catholic Fiancée that I really started to see how it appears to outsiders of the faith. She would point out contradictions and notice many things that don’t add up, respectfully. I exhausted every means to try to reconcile why the Quran and Islam is in opposition to science, disproves and abrogates itself, yet is eternal, uses false apocryphal scriptures to support itself, why it supports slavery and sex with said slaves but forbids premarital sex, Allah’s ignorance of practically everything he talks about, why Islam centers around hearsay and hadith and condemns other religions for doing the same (Christianity) or even denying Jesus’ confirmed crucifixion. Or why hell is in contradiction with God’s nature as merciful. Nothing added up or made sense.

I didn’t leave to follow my desires either. Quite frankly, most of those arbitrary rules imposed on Islam were things I already wasn’t doing. I was on Semen Retention practically my entire time as a Muslim, and even got my fiancée to take Catholicism seriously and we decided to hold off on banging until marriage. Got on board with doing Nikah in which my Imam spent hours trying to convince me to

C: Try to marry an ideal woman for me, in which he said I should be looking for 16 year olds. Like bruh, wtf? Do you even know what you’re saying?

I’m not a drinker either, and hadn’t done drugs in over 4 years. I was consumed in the typical Muslim situation where you want to keep the faith, so you stay biased and don’t listen to critics or what anyone else has to say to avoid shaking your faith.

Eventually I decided I simply wasn’t going to accept everything wholesale without good reason and explanations. I questioned the faith, did even more research, and I finally broke away from the same ignorance that held me back from waking up to the reality of Christianity in my childhood and teenage years and actually listened to the perspective of critics.

As a joke, I decided to look into what and why Ex Muslim’s leave, because I had always passed off this subreddit with my biased Muslim ignorance. And boy, was I surprised at how all of this aligned with the thoughts in the back of my head. There’s more proof Islam is false than there is for it being true. Just seeing and hearing how many of you can’t escape this religion without getting beheaded, stoned, or ridiculed (because that’s the dogma and Muhammad said that is what Muslims should be doing) simply because you were born into it really got to me.

After all of this, I officially decided to leave once I gathered enough conviction. Finished Ramadan, then bounced. There’s so much more about Islam that just supports how hateful and ridiculous it is, but I’m sure this page has endless posts about that. My Youtube channel is built around Spirituality, and I talk about things from a broad perspective, but my subscribers know I’m Muslim. It’s going to be humiliating explaining my decision to leave, after giving so much spiritual and life advice to men from a Muslim perspective and sharing my life and parts of myself.

Many atheists follow me and tell me there is no god. I’d be accepting defeat by leaving Islam somewhat. I didn’t want to leave and explain to my family or fiancée either because I didn’t want to look like a confused young man who changes his faith every other day. I was stubborn and unwilling to do what was best for me and accept reality, because Islam had warped my mind and made me a robot incapable of using my reason and analyzing things correctly.

I felt brainwashed. Islam made me think and preach from a somewhat misogynistic, homophobic, close minded perspective not only to others, but in some of my videos as well. I know that if there is a God, he wouldn’t be pleased with me talking that way about people. Fear is what keeps Islam growing and alive, just as it does for any religion centering itself on heaven and hell. Fear kept me in Islam for 6 months.

I left Islam on Eid officially and I’m slowly telling my family and friends of my decision. Haven’t explicitly stated it on my channel, but I’m slowly doing it overtime. Will probably lose my Muslim subs, but I really don’t give a shit. My fiancée even told me she could never accept Islam based on how much worship and veneration Muhammad gets, the contradictions, misogyny, etc. She respected my faith, but kept her distance from it, and even read the Quran in secret. No miracles occurred to her. How interesting.

I have no religion anymore, and I classify myself as a believer in God, but seeking the truth. Hinduism and Buddhism are very beautiful ways of life and philosophies, and I enjoy reading and studying theology and spirituality. My goals in the future are to help people stuck in Muslim countries with no means or money to escape after reading up on this reddit page. Hopefully that’s possible. You all deserve better lives. You didn’t choose to be born into this.

I’ve learned my lesson on acting on fear, being too stubborn and close minded, and not always using my logic to assess things thoroughly. If you are a Muslim reading this, please, truly assess the faith for what it is. You NEED to actually read the Quran, hadith, and seerah. Read it yourself, without anyone’s influence. Ask questions and constructively criticize your faith. Don’t limit and bias your thinking. True conviction comes through critical analysis instead of blind faith. Even Yasir Qadhi made it obvious that Islam truly does not answer certain things it needs to answer.

