Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking (2490 Views)

Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python / I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding / I'm Willing To Teach You Programming Just For 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by certified1(m): 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
I am looking for someone who can teach me hacking. It may not be a free service.Thanks
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by emillysmigael(f): 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
certified1:
I am looking for someone who can teach me hacking. It may not be a free service.Thanks
Are you really sure you want to learn this?

White/Black hacking?

White hackers are the Ethical Hackers while the malicious ones are the black hackers
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by certified1(m): 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
emillysmigael:
Are you really sure you want to learn this?

White/Black hacking?

White hackers are the Ethical Hackers while the malicious ones are the black hackers

100%
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by MightySparrow: 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
As in? Eeh?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by Razzness(m): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
MightySparrow:
As in? Eeh?
Omo! See format abeg.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by ajailer(m): 11:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
most phones these days, even adults can access the ba3 compartment again so no too much cause for alarm here.

but the picture got me laughing seriously.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by EvilSec: 12:10am On Aug 04, 2020
certified1:
Shoot me an email
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by certified1(m): 12:39am On Aug 04, 2020
EvilSec:

Shoot me an email

Done smiley smiley
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 04, 2020
Nigerian don't have hackers
Relocate to Europe or Asia or America unless you want to end up hacking Facebook accounts
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by hardebayho(m): 7:42am On Aug 04, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Nigerian don't have hackers
Relocate to Europe or Asia or America unless you want to end up hacking Facebook accounts

grin grin grin Waddayou talking about? Don't make me lose my dream job just because you think Nigeria or Africa is wack. We got serious hackers here bro. They just don't do ethical hacking. They hack padlocks, Facebook, Android passwords and whatnot. grin

Seriously bro, I do not know why hacking is not prevalent in Nigeria. I just am not sure why I have to relocate to another continent to learn something I can learn here. I know you're making a valid point, cause we can all see that there are too few (too few to be seen) hackers around here. I just need to know why it's not possible to learn and practice hacking here.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 04, 2020
hardebayho:

grin grin grin Waddayou talking about? Don't make me lose my dream job just because you think Nigeria or Africa is wack. We got serious hackers here bro. They just don't do ethical hacking. They hack padlocks, Facebook, Android passwords and whatnot. grin

Seriously bro, I do not know why hacking is not prevalent in Nigeria. I just am not sure why I have to relocate to another continent to learn something I can learn here. I know you're making a valid point, cause we can all see that there are too few (too few to be seen) hackers around here. I just need to know why it's not possible to learn and practice hacking here.

Sure you can learn it here but with online platforms.

If you choose to use services like NIIT or other bullcrap Nigerian platforms, you're wasting your time

Need I tell you andela is also a huge big shiit?
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2020
hardebayho:

@EvilSec and @Bahat or so I've forgotten his name are hackers on this forum self. They are the first I've met in Nigeria.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by cixak95211: 11:22am On Aug 04, 2020
hackers are not prevalent in this part of the world cos most corporations outsource their server needs to ready-made corps.
if i want to deploy a bank app, i would entrust it to a hardened server in either GCP, AWS or Azure.
So any hacker who dreams of hacking me, from the outside, will have to first contend with breaking the security implemented by those guys which are top-notch. They are billion dollar corporations and have the best hands.

The day local corporations start to heavily invest on on-premise solutions, then they will take penestration testing and all seriously, cos they have to invest in security themselves.

By the ways its, called white hat and black hat . . not white and/or black
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
Email me 101bizzare@gmail.com
certified1:
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by mcqwerty(m): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
You mean you aspire to be a cracker? A criminal?

Good luck with that.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 05, 2020
mcqwerty:
You mean you aspire to be a cracker? A criminal?

Good luck with that.
hacker ≠ criminal
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 05, 2020
cixak95211:
hackers are not prevalent in this part of the world cos most corporations outsource their server needs to ready-made corps.
if i want to deploy a bank app, i would entrust it to a hardened server in either GCP, AWS or Azure.
So any hacker who dreams of hacking me, from the outside, will have to first contend with breaking the security implemented by those guys which are top-notch. They are billion dollar corporations and have the best hands.

