Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

How Do I Fix "Application Was Unable To Start Correctly (0xc000007b)" Error - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Fix "Application Was Unable To Start Correctly (0xc000007b)" Error (930 Views)

What Did This Application Was Unable To Start Correctly (0xc0000005)mean And Sol / How can i fix iPhone 6s unable to activate an update needs to be installed Shutd / How To Solve The Application Was Unable To Start Correctly 0x0000005 Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Fix "Application Was Unable To Start Correctly (0xc000007b)" Error by Tenshades(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2020

Re: How Do I Fix "Application Was Unable To Start Correctly (0xc000007b)" Error by emmy512: 2:53pm On May 05, 2020
If it installed already right click and there's an option to run it using a previous version of your os, win 7,8 etc. If it doesn't work......
Since you say it's happening with a softwares try downloading a small software like chrome or vlc that doesn't use crack, if it opens or install there would be some reasons like.
1. Ur windows defender is blocking it because it's noticed some. .dll containing crack, if so disable everything in defender before unzipping the files u want to install cos Everytime you unzip defender deletes any crack file attached.
You can also go to defender settings and choose to allow the viruses in your quarantine list, mostly trojan. They mostly start with N.
2.your os especially wind10 1703 to 1803 give that issue a lot.
Try updating to 1903 or goto Microsoft help page and input that hexadecimal error code wich shows the location of the error.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fix "Application Was Unable To Start Correctly (0xc000007b)" Error by Tenshades(m): 11:48am On May 06, 2020
emmy512:
If it installed already right click and there's an option to run it using a previous version of your os, win 7,8 etc. If it doesn't work......
Since you say it's happening with a softwares try downloading a small software like chrome or vlc that doesn't use crack, if it opens or install there would be some reasons like.
1. Ur windows defender is blocking it because it's noticed some. .dll containing crack, if so disable everything in defender before unzipping the files u want to install cos Everytime you unzip defender deletes any crack file attached.
You can also go to defender settings and choose to allow the viruses in your quarantine list, mostly trojan. They mostly start with N.
2.your os especially wind10 1703 to 1803 give that issue a lot.
Try updating to 1903 or goto Microsoft help page and input that hexadecimal error code wich shows the location of the error.

Thanks. Let me work on that.
Re: How Do I Fix "Application Was Unable To Start Correctly (0xc000007b)" Error by Tenshades(m): 2:38pm On May 06, 2020
emmy512:
You can also go to defender settings and choose to allow the viruses in your quarantine list, mostly trojan. They mostly start with N..

Still not working bro.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elitebook 745 G3 For Sale 90k / Invite Me To Gmail Please / A Workstation/ Server Connection -a Nightmare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.