Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother (73055 Views)

Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) / Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Strangling And Slashing His GF Throat / Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by FGonline: 2:02pm On May 06, 2020
Anger

Can turn a weaklin/cool head into a lion/beast
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by davosea(m): 2:05pm On May 06, 2020
Haha see dis man whats the important of his facemask
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by SWORD419(m): 2:06pm On May 06, 2020
Southern savages angry angry angry
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by Laeroy(f): 2:07pm On May 06, 2020
Wickedness abounds in the heart of men.
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by taven(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by Blackking98(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2020
I see nothing wrong. Kudos to the judge, he who lives by the sword will die by the sword
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by fesup: 2:11pm On May 06, 2020
Killed by fire die by fire.
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by AmazingELixir: 2:12pm On May 06, 2020
lipsrsealed

It just has to be an Afonja mooslem...very wicked and terrible things

3 Likes

Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by Orpe7(m): 2:14pm On May 06, 2020
Why plead not guilty ode!
U killed someone
What kind of case u wan drag
Except your lawyer wan chop your money
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by Benda59: 2:17pm On May 06, 2020
Boko Haram that kill by the dozen/hundreds get welfare packages and are treated like knights ......I don't support the boy but why is there somuch disparity in judgment in Nigeria
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by OdefaGirl(f): 2:27pm On May 06, 2020
How did they find out......?

Imagine being alive and being led to your death ground........
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by millennialaku2: 2:28pm On May 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
BROWN ROOF REPUBLIC AT IT AGAIN
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by Akpaamunsi: 2:29pm On May 06, 2020
Afonja amaka smiley

1 Like

Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by osusuallstars: 2:29pm On May 06, 2020
Hameed from head slammer sect of Waste Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by mjabdulk: 2:30pm On May 06, 2020
Our Lord The Creator knows better. The accuse is claiming and emphazising that he did not kill her while the court emphasizes on his crimes.
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by INnaMAN: 2:35pm On May 06, 2020
swiz123:
Death by asphyxiation is a very terrible way to die
abeg no use grammer turn our head grin

1 Like

Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by UltimateTiger(m): 2:36pm On May 06, 2020
Afonja head slammers never disappoints...
always giving people unwanted skullership... cone headed skull miner's from the waste... tueh!!!!!....
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by doctore212(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2020
Pls I need an advice.

Can I introduce one babe (though formal Olosho) to my parents.

I have been under enormous pressure to Marry.
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by Johnbulll(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2020
onoms4luv:
Eeyah too bad.
something must kill a man
not this type of thing
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by meetmeonline: 2:54pm On May 06, 2020
At least he will enter the record books to be the first person in Nigeria (if not Africa, or the World by hanging) to be sentenced to death remotely ie through a virtual court and he has also gracefully made a Judicial Precedence to have his name in a decided case that may be named during many other trials in future. So even though he will die a shameful way, that is somewhat a mark!
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by FavourIfechukwu(f): 3:00pm On May 06, 2020
hmmmmmm
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by wink2015(m): 3:08pm On May 06, 2020
The accused even put on facemask to courtroom for the verdict.

He is afraid to die.
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by UKBobo(m): 3:08pm On May 06, 2020
Chai. This is too much. Be careful when hiring staff ooooo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M25HDpUPJj8
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by Agugbadin: 3:08pm On May 06, 2020
wilemer:

treat your workers right tho

. Must you kill someone you are at liberty to walk away from the job rather than kill innocent woman.

1 Like

Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by armadeo(m): 3:12pm On May 06, 2020
wilemer:

If you are Ill treated walk away. You are not a slave that has no choice.

If you are Ill treated and don't have a choice then bear down and take it like a champ till that choice comes your way.

Murder is not a way out. Now nobody cares if the woman was evil just that he killed her and will die for it. ?( probably rot in jail).

Cc agugbadin I just read your post and it echoed my thoughts
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by bkool7(m): 3:31pm On May 06, 2020
So we still practice Death by hanging in Nigeria?

What's wrong with electric chair and injection?

I guess it's because hanging is cheaper.

The guy may still live over 10 years because no civilian governor of Lagos State has ever had the balls to sign the death warrant
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by dragunov: 3:40pm On May 06, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

The evil that men do, lives with them and after them.

Same quote everyday. Haba!
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by kenesh(f): 3:43pm On May 06, 2020
wilemer:

So if you're not treated right, you'll kill? How many of your leaders have you killed for not treating you right? If one feel cheated or maltreated at any work place, one should queitly resign. Evil does not pay and will never pay!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 06, 2020
Oluwa o!

What kinda shit is this??

Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by dragunov: 3:48pm On May 06, 2020
bkool7:
So we still practice Death by hanging in Nigeria?

What's wrong with electric chair and injection?

I guess it's because hanging is cheaper.

The guy may still live over 10 years because no civilian governor of Lagos State has ever had the balls to sign the death warrant

People never get electricity for house, the little that is available, you are asking government to use it to kill someone. Is that not mismanagement of resources?

Injection. Sorry which continent of the world do you reside? Because if it is in Africa and Nigeria to be precise, then you must be something else that I don't want to mention. Is it sniper or gammalin 20 you want government to prepare?
You better snap back into reality.
You guess it's because hanging is cheap. So if you had a more expensive option to execute criminals, you would have taken it just to show off. Mtchewwww .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic / Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / Woman Catches Teenager Having Sex With Daughter At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.