Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,954 members, 7,821,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (55057 Views)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by collitexnaira(m): 2:28pm On May 05, 2020
depsikatri:
so sad
SCAMMER
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:29pm On May 05, 2020
Rest in peace man.
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:30pm On May 05, 2020
Mizwisdom:
What about the ones that have died before him that wasn't killed by corona virus? why are we sensationalizing this corona virus?

RIP bro, may God grant your family fortitude to bear the loss

My thoughts exactly.

3 Likes

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Omojudy: 2:30pm On May 05, 2020
They can't pin his source of contracting it. Not possible.
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by TuneChi369(m): 2:30pm On May 05, 2020
E no dey tire you to scam someone... Fraudster.
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by klens(m): 2:30pm On May 05, 2020
The face looks familiar, like 2010 set
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by CanadaOrBust: 2:30pm On May 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
What if it's something else that killed him ??. They now attributes all deaths to Covid 19. Besides this Covid 19 in Nigeria is a big scam.
Government has seen it as an avenue to loot as usual. The pictures circulating yesterday actually shows people don't believe in it. angry angry

Can u read at all? He died in isolation center for crysakes!

3 Likes

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Olarewaju89: 2:30pm On May 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
What if it's something else that killed him ??. They now attributes all deaths to Covid 19. Besides this Covid 19 in Nigeria is a big scam.
Government has seen it as an avenue to loot as usual. The pictures circulating yesterday actually shows people don't believe in it. angry angry

God will bless you for saying the fact.
I personally own you 10000 like in all your post.

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Jarus(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

They attribute all deaths to coronavirus?

From NCDC daily update, less than 100 people have died from coronavirus, are you saying less than 100 people have died in Nigeria in the last two months?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 05, 2020
Babatunde40:

You are really village people. Even if you want to book space, why would you laugh at such a bad news?

My dear leave talk o. Some even laugh at a dead body. Some have got their conscience dabbed with hot iron.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 05, 2020
One mind is telling me the cause of his death is not COVID-19.

therefore I think broadcaster was paid to broadcast sh*t!!
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Digmygold: 2:33pm On May 05, 2020
Avalancheman:
[s][/s]

Dullllard! What you fear is what will kill you - Coronavirus... grin

Lol. I am not stupid like you. You said Coronavirus is not in Africa. When you find yourself dead. Wail in agony from your grave and ask yourself why you were born without a brain. grin Meanwhile have you burnt your decay? grin
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:33pm On May 05, 2020
Olarewaju89:

cool cool cool ur head dey there.
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:33pm On May 05, 2020
God why him, met him two months ago and collected his number that I would call him let's hang out. I remembered hosting him in my school then when he came for a project and we were always hanging out together. Rest in peace bro

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by DarkJeddi(m): 2:34pm On May 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Did you read where they said he died in the Isolation Center? shocked

Guess he went there to greet Corona?

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Digmygold: 2:35pm On May 05, 2020
Avalancheman:
[s][/s]

Mumu! Do you know his medical history?

And you know mine so well? grin Now tell me who you think the actusl mumu is?
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by FRESHG(m): 2:35pm On May 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE ARE REALLY FOLLOWING YOU angry

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by inioluwaDaniels(m): 2:36pm On May 05, 2020
I don dey believe dis thing small small now ooooo
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:36pm On May 05, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Some other people were even attacking me.
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by tuna4servi(m): 2:37pm On May 05, 2020
I have worked with him at Union bank dopemu branch, Lagos cry

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by grandpoh(m): 2:39pm On May 05, 2020
May the departed soul rest in peace and God give his family the fortitude to bear the loss...

Btw what's an agric extension graduate doing in a bank?
Power of connection I guess!!
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by DarkJeddi(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2020
Olarewaju89:

What has he said?

The man died in the Isolation Center for crying out loud..

Did he go there to go dance?

Make una dey apply reason small..

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 05, 2020
[sup][/sup]
ForeThinker:
Treat everyone with politeness and kindness, not because they are nice, but because you are.

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Okortor: 2:42pm On May 05, 2020
Stop saying wat u don't know. The man was my colleague. He died yesterday at yaba center.
MyVILLAGEpeople:

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by DarkJeddi(m): 2:42pm On May 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Some other people were even attacking me.
You were attacked because your statement was devoid of reason..

What was he doing in the Isolation Center,if he wasn't infected like you claimed?

By the way..

Whether you believed in it or not is your business..

Just don't put others at risk with your attitude..

3 Likes

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Okortor: 2:42pm On May 05, 2020
Which year? because I also work at same branch
tuna4servi:
I have worked with him at Union bank dopemu branch, Lagos cry
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Avalancheman: 2:44pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
Digmygold:

And you know mine so well? grin Now tell me who you think the actusl mumu is?
[/s]

Because you are so scared of the virus. Only people with underlying sicknesses like you do have should be that scared... smiley
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by liverpool72(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Myopia,sit down.

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Spallanzani: 2:47pm On May 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Can't you read empty head... he died at the isolation center, Yaba. Meaning he must have tested positive for covid19 before he could be admitted at the infectious center. Use your brain, coronal virus is real

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Makuos19: 2:49pm On May 05, 2020
Eulalia:
shocked

Mehn this shit is getting scary!!!
Bankers are more vulnerable this period cos they are constantly in contact with people from various works of life. Imagine The number that has been trooping the banks since yesterday.

Bankers out there, please be careful this period. The proximity between some bank customer care officers and clients should also be adjusted. Some are almost at kissing distance.

Please social distancing should be strictly adhered to in banks.

Such a young man. Hm.
Its sad!!!
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Richieniit: 2:49pm On May 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Oga you're a big FOOL!!!

After seeing this post with picture you still no believe coronavirus is out there killing people? You think say everything na scam abi? I pray none of ur family member to suffer this young man fate.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by wink2015(m): 2:49pm On May 05, 2020
Did he contract the coronavirus through dirty currencies or through contact with an infected customer(s)?

Rest in Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Here Is Why Nigeria Is Experiencing Such Extreme Heat These Days / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 / Sex Workers Evicted From Benin Hotel Over Fear Of Spreading Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.