Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

How To Avoid The Impending Recession - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Avoid The Impending Recession (170 Views)

When Is Nigeria Paying Attention To The Impending Ills Of Under-aged Clubbing? / Impending Doom / 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid The Impending Recession by rutherfordchidi: 11:24am On May 05, 2020
Read this article:
https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/covid-19-access-bank-begins-pay-cuts-mass-sack-shutdown-of-some-branches-video/

Recession is looming! Connect with me on whatsapp and i will tell you what to do to escape the SLEDGE HAMMER OF RECESSION
Whatsapp: 07054107283(Just say "Am interested"wink
Re: How To Avoid The Impending Recession by Ameduchris: 6:31pm On May 05, 2020
Let me show you a way out !!!

Have you heard of up work?
How much do you believe fact you heard about it?
First let me which you with few details.
*It is estimated that over $1.5 trillion dollars was exchanged on upwork last year.

**India alone rakes over 5 billion dollars yearly in freelancing revenue. Why is Nigeria's case different?
Oh! now you know realize I'm here for opportunity for you.

See more reasons why you must be part of it:
1. It's a perfect work from home platform.
2. You earn in dollars and this has a higher return when you convert it to naira.
3. Jobs are constant and consistent on upwork
Every ten seconds a job is uploaded on upwork.Lots of jobs are available for the freelancer to bid for.
4. You get to choose the field you are interested in working.You can proceed to upwork.com to check out your interest

Despite this brilliant opportunity that comes with upwork,opening an account can be very frustrating. Infact, 9 out of 10 accounts from Nigerians are rejected due to technicalities quite difficult to understand.
I am a dedicated entrepreneur with all the resources and know-how required to get you up and running with your upwork account approval in no significant time.We will also send you materials on getting started and writing proposals that get you up to speed on how to win jobs and convince your clients.

Make the sure decision today.You're a step closer to the bountiful stream of income you've always wanted.

You can reach me via;
WhatsApp: https:///2348115562936
Call: 08115562936

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Legit Earning / Ten Things You Need To Know About Grammarly: / Deep Cleaning Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.