Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (55029 Views)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Brunicekid(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2020
ForeThinker:
Treat everyone with politeness and kindness, not because they are nice, but because you are.

very correct... God wants us to be kind to people the best possible way we can.

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by femi4: 4:27pm On May 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
What if it's something else that killed him ??. They now attributes all deaths to Covid 19. Besides this Covid 19 in Nigeria is a big scam.
Government has seen it as an avenue to loot as usual. The pictures circulating yesterday actually shows people don't believe in it. angry angry
You ll believe in your grave...don't worry

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by hardbody: 4:28pm On May 05, 2020
Openbusiness:
Which Union bank branch in Lagos did he get the virus? They need to start telling us specific info so that we know the places to avoid. I heard a rumor, rumor oh, before anyone come and start asking me jamb questions, a rumor that satellite town, festac, agboju etc that the virus is spreading like mosquito there. I just pray that it is fake news because dis matter don dey get as he be. Oh Good God of Heaven and Earth, show me your eternal mercies in these trying times. A 1000 may fall at my side, 10,000 at my right hand but no evil shall befall me or my loved ones. No evil shall befall us, no plague shall come near our dwelling places, Coronavirus will not harm us in Jesus mighty name!

The thousands that may fall to your left and right what offence did they commit

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by airoport: 4:30pm On May 05, 2020
Babatunde40:

You are really village people. Even if you want to book space, why would you laugh at such a bad news?
Somehow, many of our people have lost their humanity. It's so sad. A young man full of promise is estinguished by the dreaded plague and the fellow finds it funny. His laughter is even sadder.....hmmm.
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by manuelreports: 4:37pm On May 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
What if it's something else that killed him ??. They now attributes all deaths to Covid 19. Besides this Covid 19 in Nigeria is a big scam.
Government has seen it as an avenue to loot as usual. The pictures circulating yesterday actually shows people don't believe in it. angry angry
People like you is the reason why this virus will spread like wild fire in Nigeria. I will be putting you in prayer to be healed from your acute stupidity

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by WaffenSS(m): 4:38pm On May 05, 2020
shizzy7:
Too many deaths

Trying times indeed.
God you are our last hope.

Why not the first hope?
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by BethRhema(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2020
RIP man
We are giving admissions with free accommodations
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by WaffenSS(m): 4:41pm On May 05, 2020
seanjy4konji:
How did they now he died of coron virus

They didn't say he died of coron virus. There's no such thing as coron virus.

They say he died from Covid-19, which is caused by a coronavirus
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by BethRhema(m): 4:42pm On May 05, 2020
RIP...ADMISSIONS
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Kylekent59: 4:45pm On May 05, 2020
RIP

This life is all about connection. A graduate of Agricultural Extension working as a banker....

The bank manager should make it mandatory for all staffs to go for test or to get tested.
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Thomthom(m): 4:45pm On May 05, 2020
May his soul RIP but what is Agricultural Graduate doing in Bank .... SaharaReporters gathered that the deceased graduated from the Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo State, where he studied Agricultural Extension.
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by mindtricks: 4:48pm On May 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Don't mind them.
The total number that have died nationwide from any disease is not more than number of people announced to have been killed by Corona.
Govt says about 95 people died of Corona since its inception in Nigeria, and so only a total of about 95 people have died in Nigeria of any kind of disease since inception of Corona in Nigeria. You know our health workers don't know the difference between Corona and other regular diseases.
If you did your own research, you would have known better.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:51pm On May 05, 2020
mindtricks:

Don't mind them.
The total number that have died nationwide from any disease is not more than number of people announced to have been killed by Corona.
Govt says about 95 people died of Corona since its inception in Nigeria, and so only a total of about 95 people have died in Nigeria of any kind of disease since inception of Corona in Nigeria. You know our health workers don't know the difference between Corona and other regular diseases.
If you did your own research, you would have known better.

Thanks bro. Am happy someone u understands me finally quotes me.
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:54pm On May 05, 2020
Babatunde40:

You are really village people. Even if you want to book space, why would you laugh at such a bad news?

Not how u see it bruv. Truth is I wanted to book space. But I didn't know it was the laughing Emijo I used. I can't be dat heatless na.
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by ocheola01: 4:58pm On May 05, 2020
ibrandtv:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/05/friends-mourn-union-bank-staff-who-died-coronavirus

But Union Bank denied he contracted the disease while at work. They claimed he had been at home since the lockdown began and had not had any reasons to be at the office.