The day local corporations start to heavily invest on on-premise solutions, then they will take penestration testing and all seriously, cos they have to invest in security themselves.

Hacking isn't only about networking and also the real reason why Nigerians aren't really into hacking is because the road map to learning it is as twisted and narrow as the road to oblivion.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by Praise090(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2020
Can assist you if you are in owerri, Imo state.
Not free
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by hardebayho(m): 11:48am On Aug 05, 2020
SegFault:

Hacking isn't only about networking and also the real reason why Nigerians aren't really into hacking is because the road map to learning it is as twisted and narrow as the road to oblivion.

Jisox!!! grin grin grin

This got me cracking like hell! As in eh? I really love that word
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
hardebayho:

Jisox!!! grin grin grin

This got me cracking like hell! As in eh? I really love that word
No honestly, you have to learn about operating systems, Learn networking then understand the protocols and technologies used in networks, you have to learn assembly for x86, AMD64, AArch 64, ARM haba, then you have to learn how to reverse engineer reading disassembled C++ is like trying to read Hebrew, you have to understand ELF files (I hate this one like hell) chai the list is too long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
SegFault:

No honestly, you have to learn about operating systems, Learn networking then understand the protocols and technologies used in networks, you have to learn assembly for x86, AMD64, AArch 64, ARM haba, then you have to learn how to reverse engineer reading disassembled C++ is like trying to read Hebrew, you have to understand ELF files (I hate this one like hell) chai the list is too long.
grin grin
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by EvilSec: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
cixak95211:

Pwning corporations is a lot less difficult than you think. I don't need to find a crazy 0day in GCP or AWS.
People make mistakes and humans are the weakest link in any organization. Hacking is rarely finding crazy elite hacks to remotely break into systems. It's a lot of just coming up with creative ways to get the user or chain multiple users to get to an admin to give you their password or to run some malicious code.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by cixak95211: 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
EvilSec:

Pwning corporations is a lot less difficult than you think. I don't need to find a crazy 0day in GCP or AWS.
People make mistakes and humans are the weakest link in any organization. Hacking is rarely finding crazy elite hacks to remotely break into systems. It's a lot of just coming up with creative ways to get the user or chain multiple users to get to an admin to give you their password or to run some malicious code.

Did you see where i mentioned a hardened server? or you just wanted to comment for "comment's sake"?
if i bought a regular bare-metal server, yes i could goof on implementing my own security, and you could 0-day the life out of it
but if i went to a hardened server, i'll love to see you try. A regular bare-metal server on GCP cost about $8 the cheapest, a hardened nginx server cost about $200+ per month for the base configuration. Once again, i 'll like to see you try an external hack.
We all know that hacks that happened to big corps, had an insider man .. e.g. the latest Twitter hacks; and your comment confirms it.. On a very good day, a thousand elites hackers cannot remotely break into Twitter, never, not gonna happen. And no way you're gonna use social engineering to break into Twitter's database or Google's database; cos you will have to "social engineer" lots of people on the admin chain.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by EvilSec: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
cixak95211:

Did you see where i mentioned a hardened server? or you just wanted to comment for "comment's sake"?
if i bought a regular bare-metal server, yes i could goof on implementing my own security, and you could 0-day the life out of it
but if i went to a hardened server, i'll love to see you try. A regular bare-metal server on GCP cost about $8 the cheapest, a hardened nginx server cost about $200+ per month for the base configuration. Once again, i 'll like to see you try an external hack.
We all know that hacks that happened to big corps, had an insider man .. e.g. the latest Twitter hacks; and your comment confirms it.. On a very good day, a thousand elites hackers cannot remotely break into Twitter, never, not gonna happen. And no way you're gonna use social engineering to break into Twitter's database or Google's database; cos you will have to "social engineer" lots of people on the admin chain.

Lol... Guess Twitter and Google doesn't use an "hardened server" for a bunch of people to have found bugs "externally" and earned huge bounty payouts.
Damn! Google and twitter should stop using $8 servers and opt for the $200+ ones xD.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by hardebayho(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
SegFault:

I hate the Microsoft PE format even more. Anything Windows just upsets me.

