Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Bet9ja BAN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bet9ja BAN (725 Views)

How To Transfer Fund From One Bet9ja Account To Another / Will 500K Be Enough To Start A Bet9ja Shop or do you have a better business / Any Bet9ja Shop For Sale...... Urgently Need To Buy.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja BAN by nnaetobi(m): 1:58pm On May 05, 2020
Please,I need advice. My brother opened a bet shop in my home town in Nnewi last year, after a while the community (some useless people) leaders decided to close all bet shops on the excuse that criminals hang around those shops.they successfully closed all bet shops except my brother,s shop.The reason for the exception was because,my father served the community as chief security and chairman of the community.the pressurised and threatened my brother on several occasions to close shop, but he vehemently refused.later the community filed a case against him, using my brother's landlord as complainant.the charges were for lack of payment of rent which my brother has paid for 16 month with evidence of bank teller.the court case has been going on 4 months and the hearing of the case was 23rd of March 2020.please lawyers in the house, we need advice on how to treat these people's Bleep up.
Re: Bet9ja BAN by Emmanuelhector(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2020
Not even a Muslim town.. which community ? cos I know Nnewichi and Umudim are well enlighten.
Re: Bet9ja BAN by nnaetobi(m): 7:05pm On May 05, 2020
Precisely mbanakwu , okpuno Nnewichi
Re: Bet9ja BAN by nnaetobi(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2020
I really need to deal with these illiterates

(1) (Reply)

How To Open Payoneer Acount In Nigeria / Here, Are 8 Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria, With Less Than 40k. [photo] / New Online Business Opportunity (PIMS) Make Over 3k - 10k Daily...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.