Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Please Help Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help Me (393 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me by olurili(m): 9:30pm On May 15, 2020
please people help me answer this question maturely,am in Lagos, have tried all my possible best to make it in life,but all to no avail,have been through a lot,there is a time that I raise cash,start up a business, and it still collapse,am an hardworking guy,am not a lazy man,there was a time that i work as an okada rider,please my question, are there people going through this type of problem? or is it that am not trying enough? or am born to suffer?I don't know who to discuss this with that is why I come here am depressed ......sorry for the bad English
Re: Please Help Me by VickyRotex(f): 9:44pm On May 15, 2020
Hey, don't worry about the English. cool

Forget the facade that people put up around you. Everyone is going through one situation or the other. Severity may differ, but we are all going through life lessons.
Life has its way of molding us to become better than we were yesterday. Take it easy on yourself. If you fall/fail, try again.

I'm not trying to sound like a broken record but remember the popular saying: Once there's life, there's hope for a better tomorrow.

As much as we all go through several things in life, surround yourself with positive minded individuals. Encourage each other, pray with/for each other.
Be real to yourself. You are not in competition with anyone. Just make the conscious effort to make everyday worth it. Believe me, there are some days it wouldn't look like it, but there are better days ahead to compensate for it.

Your signature says it all, don't give depression a chance. We are all here to encourage you.

Be well, and be kind to yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me by Chrisbella24(f): 9:49pm On May 15, 2020
Work and pray.

Think positivity always.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by olurili(m): 9:51pm On May 15, 2020
VickyRotex:

Forget the facade that people put up around you. Everyone is going through one situation or the other. Severity may differ, but we are all going through life lessons.
Life has its way of molding us to become better than we were yesterday. Take it easy on yourself. If you fall/fail, try again.

I'm not trying to sound like a broken record but remember the popular saying: Once there's life, there's hope for a better tomorrow.

As much as we all go through several things in life, surround yourself with positive minded individuals. Encourage each other, pray with/for each other.
Be real to yourself. You are not in competition with anyone. Just make the conscious effort to make everyday worth it. Believe me, there are some days it wouldn't look like it, but there are better days ahead to compensate for it.

Your signature says it all, don't give depression a chance. We are all here to encourage you.

thank you am really grateful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me by VickyRotex(f): 9:53pm On May 15, 2020
olurili:
thank you am really grateful

You're welcome smiley
Re: Please Help Me by uthlaw: 7:09pm On May 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

wow,I am overwhelmed for this your write up..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me by VickyRotex(f): 7:24pm On May 16, 2020
uthlaw:
wow,I am overwhelmed for this your write up..

cool smiley
Re: Please Help Me by TrueLifeStory: 7:39pm On May 16, 2020
The Bible says in this life we shall have tribulations but be of good cheer for I have overcome the world. See, I am experiencing similar things right now which I even believed mine is stronger than yours but never think of suicide but you just gotta pray to Jesus Christ, the problems will not tarry and do also try to pray at midnight starting from 12am cos all this evil worker perfect their work at night. I downloaded MFM series of prayers and I am making use of it to pray and also try to include foundational curse in your prayer so that God can help you to destroy it. But if you are in a nearby church, let me say MFM, go for deliverance and you will be subjected to series of prayer points but if you are not in that environment, do it on your just like I am doing here currently cos I am in Northern Area and the only church near me is ECWA (Hausa speaking church). It is the help of people that do make me feed myself. Bi aare n mu o, ti okan re poruru, so fun Jesu, He is the only that can solve our problems.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by Blessnelly(f): 2:50pm On May 17, 2020
Ephesians 6:11-18 - "Put on
the full armor of God, so that
you can take your stand
against the devil’s schemes.
For our struggle is not
against flesh and blood, but
against the rulers, against
the authorities, against the
powers of this dark world
and against the spiritual
forces of evil in the heavenly
realms. Therefore put on the
full armor of God, so that
when the day of evil comes,
you may be able to stand
your ground, and after you
have done everything, to
stand. Stand firm then, with
the belt of truth buckled
around your waist, with the
breastplate of righteousness
in place, and with your feet
fitted with the readiness that
comes from the gospel of
peace. In addition to all this,
take up the shield of faith,
with which you can
extinguish all the flaming
arrows of the evil one. Take
the helmet of salvation and
the sword of the Spirit,
which is the word of God.
And pray in the Spirit on all
occasions with all kinds of
prayers and requests. With
this in mind, be alert and
always keep on praying for
all the Lord’s people.”

A way to a better life is not an easy one. Our life is what our thoughts make it.
Don't give up cos you have great potentials in you.
May God be your strength.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me by Kenoxman(m): 4:19pm On May 17, 2020
Hey, don't despair. U are not alone. Myself, I'v been through similar challenge but pulling through and getting stronger now. One thing I noticed that make one go one step forward and two steps backwards is trying to gratify ur immediate desires at any little chance of success instead of reinvesting the gain and satifying the desire later. Small money u want to buy this, u want to buy that. U want to improve ur standard of living. In the event of sudden economic downturn like we are having now, u will have nothing to fall back on. Thus, one is back to square one. Though it takes a lot of self-discipline but strive to learn how to delay satifiying certain things. Build ur investment and savings to a robust level first. Only then do u have options. It's hard in today's society that is consumption-oriented but if u try hard u will succeed. It begins with u. Time to beat urself hard. Meanwhile, I'm talking to myself too. ALL THE BEST.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me by betapikin15: 6:20pm On May 18, 2020
olurili:
please people help me answer this question maturely,am in Lagos, have tried all my possible best to make it in life,but all to no avail,have been through a lot,there is a time that I raise cash,start up a business, and it still collapse,am an hardworking guy,am not a lazy man,there was a time that i work as an okada rider,please my question, are there people going through this type of problem? or is it that am not trying enough? or am born to suffer?I don't know who to discuss this with that is why I come here am depressed ......sorry for the bad English

you are not alone bro, keep trying ur best and don't give up. I will also suggest that if u want to do a business try looking into what I call EEE that is Essential for Everyone Everyday. these products might not give so much buh they give consistently all things being equal o. Eg food, clothes, and others.
And try to defeat depression its not easy buh check things u enjoy, I listen to music during mine. suicide is never an option.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: ICAN To Merge March And July 2020 Examinations Diets / How To Set Priority On Xfinity Router? / Learn A New Skill: Start A Career In Search Engine Optimization Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.