You're right that there's too much to learn with hacking though. That's why the people that do these stuff are freaking AWESOME!!!
Maybe one day I'll know half of these things before I die. Knowing myself and how lazy I am though, I really doubt I'll know a quarter. Imagine, I'm still stuck with assembly language since God-knows-how-long.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by cixak95211: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
EvilSec:

Lol... Guess Twitter and Google doesn't use an "hardened server" for a bunch of people to have found bugs "externally" and earned huge bounty payouts.
Damn! Google and twitter should stop using $8 servers and opt for the $200+ ones xD.

And you think none of the guys who found out the bugs were ever interested in using it in an attack? Why?
They were scared of gettign caught and took the legit , say , $10,000 bounty or more, or it could not be used in an attack?
Everybody that found the bug reported it and got the bounty, they were all white-hat and no black-hat has ever found one or is capable of finding one? #Foodforthought

its one thing to find a bug, and other thing to transform it into an attack vector; and that is why most bug bounties will always end there, as bugs. the kid who hacked Twitter recently found 0 bugs but had the most powerful tool, human intervention; making it what? an assisted internal attack. i'll love to see him or you any of your friends do a solo external attack on Twitter or Google and dump a snapshot of their database here; 0-day my foot.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by Bahat: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
SegFault:

@EvilSec and @Bahat or so I've forgotten his name are hackers on this forum self. They are the first I've met in Nigeria.

The guy forgot we don't have Wi-Fi lying around the corner. This guys have been doing things before we got started here. I still have a long way to go.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by bassdow: 8:26am On Aug 06, 2020
certified1:

On a very Basic Term, a Hacker relies on Identifying and Exploiting Loop-Holes already in existence.

Now You can't be a Good Farm Supervisor if you don't know what you're Supervising hence You can't enter a Factory and find a Factory Manager who don't know how to Operate any of the Machines.

It's same with Hacking.

You first need to know how to program or the likes, then know how what you want to Hack Operates, then you go about Finding Exploitable Loop Holes.

Not until them, you're fasting your time.

Anyway You're free to Give out Part of the Money you're Looking for to someone who have almost Zero Knowledge in computer to Teach you Hacking because I doubt you would hear word.

I still Pity most who attend BootCamps and the likes to learn Web Design and the likes; they just are Making Money for those who Created such Industries YET over 80% of them wouldn't achieve anything.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bahat:

The guy forgot we don't have Wi-Fi lying around the corner. This guys have been doing things before we got started here. I still have a long way to go.
I swear.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
hardebayho:

I hate the Microsoft PE format even more. Anything Windows just upsets me.

You're right that there's too much to learn with hacking though. That's why the people that do these stuff are freaking AWESOME!!!
Maybe one day I'll know half of these things before I die. Knowing myself and how lazy I am though, I really doubt I'll know a quarter. Imagine, I'm still stuck with assembly language since God-knows-how-long.
Windows sha, me I no dey do again. They should have just used the normal standard for OSes, as for assembly, ARM still dey hook me x86 is quite easier though even though I'm not done yet.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
cixak95211:

It will shock you one day. Like Andrew Tanenbaum said all software have bugs, machines unfortunately have constraints and anyone could be lucky to find one. Never say never.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by hardebayho(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
SegFault:

Windows sha, me I no dey do again. They should have just used the normal standard for OSes, as for assembly, ARM still dey hook me x86 is quite easier though even though I'm not done yet.

x86 is extremely huge in my opinion. I (mistakenly) downloaded the Intel developer manual (All the volumes in PDF) and I was studying their instruction set, but it was so overwhelming, I regretted downloading that file almost instantly. I rarely use it because it's so verbose, and it adds too much complexity to something I still have not grasped enough of yet. I just take the bits and pieces I need to learn from google when I need them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download DSTV Now App For Android And Ios Devices / Working On Creating A Test Database. Anyone With Sample Data For Free / Why I Think NL Should Upgrade To HTML5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.