These dogmatic beliefs are made to control you and keep you in check. Don’t be an NPC, a robot, and limit yourself. Do your research, and don’t be afraid. It’s your rational mind fighting against the irrational illusion you live in. I respect all faiths sincerely, even Islam. Islam did do good things for me though. It brought me closer to God, as I firmly do believe there is one still, he just isn’t Allah. Islam helped build up my mindfulness of God, and also led me where I am today with my free thinking, truth seeking mind. That’s my story and my decision. I hope this helps anyone who’s in the position I was in. Much love.
JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH And the Life. May God give u understanding..

5 Likes

Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by Kroos205: 11:01pm On May 14, 2021
abeg who read am finish?
biko kon summarize am for me.
well i'm a proud muslim and one thing i've learnt so far is not to put on my head.
talo raye unnecessary research.
islam or not, las las we go meet for heaven
Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by haekymbahd(m): 11:06pm On May 14, 2021
[quote author=TruthHurts1 post=101699560][/quote] I am a Muslim and I am not upset about your decision you have a freewill to choose whatever rocks your boat and doesn't mean you have made the right decision.

Billions of people all over the world believes Islam is the right way if you feel otherwise it is your choice one thing you should know is that the message [Quran] has been sent already either you accept or not it is your choice "God is one"

Allah SWT said:

"Then We will surely question those to whom [a message] was sent, and We will surely question the messengers."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 6)

"But if they turn away, [O Muhammad] - then only upon you is [responsibility for] clear notification."
(QS. An-Nahl 16: Verse 82)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

I only pray that Allah should redirect you back to the right way chikena...
Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by TruthHurts1(m): 11:14pm On May 14, 2021
Which heaven? The brothel one?

[img]https://images./1JUsH5uZf1aLOnj304lEia.png[/img]

Kroos205:
abeg who read am finish?
biko kon summarize am for me.
well i'm a proud muslim and one thing i've learnt so far is not to put on my head.
talo raye unnecessary research.
islam or not, las las we go meet for heaven
Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by haekymbahd(m): 11:23pm On May 14, 2021
"
Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by haekymbahd(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2021
TruthHurts1:

Don't tell me you only have issues with the brothel heaven.. So the brothel earth is okay by you shey...

If you as a person don't have issues with sexual pleasures on earth why do you think it is evil to have it in heaven then?

Abi is it not your God that created sexual pleasures on earth and he is now against it in heaven... That your God must be a joker he knows having sexual pleasures is evil yet he gave some people and Angels high libido....

Is it not in your bible that Angels of your God had sex with humans and gave birth to giants...

Genesis 6
2 The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were fair, and they took wives of all they desired and chose.
3 Then the Lord said, My Spirit shall not forever dwell and strive with man, for he also is flesh; but his days shall yet be 120 years.
4 There were giants on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God lived with the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Even the Angels of your God know that s*x is good I heared your God impregnated Mary...

Luke 1
35 Then the angel said to her, The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you [like a shining cloud]; and so the holy (pure, sinless) Thing (Offspring) which shall be born of you will be called the Son of God

Question: since Jesus is son of God was he among those who had sex with humans

Also Do angels and holy spirit have pen!s?

1 Like

Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by enilove(m): 11:38pm On May 14, 2021
TruthHurts1:

.Orgasm after orgasm with continuous sexual desire and penis that is always standing erect after the show ?
That is wonderful sex paradise.

No wonder the suicide bombers are always ready for hell of sex paradise .

Muhammad was truly S.A.W. sex award winner , as someone said.

1 Like

Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by enilove(m): 11:54pm On May 14, 2021
haekymbahd:
I am a Muslim and I am not upset about your decision you have a freewill to choose whatever rocks your boat and doesn't mean you have made the right decision.

Billions of people all over the world believes Islam is the right way if you feel otherwise it is your choice one thing you should know is that the message [Quran] has been sent already either you accept or not it is your choice "God is one"

Allah SWT said:

"Then We will surely question those to whom [a message] was sent, and We will surely question the messengers."

"But if they turn away, [O Muhammad] - then only upon you is [responsibility for] clear notification."

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

I only pray that Allah should redirect you back to the right way chikena...

Why quoting words of an insane prophet ?

Hadith

Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri:

I heard that the people asked the Prophet of Allah (ﷺ): Water is brought for you from the well of Buda'ah. It is a well in which dead dogs, menstrual clothes and excrement of people are thrown. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) replied: Verily water is pure and is not defiled by anything.

