Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

How Do I Get Auction License In Illinois(usa) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Get Auction License In Illinois(usa) (5222 Views)

Price Of Getting A Driver's License In Lagos / Driving School + Driver's License In Abuja / Getting a Driver's License in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Auction License In Illinois(usa) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2011
please car dealers in illinois ,chicago should please put me through on how to get an auction licence,am new in chicago and that is the bussiness i want to venture into but unfortunately i dont have an idea of how to get an acution licence for me to be able to buy cars and sell cars.God bless u as u reply.
Re: How Do I Get Auction License In Illinois(usa) by BizBooks(m): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2011
Which auction are you planning to attend? The requirements vary from auction to auction. But many of them will gladly tell you what those requirements are. The easiest way to get a license is to team up with somebody who already has one. They will take you to the auction office and add your name under their license. This may be expensive but it is the quickest way I know.
Re: How Do I Get Auction License In Illinois(usa) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2011
thanks for the quick response bizbook,actually i will prefer copart.com,but am so new here and came here with nigerian mentality that i will work up to a deaerl and buy a car,i dont mind any other nice one,all am interested in is to be able to buy cars and send it home.
Re: How Do I Get Auction License In Illinois(usa) by KunleA2(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2011
Go to the Copart office near you. it is possible that they can let you register as a public buyer. However, you might have a limitation on buying some vehicles without the dealer's license.

Also, try iaai auctions office near you they might let you register also.

Welcome to the USA!

Regards.
Re: How Do I Get Auction License In Illinois(usa) by BizBooks(m): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2011
I don't have a Copart license but I know somebody that does. He can get the cars for you but he will most likely charge a commission per car. I hope you are aware that Copart deals mainly on salvage or insurance vehicles. Email me at [email]BizzBooks@aol.com[/email] for more details.

Some auctions may allow you to register as a public buyer as Kunle said but that may require a substantial deposit. Contrary to what some people think, bidding at auction is not child's play. They have a popular slogan that goes: "If you bought it, you bought it" meaning that if you bid and win a car, you must pay for it. No bid cancellation or retraction like on eBay. So if you can convince them that you have the resources to pay if you win a car, they may let you in.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Pilot / Acuda MDX / Toyota Highlander / Lexus RX Dilemna / Good Peugeot Workshop In Abuja / Sienna Gear Box Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.