Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Politicians Failed Nigeria, The God Of The Poor Will Judge Us All – Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Failed Nigeria, The God Of The Poor Will Judge Us All – Dino Melaye (550 Views)

2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC / Buhari Has Failed Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicians Failed Nigeria, The God Of The Poor Will Judge Us All – Dino Melaye by binoosmart(m): 1:58pm On May 05, 2020
Former Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District, Dino Melaye expressed his realization that all present and past political office holders in Nigeria have failed the country.

It took COVID-19 pandemic to hold the world to its knees for Melaye to state this, saying that it is high time the country rebooted.

He tweeted via his twitter handle that, “everyone who held and is holding any political office in Nigeria, whether elective or appointed including me have failed.

“We sold crude oil for 64 years but we couldn’t feed our citizens for just 2 weeks of lock down!! Well, the God of the poor will judge us all. It’s time to reboot.”

Read More: https://www.ebiraonline.com/2020/05/politicians-failed-nigeria-the-god-of-the-poor-will-judge-us-all-dino-melaye.html

Re: Politicians Failed Nigeria, The God Of The Poor Will Judge Us All – Dino Melaye by snitchbitch: 2:15pm On May 05, 2020
Blame game.

If you have won the kogi gubernatorial we won't be reading all this now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians Failed Nigeria, The God Of The Poor Will Judge Us All – Dino Melaye by ekesol: 2:19pm On May 05, 2020
Dino Melaye is a mad man, the same attention he sought in the era of Jonathan before he clinched senate, now he is out of the senate he wants to attract sympathetic attentions.
He should go and sell all those cars he bought with constituency allowance and give the money to the poor.
In my bible its called Restitution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians Failed Nigeria, The God Of The Poor Will Judge Us All – Dino Melaye by Golan007: 2:28pm On May 05, 2020
grin

Re: Politicians Failed Nigeria, The God Of The Poor Will Judge Us All – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 05, 2020
Why do all of them become reflective and retrospective after they have stolen monies enough for 2 generations? I would be somewhat convinced if I see him doing something productive and tangible with his wealth to help the poor but he is not so just please hold your tongue Mr Dino Melaye.
Re: Politicians Failed Nigeria, The God Of The Poor Will Judge Us All – Dino Melaye by Emmanuelhector(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2020
Make this man no provoke me oo.. Nonsense
Re: Politicians Failed Nigeria, The God Of The Poor Will Judge Us All – Dino Melaye by FRESHG(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2020
E BE LIKE SAY DINO DON DEY MAD angry WAS HE NOT PART OF THE APC GOVERNMENT THAT CRIPPLED THIS ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC
Re: Politicians Failed Nigeria, The God Of The Poor Will Judge Us All – Dino Melaye by byinks(f): 3:03pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Politicians Failed Nigeria, The God Of The Poor Will Judge Us All – Dino Melaye by benuejosh: 3:14pm On May 05, 2020
Dino was a Politricktian.
Re: Politicians Failed Nigeria, The God Of The Poor Will Judge Us All – Dino Melaye by gasparpisciotta: 3:16pm On May 05, 2020
There is only one God and Jehovah is His name, brothers in Islam call Him Allah.
There is no God of/for any class of human, He is not partial in any way.
Dino go and sell all that you have and give all to the poor, that is one of the conditions Jesus gave for a rich man to see the kingdom of God-Matt19-16-30
Re: Politicians Failed Nigeria, The God Of The Poor Will Judge Us All – Dino Melaye by mosesantony2013: 3:25pm On May 28, 2020
This site is really very helpful for me to do all the works and I an able to microdosing cbd for anxiety clarify all my doubts regarding any topic through this. I find it much easy to understand the simple language used in this. And so I am able to grasp the information very well.

(1) (Reply)

Join Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast Today Been 06-05-2020 / Why Psychiatrist Say Nnamdi Kanu Is Insane / Akwa Ibom State Government Rejects Used Vehicles Donated By Exxonmobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.