Abu Dawud said I heard Qutaibah b. Sa'id say: I asked the person in charge of the well of Bud'ah about the depth of the well. He replied: At most the water reaches pubes. Then I asked: Where does it reach when its level goes down ? He replied: Below the private part of the body.

Abu Dawud said: I measured the breadth of the well of Buda'ah with my sheet which I stretched over it. I them measured it with the hand. It measured six cubits in breadth. I then asked the man who opened the door of garden for me and admitted me to it: Has the condition of this well changed from what it had originally been in the past ? He replied: No. I saw the color of water in this well had changed.

Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 67
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 67
English translation : Book 1, Hadith 67
Abu Dawood

I know you will say he said the above during the period he was bewitched.

3 Likes

Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by haekymbahd(m): 12:12am On May 15, 2021
enilove:

Hadith

I heard that the people asked the Prophet of Allah (ﷺ): Water is brought for you from the well of Buda'ah. It is a well in which dead dogs, menstrual clothes and excrement of people are thrown. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) replied: Verily water is pure and is not defiled by anything.

Abu Dawud said I heard Qutaibah b. Sa'id say: I asked the person in charge of the well of Bud'ah about the depth of the well. He replied: At most the water reaches pubes. Then I asked: Where does it reach when its level goes down ? He replied: Below the private part of the body.

Abu Dawud said: I measured the breadth of the well of Buda'ah with my sheet which I stretched over it. I them measured it with the hand. It measured six cubits in breadth. I then asked the man who opened the door of garden for me and admitted me to it: Has the condition of this well changed from what it had originally been in the past ? He replied: No. I saw the color of water in this well had changed.

Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 67
Abu Dawood

I don't care they said the same to my beloved Jesus that he has demons...

John 10
20 And many of them said, He has a demon and He is mad (insane--He raves, He rambles). Why do you listen to Him?

Allah SWT said:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by haekymbahd(m): 12:14am On May 15, 2021
enilove:

Hadith

Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 67
Abu Dawood

John 10
20 And many of them said, He has a demon and He is mad (insane--He raves, He rambles). Why do you listen to Him?

Allah SWT said:

1 Like

Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by Osebanjo(m): 12:31am On May 15, 2021
I think getting to understand Christianity is prolly all you need. If you get to understand the reason why we are Christ-like you will find peace bro. I once was like you but i never crossed. Well i 'll suggest you try read Act of the Apostles, you can start from the very first chapter or better still start reading from last two chapters of John. There's been this joy in my heart ever since i eventually found the truth and purpose of being a 'follower' of Christ cum Christ-like. Bearing witness for He that has in turn come to bear witness of His Father(who Hath by His power created Heaven and Earth and everything there in it), He that made the lame to work, Made the blind to see through the hands of His beloved Son. I pray that He(The living God) grant you the peace that you seek on your journey to trully knowing Him in the name of His beloved son, our Lord and our Saviour, Jesus Christ. (AMEN)

4 Likes

Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by enilove(m): 12:33am On May 15, 2021
haekymbahd:

John 10

Allah SWT said:

The problems is not what was said about Muhammad or Jesus , the problem is are those things facts and truth ?

Your Muhammad actually exhibited the symptoms of a bewitched man.

Exhibit A
Hadith

Narrated Aisha:
Once the Prophet (ﷺ) was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3175
In-book : Book 58, Hadith 17
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 53, Hadith 400  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Exhibit B

.Hadith
The people asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): Can we perform ablution out of the well of Buda'ah, which is a well into which menstrual clothes, dead dogs and stinking things were thrown? He replied: Water is pure and is not defiled by anything.

Sahih (Al-Albani)
Sunan Abi Dawud 66
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 66
English translation : Book 1, Hadith 66
Abu Dawood

Exhibit C

Hadith
It was narrated that 'Abdullah bin Mughaffal Al-Muzani said:

"The Prophet said: 'Perform prayer in the sheep's resting-places and do not perform prayer in the camels' resting-places, for they were created from the devils."

