Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Exactly Are We Holding On To? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Are We Holding On To? (348 Views)

Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London / What's Exactly Stopping Nigeria From Having 24/7 Electricity? / APC: NEC Meeting Not Holding On March 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Are We Holding On To? by Arexit: 1:34pm On May 05, 2020
what is good about having a country that nothing works, no one feels safe and every day things get from bad to worse, why are we trying/fighting so hard to keep it as it is? I just want to understand
Re: What Exactly Are We Holding On To? by helinues: 1:34pm On May 05, 2020
Meaning?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are We Holding On To? by Bilabong(m): 1:46pm On May 05, 2020
helinues:
Meaning?

We should sell the country and buy another that works...
grin
Re: What Exactly Are We Holding On To? by 2by40ft: 1:47pm On May 05, 2020
Arexit:
what is good about having a country that nothing works, no one feels safe and every day things get from bad to worse, why are we trying/fighting so hard to keep it as it is? I just want to understand
Do not confused this country with your life.
Re: What Exactly Are We Holding On To? by Mogajunior(m): 1:50pm On May 05, 2020
Arexit:
In your little way, wat have you done to make things better. To have a better country starts with you and I.
Re: What Exactly Are We Holding On To? by Arexit: 4:43pm On May 05, 2020
2by40ft:

Do not confused this country with your life.

I guarantee you my life is by far better than this country grin if only you knew, anyways how about you let me in on why you think nigeria as it is is a good setup
Re: What Exactly Are We Holding On To? by 2by40ft: 5:09pm On May 05, 2020
Arexit:

I guarantee you my life is by far better than this country grin if only you knew, anyways how about you let me in on why you think nigeria as it is is a good setup
Nigeria is an amazing country and ll always be thankful to Almighty im here.
Re: What Exactly Are We Holding On To? by Arexit: 5:18pm On May 05, 2020
2by40ft:
Nigeria is an amazing country and ll always be thankful to Almighty im here.

Tahahahahahahahaha if not for fasting I would have asked the strain you are on. I hear
Re: What Exactly Are We Holding On To? by samictelecoms12(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2020
cry
Re: What Exactly Are We Holding On To? by Dedetwo(m): 7:01pm On May 05, 2020
Arexit:

Bros it is the fear of unknown.
Re: What Exactly Are We Holding On To? by Fidelismaria: 7:29pm On May 05, 2020

million dollar question

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Senate May Summon Finance Minister As Massive Job Loss Looms / . / COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Not Doing Enough To Enforce Order On Facemask, Okada – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.