Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC (27445 Views)

iREV Worked Excepting Results Upload Of The Presidential Election - INEC (Video) / Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal / How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by fergie001: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), on Tuesday, said the glitch experienced in the upload of the February 25 presidential election in the country should not write off the entire polls held nationwide.

INEC National Commissioner, Festus Okoye stated this in response to the final report on the 2023 general elections submitted by the European Union Election Observation Mission on Monday.

He urged Nigerians not to judge the electoral empire as a result of the challenge the commission experienced in the upload of the presidential election.

“It is not fair to judge the entire performance of the commission on the basis of a glitch in the result upload for the presidential election,”
he said.

According to Okoye, the law has empowered political parties to know what goes on at the polling units.

“Almost all the political parties nominated and got accredited at least over 170,000 polling agents. What that means is that they had primary evidence of the results from the polling units.

“It is those results from the polling units, together with the BVAS as a machine itself that goes to the collation centre. So, it is not true for a political party to rely only on result upload in order to get the evidence with which it wants to prosecute its case in court,”
he added.

The Chairman of INEC’s Information and Voter Education Committee explained that Nigerians commended the electoral body for the deployment of the Bimodal Voter Accreditation System (BVAS) in the general elections.

In terms of voter accreditation, Okoye maintained that nobody has faulted the functionality of the BVAS.

The BVAS machine is an electronic device distributed across the over 176,000 polling units in the country by INEC for the accreditation of voters during the 2023 general elections.

The device was also designed to promptly upload photographic copies of result sheets to the INEC Results Viewing (IReV) portal after result documentation at the polling units.

SOURCE

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Naijanascam: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
Meaning you guys are just shameless

458 Likes 37 Shares

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by vastolord4(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
Just imagine! Are these clowns now crying?? This shows how incompetent you all are and the wickedness of some nigerians.. this is total gibberish! After winning this case, I'll make sure I sue the inec chairman himself for fraud if I were LP

290 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by taylor89(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
May God punish you and whomever that paid you to sabotage the hopes of 250 million Nigerians

Does these people know how difficult it was to register for PVC? I mean I paid 5k to register and waited for 6 months for PVC to come out

PVC came out I went to council three times without collecting later it was transferred to wards still I had to spend a whole day just to collect and paid bribe too

Only for me to risk my life on the Election Day to vote and our unit wasn’t uploaded because Obi was winning

Whomever that’s celebrating this robbery of election because of party tribe and religion I’ve one prayer for you that on the day of your success and your turn to take what’s rightfully yours a higher evil will snatch it from you

In Jesus name Amen

472 Likes 43 Shares

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by taylor89(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
Naijanascam:
Meaning you guys are just shameless

Shameless?

Shameless is an understatement

Do you know how many Nigerians who lost hope on electoral system this year?

I know we never believed in free and fair elections but this year own crashed it to zero

I’ll never vote again in my life I’ll rather hustle harder to survive regardless of whoever comes to power

Many Nigerians applied for their international passport after the announcement of this sham

233 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Feintline: 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
Yakubu inec has no shame despite the monumental robbery on a nation.

The robbery is continuing even as they continue robbing LP votes in abuja to manufacture 25% for their unconstitutional select.

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by richidinho(m): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
grin

What happened today is also a glitch?

You are mad

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Flangelo12: 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
Obidients would continue wailing again.

grin

E go better for the person wey do una this tin.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by KingOfIsoko1: 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
Shameless HighNeck

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Flangelo12: 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
The world is laughing at your stup.idity

You mean Obidients.

grin

Make dem collect title make I see.

grin

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Kukutenla: 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
Really
Oya judge yourself
Glitch no affect HoR
Glitch no affect Senate
Na only Presidential Glitch affect
Glitch also gave Rivers to APC
Same with Benue
Me singing: Mr Yakubu e maa nse bi fraudster

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Parachoco: 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
Is so foolish to judge INEC because they didn't upload results online.

Every Political Party have the results from each polling unit

How many EU countries dey upload results online as election dey go on?

Modified: More than 6 comment crying about my mention and none have being able to list out the EU Countries who upload Election Results live

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Theboss001: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
N
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
Glitch which did not affect the nASS election which was held the same day. These guys are shameless.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by mrvitalis(m): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
Uploading results is the single reason Nigerians had hope to trust you in the first place

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by BuyAndSellStuff: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
So who should we blame?
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Akinsete19(m): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
Idiots

6 Likes

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Conner44: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
Naijanascam:
Meaning you guys are just shameless useless

Take note wink

favor914:
Confused Obidients, third place won the election? Mumus.

Hope uzodinnma of apc supreme was at what position before he magically won his own election? undecided

Agbadorian agbadite like you tongue

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Slynation(m): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
There was no glitch...INEC has resulted to use the ever emotional "Nkiru Sylvanus Techniques" to win back the hearts of Nigerians...

Seems like this particular fraud is choking them right now.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Essenza01: 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Calabar1stSon: 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
Mumu

5 Likes

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by gaby(m): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
But it is fair to announce a winner even amid a glitch and everyone is expected to accept your glitched up result.

Una brain dey shake aswear

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Kukutenla: 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:
Is so foolish to judge INEC because they didn't upload results online

How many EU countries dey upload results online as election dey go on?
Don't mind those wailers

In the EU, bullion vans carry pure water around during elections

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by lessonotes(f): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ok
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Savechild23: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
Tinubu is in shock

3 Likes

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
Very true

INEC performed to the best of their knowledge and why the 2023 election was the most transparent in the history of Nigeria.

Some unscrupulous lots are just trying to capitalize on the few areas they had glitches. Ordinarily, in saner climes, the administration of INEC should be honored with National awards and recognition.

God bless The Independent National Electoral Commission

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by maestroferddi: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
Awon fraudster...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Agbadocassava: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
Very unfair, Nigeria election was even free and fair compared to USA

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo’s Absence At Slain Soldiers’ Burial Unacceptable - Atiku / Edo: Charles Ude Drags APC To Court, Seeks Ize-iyamu’s Disqualification / Impeachment: Labour To Shut Down Ekiti For Fayose As Group Writes CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.