Hasan (Darussalam)

Sunan Ibn Majah 769
In-book : Book 4, Hadith 35
English translation : Vol. 1, Book 4, Hadith 769
Sunan Ibn Majah

2 Likes

Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by haekymbahd(m): 12:34am On May 15, 2021
Osebanjo:
I think getting to understand Christianity is prolly all you need. If you get to understand the reason why we are Christ-like you will find peace bro. I once was like you but i never crossed. Well i 'll suggest you try read Act of the Apostles, you can start from the very first chapter or better still start reading from last two chapters of John. There's been this joy in my heart ever since i eventually found the truth and purpose of being a 'follower' of Christ cum Christ-like. Bearing witness for He that has in turn come to bear witness of His Father(who Hath by His power created Heaven and Earth and everything there in it), He that made the lame to work, Made the blind to see through the hands of His beloved Son. I pray that He(The living God) grant you the peace that you seek on your journey to trully knowing Him in the name of His beloved son, our Lord and our Saviour, Jesus Christ. (AMEN)
Don't bother yourself bro he is a christian posing as Muslim...
Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by Osebanjo(m): 1:00am On May 15, 2021
haekymbahd:
I wouldn't know. All the same what's my purpose if i can't bother in bearing witness of all that God has done through His beloved son Jesus Christ.
Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by haekymbahd(m): 1:36am On May 15, 2021
Osebanjo:
I wouldn't know. All the same what's my purpose if i can't bother in bearing witness of all that God has done through His beloved son Jesus Christ.
OK that's good..
Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by Chiedu4Trump: 2:52am On May 15, 2021
Sorry bro no 72 virgins for you

1 Like

Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by Kroos205: 6:09am On May 15, 2021
TruthHurts1:

that one concern you, we go meet anywhere we wan meet after death. well, gbogbo aise dede opolo yin, jesu abayin mu kuro. abeg no reply or quote, arguing on religion will be the last thing i wanna do
Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by Sheunma: 6:51am On May 15, 2021
Hell is your destination.
Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by TruthHurts1(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2021
[img]https://images./oZ0312CG8U8ayw3a4l03k.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./41RZqj0X5hQQctL9ec7AsF.jpg[/img]

haekymbahd:
Don't tell me you only have issues with the brothel heaven.. So the brothel earth is okay by you shey...

If you as a person don't have issues with sexual pleasures on earth why do you think it is evil to have it in heaven then?

Abi is it not your God that created sexual pleasures on earth and he is now against it in heaven... That your God must be a joker he knows having sexual pleasures is evil yet he gave some people and Angels high libido....

Is it not in your bible that Angels of your God had sex with humans and gave birth to giants...

Genesis 6
2 The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were fair, and they took wives of all they desired and chose.
3 Then the Lord said, My Spirit shall not forever dwell and strive with man, for he also is flesh; but his days shall yet be 120 years.
4 There were giants on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God lived with the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Even the Angels of your God know that s*x is good I heared your God impregnated Mary...

Luke 1
35 Then the angel said to her, The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you [like a shining cloud]; and so the holy (pure, sinless) Thing (Offspring) which shall be born of you will be called the Son of God

Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by Janosky: 9:20am On May 15, 2021
haekymbahd:

Genesis 6

Luke 1

Bros, question for you:

Jesus case was a miraculous birth performed by God's power, His holy spirit.
Not through human copulation. Luke 1:35.
God did not impregnate anyone.
Bros, Stop that fallacy.

Genesis 6:2-4 ,1 Peter 3:20, did those rebellious angels commit sex in heaven?

The rebellious angels left heaven of their own accord , which is disobedience to God.
2nd offence: their commiting sexual immorality on earth with daughters of men.

Jesus never had sex. He was perfect and sinless.

2 Likes

Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by TruthHurts1(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2021
Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by TruthHurts1(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2021
Same way fake prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) posed as a real prophet?

[img]https://images./4a2FZf5YsbwDJu9gmI86G7.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./1z1oULoEapHckLkD51dkih.jpg[/img]

haekymbahd:
Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by MightySparrow: 8:47pm On May 15, 2021
haekymbahd:

Genesis 6

Luke 1

No place for important folks in Islamic jaanah
Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by MightySparrow: 8:57pm On May 15, 2021
TruthHurts1:

Voice of reason Vs voice of indoctrination.
Re: My Muslim Fans Will Be So Upset When I Tell Them I Have Left Islam by alfarouq(m): 6:05am On May 16, 2021
At what point where you a Muslim and when did you gather Muslim fans.
I went through topics you created right from the first one and all I see is you trying to ridicule Islam and Muslims. One thing with lies is that no matter how well it is packaged, it will always have lapses with which a half wise person can pick it apart.

You can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool everyone.

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Disciples Evicted From SCOAN Over Church Leadership Crisis (video) / I Just Found Out Jesus Was A Jew / Biblical Rapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.