Some organisations can overtly lie, deny their staffers at critical moments just to safe their names. Please don't work to death for any company. While still at your paid job, develop yourself and start an empire of your own. Some employers ain't worth your life.

This trying time is really reviewing alot about employers-employees relationship.

Stay safe everyone.

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 05, 2020
You can see he was at Infectious Disease Hospital Yaba so he had tested positive for coronavirus.

Don't stay behind your laptop typing nonsense discrediting the truth and misinforming people.

MyVILLAGEpeople:
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by millykel: 5:03pm On May 05, 2020
My brother rest on, chai RIP
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Amanda4life: 5:14pm On May 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

No they said he died at ya a.
So its COVID
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by hrdey: 5:20pm On May 05, 2020
COVID-19; Where are those who claim you don't exist.... Those are your real villains. Not us abeg.

But Nigeria bad sha.... Abeg, wetin Agricultural Extension dey do for bank set?
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by mechanics(m): 5:29pm On May 05, 2020
COVID-19 is real.
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by JayPeeOham: 5:40pm On May 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

No mind them!!

COVID-19 is the new "witchcraft" or maybe "brief illness"....Lol grin
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by ashiwajew: 5:46pm On May 05, 2020
We both worked at one of the branches on the mainland. Innocent was a very nice guy, always supporting one way or the other. Your death came to me as a shock. Rest In Peace bro
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by ibrahimofic(m): 5:59pm On May 05, 2020
O ti fi ori gbale
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Discombulator: 6:06pm On May 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Don't you have sense at all,his loved ones said he died of Covid and you're here saying crap,most of you just talk like you don't have any thinking capacity, so the doctors and his families are stupid and they don't know what they are doing right
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by vincent10(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2020
Innocent my guy.

We worked together at Alaba branch in 2015 now you are no more.

Rest my real guy.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Chukwurah003: 6:17pm On May 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You can never have sense. In the past few months, many people like you have died because of willful ignorance. You’re a danger to society.
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by muhammad4islam: 6:19pm On May 05, 2020
Eulalia:
shocked

Mehn this shit is getting scary!!!
Bankers are more vulnerable this period cos they are constantly in contact with people from various works of life. Imagine The number that has been trooping the banks since yesterday.

Bankers out there, please be careful this period. The proximity between some bank customer care officers and clients should also be adjusted. Some are almost at kissing distance.

Please social distancing should be strictly adhered to in banks.

Such a young man. Hm.

And yet you will see so many queue in the bank. So many people without facemask coming to the bank. I think they should be no cash transaction only ATM, POS should be responsible. Social distance should be adhere and withdrawal less than 150,000 should be done on ATM and POS. They should be only five customers at a time in the banking hall. Or else this covid 19 will lead to closure of so many branch nation wide. God help us all. Ameen
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by LegacyB: 6:20pm On May 05, 2020
Such a nice bright mind. I will miss you my friend my comrade.
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 05, 2020
muhammad4islam:

And yet you will see so many queue in the bank. So many people without facemask coming to the bank. I think they should be no cash transaction only ATM, POS should be responsible. Social distance should be adhere and withdrawal less than 150,000 should be done on ATM and POS. They should be only five customers at a time in the banking hall. Or else this covid 19 will lead to closure of so many branch nation wide. God help us all. Ameen

Amen.
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by shizzy7(f): 6:42pm On May 05, 2020
WaffenSS:

Why not the first hope?
I know where you're driving at and I'm not going to crave your indulegence. Never.
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Lovelypet28: 6:46pm On May 05, 2020
We all should be very careful, this young man had Hopes, dreams,aspirations.
All those doubting thomases please if you want to die die alone, dont kill other innocent nigerians, take precautions even if you dont believe in the virus, you can even kill all your family members, end your lineage, but please endeavour to take adequate precautions
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by WaffenSS(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2020
shizzy7:
I know where you're driving at and I'm not going to crave your indulegence. Never.

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diabetic Diet: How Lemon And Lemon Water Can Help Cure Diabetes / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 / Sex Workers Evicted From Benin Hotel Over Fear Of Spreading Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.