Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

I Want To Learn A Skill - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Learn A Skill (395 Views)

Please, Learn A Skill Or Two! / Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. / Hello Nairalanders, I Just Graduated This Year And Want To Learn A Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn A Skill by wengerboy: 12:03pm On May 05, 2020
Hello all,

I am not a graduate, is it possible I learn this skills

- Software Development (Java, PHP, Python)
- Mobile Application Development

How much will it cost and what's the duration and where in port Harcourt can I learn them to be guru in them.

Please I need advice on this.
Thanks
Re: I Want To Learn A Skill by olamidedivotee(f): 12:08pm On May 05, 2020
You can learn it on YouTube
I want to learn the same thing also
Re: I Want To Learn A Skill by wengerboy: 1:46pm On May 05, 2020
olamidedivotee:
You can learn it on YouTube
I want to learn the same thing also

I don't think it will that easy for me as a beginner, I need to be told the magic words and systems before going to YouTube... Meanwhile YouTube will require alot of data and a lappy too.. I need to start with a book and pencils first.
Re: I Want To Learn A Skill by baysan(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2020
wengerboy:

I don't think it will that easy for me as a beginner, I need to be told the magic words and systems before going to YouTube... Meanwhile YouTube will require alot of data and a lappy too.. I need to start with a book and pencils first.
You want to start programming with book and pencil, you are not ready..
Besides there is no better place you can find magic words if its not YouTube.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn A Skill by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2020
If you want to learn those listed skills please forget about YouTube. YouTube is not for beginners. There's so much distraction. Head over to tutsgalaxy.net or freetutorials us for free udemy courses. If you have money you can head over to udemy to bless the content creators. Get the following courses.

1. Complete web development course by Colt steele
2. Complete web development course by Angela yu
3 CSS by arcanemind hes a German guy with a hard to pronounce name.
4. JavaScript by arcanemind.
5. React and angular by arcanemind
6. You can use YouTube, leetcode and hackerrank for algorithm and data structures. You can also get some books too.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn A Skill by wengerboy: 8:41pm On May 05, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
If you want to learn those listed skills please forget about YouTube. YouTube is not for beginners. There's so much distraction. Head over to tutsgalaxy.net or freetutorials us for free udemy courses. If you have money you can head over to udemy to bless the content creators. Get the following courses.

1. Complete web development course by Colt steele
2. Complete web development course by Angela yu
3 CSS by arcanemind hes a German guy with a hard to pronounce name.
4. JavaScript by arcanemind.
5. React and angular by arcanemind
6. You can use YouTube, leetcode and hackerrank for algorithm and data structures. You can also get some books too.

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn A Skill by GreatAchiever1: 10:35pm On May 05, 2020
wengerboy:

You can also learn to draw, doodle and design with books and pencils cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me / After NYSC, What's Next?- Category Of People Who Got Richer During This Lockdown / Why Staying In A 9-5 Job Will Not Make You Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.