Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives (1384 Views)

Muslims Defend Christians In Kenya / Gen Buhari Insults The Sensibility Of Christians With APC Political Pastors / Muslims Defend Your Religion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2011
EGYPT: Thousands of Muslims formed human shield around churches; in demonstration of love, sacrifice and brotherhood in the wake of terrorist attack on christian. This is as many more led by Imams & clerics troop out to the streets, openly condemning/ denouncing the evil.

Anti-Islamland Nairaland's Xtians all of a sudden went deaf and dumb. I guess they feel by not talking about it, it will somehow not be registered.

I commend Muslims for their courageous & laudable act that shows the humane and compassionate of their faith.

Now we know who the liars, anarchists and fearmongers are (e.g AlQaeda, John Hagee, Falwell, Pat Robertson, the Media, NLers: Daylae, Toba, Frosbel, Semid4lyfe)

BTW Jon.Bee is no longer an adherent of any religion. He have zero tolerance for hypocrites & bigots like Seyibrown & Co.
Re: Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2011
@ OP, shebi u b atheist, wetin concern agbero with overload?
Re: Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives by seyibrown(f): 1:23am On Jan 12, 2011
Jon.Bee:

EGYPT: Thousands of Muslims formed human shield around churches; in demonstration of love, sacrifice and brotherhood in the wake of terrorist attack on christian. This is as many more led by Imams & clerics troop out to the streets, openly condemning/ denouncing the evil.

Anti-Islamland Nairaland's Muslims all of a sudden went deaf and dumb. I guess they feel by not talking about it, it will somehow not be registered.

Plausible, laudable act that shows the humane and compassionate of your faith.
Now we know who the liars, anarchists and fearmongers are (e.g AlQaeda, John Hagee, Falwell, Pat Robertson, the Media, NLers: Daylae, Toba, Frosbel, Semid4lyfe)

BTW Jon.Bee is no longer an adherent of any religion. He have zero tolerance for hypocrites & bigots

careytommy:

@ OP, shebi u b atheist, wetin concern agbero with overload?

Jon.Bee is either vedaxcool or Aloy/Emeka! One is undisputably Muslim and the other seems to be a 'made-in-aba' Muslim/Christian/Athiest/ pagan or any other! grin We go see fowl yansh soon!  grin
Re: Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives by seyibrown(f): 1:35am On Jan 12, 2011
From: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-583610.0.html   post # 6

vedaxcool:

Look at how Muslims are protecting the Copts in Egypt.

Egypt's Muslims attend Coptic Christmas mass, serving as "human shields"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-582664.0.html

vedaxcool (Jon.Bee), didn't take long to find you!  grin  grin  grin You need a few more feathers to cover up!  grin  grin
Re: Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives by vedaxcool(m): 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2011
seyibrown:

From: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-583610.0.html   post # 6

vedaxcool (Jon.Bee), didn't take long to find you!  grin  grin  grin You need a few more feathers to cover up!  grin  grin

^^^^^
Madam, I know you drink Alcoholic drinks like Sapele water, gulder, gordon Sparks etc and you might be speaking/writing under the influence of this drink  grin, but it does not give you the right to go around lying undecided, as I am not Jon.Bee  neither do I know who he is. I only hope you have not started Smoking Ganja XV shocked shocked shocked as this your delusion is very un called for. If you cannot address the matter being discussed u do not need to go accusing veda  angry, as This your unrighteous lies shocked has left me wandering whether the drunken Ghost told this Drunken Lie. Pls Ma, note that because I have always exposed the dubious nature of Poorly taught arguements  smiley should not let you degenerate to this level of name calling and fabricated "truths" which are better addressed as lies.  Having two IDs' in order to prove a point is not part of my plan.Best wishes get sober soon sad. grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives by seyibrown(f): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2011
You know how I found you and it was teh very first time you addressed me using that ID! I knew I would find out soon and you slipped up sure enough! grin grin Pretending to be an atheist (or whatever) to promote Islam! grin grin
Re: Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2011
Seyibrown, seyibrown , you should be rechristied an ars-ehol-e.
Jon.bee is Jon.bee but if you like called me whoever you idi-otic mind fancies.

A fanatically bigoted olodo like you. You were presented with a postion on the positive development that spark hope of a world where we can share space and live like brother irrespective of our diversity. But being a low-life right-wing crusader, you acted true to type.

Hitler have nothing on you. Hate & hate speech has now become the hallmark of holy-ghost filled anima-l that you are. mdcheeeew.
Re: Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives by seyibrown(f): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2011
Jon.Bee:

Seyibrown, seyibrown , you should be rechristied an ars-ehol-e.
Jon.bee is Jon.bee but if you like called me whoever you idi-otic mind fancies.

A fanatically bigoted olodo like you. You were presented with a postion on the positive development that spark hope of a world where we can share space and live like brother irrespective of our diversity. But being a low-life right-wing crusader, you acted true to type.

Hitler have nothing on you. Hate & hate speech has now become the hallmark of holy-ghost filled anima-l that you are. mdcheeeew.

^^^^^ The above is very very vedaxcool! grin Omo ti Ekun ba bi, Ekun ni o jo! grin
Re: Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 13, 2011
Respond to the thread byaitch or fvck off.
Quit dogging the issue, slowpoke!
(Go back & address the OP)
Jon.Bee:

Anti-Islamland Nairaland's Xtians all of a sudden went deaf and dumb. I guess they feel by not talking about it, it will somehow not be registered.

I commend Muslims for their courageous & laudable act that shows the humane and compassionate of their faith.

