Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother (73043 Views)

Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) / Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Strangling And Slashing His GF Throat / Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by Stanchem029: 3:55pm On May 06, 2020
wilemer:

treat your workers right tho
You can't change a criminal.
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by ledaman: 3:55pm On May 06, 2020
The moda foka would be enjoying inside prison as a condemned criminal instead of been executed immediately! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by Ezennwa(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2020
dragunov:

Same quote everyday. Haba!
Lol, you must be a monitoring spirit.
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by spiralwedge(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2020
Why should you take the life of another, why? Because of material things? Same with armed robbers or whoever? That's the worst of inhumanity.

If I were the judge, I would sentence him to be dragged the streets with rope in his testicles for a week before hanged.
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by Ekumankama1: 3:57pm On May 06, 2020
Justice served piping hot. Serve him right.
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by sonnie10: 3:58pm On May 06, 2020
inoki247:
E come dey use Face Mask are u scared of Death ni oga....
The public must be protected, Covid 19 is real.
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by Farotimi72: 4:05pm On May 06, 2020
Who else noticed that the incident happened December 1st, 2018... And judgement is been made May, 2020. Oh what a country.
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by AdaoraNK(f): 4:16pm On May 06, 2020
mperornero:
West side!! Mother f*ckers..
wink...
them don give her SKULLERSHIP cool

Man you funny
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by TruthSpeaker: 4:18pm On May 06, 2020
Well deserved verdict. The hanging should be done as soon as possible. You can’t intentionally kill an elderly and yet expect to remain alive to attain that age some day.
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by sirgusto: 4:37pm On May 06, 2020
I love this. wink
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by friday2011(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2020
Me no read oo,

As I sighted PM NEWS.
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by lion042(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2020
Do you like some that like you?
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by bkayode(m): 5:03pm On May 06, 2020
wilemer:

treat your workers right tho
his actions not justified. He or she can choose to leave the job
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by Damseldammie(f): 5:15pm On May 06, 2020
It has beeen said that the love of money is the root of all evil... Can see what love of money has caused you?
Èwòn lo máa kú sí
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 06, 2020
A sentence to death by hanging in Nigeria is a skank. They got no hangman and until they get one that man would live his life and die in jail. And nobody knows when they'd get one cos the last one died many years ago and hasn't been replaced till date
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by abidem4real: 5:29pm On May 06, 2020
arinze198:

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/driver-sentenced-to-death-for-strangling-boss-aged-mother/
Is this an online court case? New judicial system in the zoo
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by adecz: 5:41pm On May 06, 2020
A 'dead' man is wearing
face mask!!!

cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by Dollabiz: 6:02pm On May 06, 2020
Ye
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by jimcaddy(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2020
I heard about this particular case. In face the house is not far from where i work. This guy murdered the deceased in cold blood. May God have mercy upon his soul sha... Why kill the poor woman. Pari pari you would have just ran out of the house as she saw you and never return. Killing her was so senseless..
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by yumu: 6:04pm On May 06, 2020
What a bad world we live in. The heart of men is deceitful who can know it?. RIP mama.
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by Unique9: 6:16pm On May 06, 2020
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by Kingkosman: 7:23pm On May 06, 2020
Buh shaa no be like say I dey support de guy for de murder shaa but why u go sentence a young man to death for killing a 76 year old woman e no pure na
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by kkinternet: 8:58pm On May 06, 2020
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by dragunov: 11:45pm On May 06, 2020
Ezennwa:
Lol, you must be a monitoring spirit.

Be resourceful now. Haba! Say something else.
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by dragunov: 11:46pm On May 06, 2020
spiralwedge:
Why should you take the life of another, why? Because of material things? Same with armed robbers or whoever? That's the worst of inhumanity.

If I were the judge, I would sentence him to be dragged the streets with rope in his testicles for a week before hanged.

Fortunately for him, it's not legal to do that kind of sentencing. Otherwise, you loose the bench too.
Re: Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother by Itzhandy: 11:42am On May 23, 2020
China Account Available for cash deposit � � and all kind of transfers,WeChat pay and Alipay also available for all kinds of transfer � � � ...Fast payment ⏰ � (your money in Minutes) �...Contact Whatsapp https:///.2347084523237

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Woman Catches Teenager Having Sex With Daughter At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.