Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway (85668 Views)

Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Ill-Treatment & Hunger, Again / Niger State COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Poor Treatment (Photos, Video) / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 05, 2020
naijaschoolguru:
Naija this one na lie nau, people wey dey use ventilator no get energy nau grin grin

So every covid-19 patient needs to be on ventilator? How many ventilators do u think we have in Nigeria? U can have 100 patients and only 1 might need a ventilator.
Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by directonpc(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2020
Protesting COVID-19 allowance.
Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by optimistD(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2020
God please
Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by jericco1(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2020
To those that donated billions to FG hope you're seeing undecided
Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by perdollar(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2020
they should match to aso rock, the leader dey elected, d Mr integrity, Mai gaskiya, is there chilling. he promised one dollar equal to one naira, he promised to b in sambisa to lead d army against BH, we r stl awaiting our change from agbero.
Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 05, 2020
I knew it will be northerners.
Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by bosman50(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2020
I think these people are either ill-informed or have mental problems because i dont think they are aware of the consequencies of their actions.

Both the state and federal health authourities should step in before it gets out of control..... Covid_19 is no joke and must be efficiently handled.

We are yet to see the worst and this is happening.

But,.... some people get mind o....
Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2020
Coronavirus in north seems to be appearing political

how are these clowns Covid-19 patients, who allow them out of isolated center. what manner of barbaric people did I share a country with nitori olorun

1 Like

Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by 8stargeneral: 2:45pm On May 05, 2020
So, they hv strength to protest...
Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by Temptee101(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2020
Alberta123:
The camera man practiced what we call social distancing grin grin grin

The gap between him and the covid 19 patients can build 3 isolation centers. grin grin

As in eh... grin grin grin

That was first thing I noticed on seeing the picture.

I no blame the guy abeg, life is sweet
Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by Sheriman(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]weytin osinbanjo no go see for Aso villa[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by Temptee101(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2020
Chai, Nigeria

COVIKK 1-9 patients protesting. This one is new oh
Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by BraveDeltan(m): 2:48pm On May 05, 2020
Olusholar24:
Lol. NIgeria my country wink

I feel you. grin
Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by Babatunde40(m): 2:49pm On May 05, 2020
kingthreat:

Read more about the disease and stop being a retardeen

Later you will be posting bank account online to beg money but here you are insulting someone that can help you
Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 05, 2020
LibertyRep:
These couldn't have been Covid-19 patients.

Except it isn't the same Covid-19 that killed many in China and is killing multitude in US.

Majority of covid-19 patients have mild symptoms and can live normally, can survive without needing a hospital. U need to read more about the disease. The reason for isolation is mainly to stop them from spreading it. If the disease is not contagious there won't be any need for isolation.
Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by Antichristus: 2:49pm On May 05, 2020
This is why I consider what some church leaders did to be the height of stupidity. The million of naira directly handed over FG and SGs could have reached indigent Nigerians through local churches. This is precisely what the Anglican church in Onitsha did. Besides, this is in spite of the funds donated by other well meaning Nigerians, NGOs and foreign countries.

1 Like

Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by murphyung(m): 2:49pm On May 05, 2020
What if they get aggressive and start running after people to cough in their faces Covid-19 union of gombe

2 Likes

Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by crackhouse(m): 2:50pm On May 05, 2020
Covid 19 patients and they are not even wearing masks

1 Like

Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by mindtricks: 2:50pm On May 05, 2020
Alberta123:
The camera man practiced what we call social distancing grin grin grin

The gap between him and the covid 19 patients can build 3 isolation centers. grin grin

LIMAEUO!

1 Like

Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by Investnow2017: 2:50pm On May 05, 2020
Babatunde40:
They can breath well that is why they have strength to block highway

These ones do not have corona

Your ignorance about this disease is extremely dangerous. Whoever told you that all Covid-19 patients exhibit the SAME symptoms in the same way at the same time.

Please, in your own interest, take time to read and understand all that's being said by those with empirical evidence of this disease.
Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by Martinola(m): 2:51pm On May 05, 2020
Wetin eye no go see 4 dis country? It's so incredulous really.
Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by Angrymode: 2:52pm On May 05, 2020
Only in 9ja but nothing is surprising anymore.
Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by Charly68: 2:53pm On May 05, 2020
Hausa leaders,very corrupt ..
Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by Investnow2017: 2:53pm On May 05, 2020
Antichristus:
This is why I consider what some church leaders did to be the height of stupidity. The million of naira directly handed over FG and SGs could have reached indigent Nigerians through local churches. This is precisely what the Anglican church in Onitsha did. Besides, this is in spite of the funds donated by other well meaning Nigerians, NGOs and foreign countries.

The level of corruption is so deep and strong that even if you donate materials, if those in charge determine that it will not get to the targeted beneficiary, it will not get to them. The situation is as helpless as that
Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by Tundex911: 2:55pm On May 05, 2020
Aswear no be lie �� � � grin grin
Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by AFONJACOW(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2020
Walihi north Is the problem of Nigeria
Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by OgbanjeProphet: 2:57pm On May 05, 2020
Nigeria and Nigerians are in real shit!

This is not a northern problem, even southeast, southsouth and southwest are not safe.

Quote me on this.

Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by naijaschoolguru(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2020
greenhulk:

So every covid-19 patient needs to be on ventilator? How many ventilators do u think we have in Nigeria? U can have 100 patients and only 1 might need a ventilator.
I know nau, but when you take a critical look at this news, you will understand what I'm saying, this news no make abegii
Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by cray91(m): 2:58pm On May 05, 2020
you got it
enohoefe:
Nigeria is sitting on a time Bomb.
Only God will save them.
Re: Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway by SctDonald(m): 2:58pm On May 05, 2020
Hired covid 19 patients protesting over lack of payment after two months..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World’s First Successful Head Transplant Operation: Man’s Head Cut Off / COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.