BTW Jon.Bee is no longer an adherent of any religion. He have zero tolerance for hypocrites & bigots like Seyibrown & Co.
Re: Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives by dayokanu(m): 12:30am On Jan 13, 2011
Quick questions: WHo are the Moslems protecting these Christian from? I mean whats the religion of the terrorists?
Re: Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives by seyibrown(f): 1:14am On Jan 13, 2011
I have nothing against Muslims protecting Xtians or Pagans! It is commendable that any group of people will protect another group! It is only distasteful that you are so shameless and desperate that you have to try to deceive us in order to get praise for Islam!  grin  grin You tell blatant lies in your posts as vedaxcool in support of (atheism? no, Islam!  grin) and then come here to declare that you are not Muslim!  grin  grin Liar! Liar! Pants on Fire!! Try not to tell lies for just one day, vedaxcool! Iro ti jaramba e!  grin  grin

I just LOVE YOU! YOU ARE SEVEN MUSH!  grin  grin
Re: Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 13, 2011
Fool.ish question from an hate-monger.
An honest objective person would have the courage to  say ''good development, a  welcome show of solidarity''

not you, foolish boy, objectivity isn't one of your favorite word, is it?
Re: Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives by seyibrown(f): 1:21am On Jan 13, 2011
Jon.Bee:

Fool.ish question from an hate-monger.
An honest objective person would have the courage to say ''good development, a welcome show of solidarity''

not you, foolish boy, objectivity isn't one of your favorite word, is it?

^^^ Jon.Bee is only showing his vedaxcool colours! grin grin
Re: Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 13, 2011
@seyobrown
I am happy you are moving in the right direction (albeit under duress)

I have enjoyed the privelege of being labelled as others in d past (check my posts & then go ahead to apologise to vedax, he deserve it).
The identity thing must be a talent thing, thanks for the compliments though (provided the guy is not an ar$$.hol.e like you).

The Vedaxcool dude must have be nemesis, hope you don't see him in your numerous nightmares

someday you might even find me on your side, provided you are openminded (a very easy thing to do for those who don't fink with their a.nus)

How do u like me now
Re: Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives by vedaxcool(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2011
Jon.Bee:

@seyobrown
I am happy you are moving in the right direction (albeit under duress)

I have enjoyed the privelege of being labelled as others in d past (check my posts & then go ahead to apologise to vedax, he deserve it).
The identity thing must be a talent thing, thanks for the compliments though (provided the guy is not an ar$$.hol.e like you).

Definately I am no "*****" like her, as she has problem admitting she is wrong, even when corrected. I can never claim to be an atheist to decieve people, maybe that is what she does and thinks everybody does so. aND THE FUNNY THING IS that this thread was not the link I gave as this was the link I gave that mislead her to start working herself, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-582664.0.html

Jon.Bee:

The Vedaxcool dude must have be nemesis, hope you don't see him in your numerous nightmares

I hope so too, as for her too still insist that I am you must be an indication of how Sapele water(Alcoholic drink) is working hard on her. Pls Seyi stop embarrassing yourself, learn to be humble enough to apologise for this your smear campaign you won't like my offensive.

seyibrown:

I have nothing against Muslims protecting Xtians or Pagans! It is commendable that any group of people will protect another group! It is only distasteful that you are so shameless and desperate that you have to try to deceive us in order to get praise for Islam!  grin  grin You tell blatant lies in your posts as vedaxcool in support of (atheism? no, Islam!  grin) and then come here to declare that you are not Muslim!  grin  grin Liar! Liar! Pants on Fire!! Try not to tell lies for just one day, vedaxcool! Iro ti jaramba e!  grin  grin

I just LOVE YOU! YOU ARE SEVEN MUSH!  grin  grin

Lying has been your Trade in NL, not me, Invoke the curse of God if you are telling the truth.
Re: Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives by seyibrown(f): 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2011
My dearest Jon.Bee ibn vedaxcoolgrin  grin We gotta keep this e-romance/ e-stalking going somehow! grin  grin

Enjoy the rest of your day  . . . . . .  and try to be truthful throughout!  grin
Re: Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2011
Jon.Bee:

Respond to the thread byaitch or fvck off.
Quit dogging the issue, not-so-smart person!
(Go back & address the OP)

And this is the way you address people undecided undecided undecided

And yet you are supposed to be taken seriously , perhaps as some kind of intellectual

Mr. whatever , you have lost the plot and the point.

Get a life grin
Re: Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives by dayokanu(m): 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2011
dayokanu:

Quick questions: WHo are the Moslems protecting these Christian from? I mean whats the religion of the terrorists?
Re: Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2011
^

lol
Re: Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives by vedaxcool(m): 9:34am On Jan 14, 2011
seyibrown:

My dearest Jon.Bee ibn vedaxcoolgrin  grin We gotta keep this e-romance/ e-stalking going somehow! grin  grin

Enjoy the rest of your day  . . . . . .  and try to be truthful throughout!  grin

Madam, it seems you will get an F in arabic, as Ibn means son, and Jon.Bee is not my son undecided, ma pls go it easy on the shekpe smiley, as it is clouding your Judgement. More importantly, your refrence to e - Romance is very disturbing pls I do not want to have any knid of problem with Mr. Brown, even if he tolerates such grin. And Lying seems to be your reflection angry, I hope you do not accuse Mr. Brown of Infidelity at every time a woman passes by sad, from the atitude you display you really have some issues underneath going around shocked,
Re: Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives by seyibrown(f): 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2011
^^^^ O'o get ara e!  grin  grin Shekpe ko, 'Jedi ni!  grin  grin

(1) (Reply)

Senator Bukola Saraki Honoured For Achievements In Kwara State / Call On Slain Daramola’s Line Traced To Girl In Ikere Ekiti, Says Police Witness / Jonathan Must Become A Muslim - Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.