Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Revealed: An Enzyme Called 'luciferase' Is What Makes Bill Gates Vaccine To Work - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revealed: An Enzyme Called 'luciferase' Is What Makes Bill Gates Vaccine To Work (6723 Views)

Moderna Vaccine Has Enzyme Named After Lucifer / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed: An Enzyme Called 'luciferase' Is What Makes Bill Gates Vaccine To Work by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:18pm On May 10, 2020
mrZENographer:

It's not 60606. It's 060606

You strive to believe what you will, not what is real.
That's a calamity waiting to happen.

I was emphasizing the three 6.

6 0 6 0 6

I purposely left out the first zero. Or what purpose does the first zero (or the other zeros) serve in your narrative?

So, I repeat, 60606 is not the same as 666.

Imagine the year 2020. Is 2020 the same as 22?

Of course, not.
Re: Revealed: An Enzyme Called 'luciferase' Is What Makes Bill Gates Vaccine To Work by mrZENographer: 2:10pm On May 10, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

I was emphasizing the three 6.

6 0 6 0 6

I purposely left out the first zero. Or what purpose does the first zero (or the other zeros) serve in your narrative?

So, I repeat, 60606 is not the same as 666.

Imagine the year 2020. Is 2020 the same as 22?

Of course, not.

So you want me arguing with you on this?
No Sir, thank you.

Take it to any financial institution and you'll be proven wrong, even mocked.
060606 is 666
020202 is 222

Also, patent numbers are a minimum of six digits and maximum of eight.
Re: Revealed: An Enzyme Called 'luciferase' Is What Makes Bill Gates Vaccine To Work by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:55pm On May 10, 2020
mrZENographer:

So you want me arguing with you on this?
No Sir, thank you.

This is not an argument. I am just to trying to educate you.

Take it to any financial institution and you'll be proven wrong, even mocked.
060606 is 666
020202 is 222

First of all, no financial institution will recognize a whole number with a leading zero. It doesn't make sense.

And in any financial institution, 60606 is sixty thousand, six hundred and six.

While 666 is six hundred and sixty six.

These figures are different to a financial institution.

If you have 60606 naira, you can go to the bank and tell them that it is 666 naira that you have grin The bank will appreciate your generosity cheesy Since your 60606 naira is the same as 666 naira.

Also, patent numbers are a minimum of six digits and maximum of eight.

Don't be petty. Anyone who is informed knows about patent regulations.
Re: Revealed: An Enzyme Called 'luciferase' Is What Makes Bill Gates Vaccine To Work by mrZENographer: 8:05pm On May 10, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

This is not an argument. I am just to trying to educate you.

First of all, no financial institution will recognize a whole number with a leading zero. It doesn't make sense.

And in any financial institution, 60606 is sixty thousand, six hundred and six.

While 666 is six hundred and sixty six.

These figures are different to a financial institution.

If you have 60606 naira, you can go to the bank and tell them that it is 666 naira that you have grin The bank will appreciate your generosity cheesy Since your 60606 naira is the same as 666 naira.

Don't be petty. Anyone who is informed knows about patent regulations.

It's not a financial figure. It's a string of numbers e.g phone number, transaction numbe, publication number etc.

Why is a phone number 0803445555?
Why not 803445555
Re: Revealed: An Enzyme Called 'luciferase' Is What Makes Bill Gates Vaccine To Work by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:53am On May 11, 2020
mrZENographer:

It's not a financial figure. It's a string of numbers e.g phone number, transaction numbe, publication number etc.

Why is a phone number 0803445555?
Why not 803445555

Then, why did you mention financial institutions?
Re: Revealed: An Enzyme Called 'luciferase' Is What Makes Bill Gates Vaccine To Work by 1Sharon(f): 5:41am On May 11, 2020
mrZENographer:

No I didn't find this on WhatsApp but from a very reliable source.
Also Zinc and hydroxycloroquine cures covid-19 miraculously. Backed by scientific studies. The active compound is zinc. Hydro.. simply carries the zinc to exactly where it's needed.

Ou really? So what source is that?
Re: Revealed: An Enzyme Called 'luciferase' Is What Makes Bill Gates Vaccine To Work by mrZENographer: 10:44am On May 11, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Then, why did you mention financial institutions?

Lol chai. grin
Because they know there are different kinds of numbering systems.
Re: Revealed: An Enzyme Called 'luciferase' Is What Makes Bill Gates Vaccine To Work by 1Sharon(f): 11:20pm On May 13, 2020
mrZENographer:

Also Zinc and hydroxycloroquine cures covid-19 miraculously. Backed by scientific studies. The active compound is zinc. Hydro.. simply carries the zinc to exactly where it's needed.

Waiting.... undecided
Re: Revealed: An Enzyme Called 'luciferase' Is What Makes Bill Gates Vaccine To Work by mrZENographer: 5:18pm On May 16, 2020
Re: Revealed: An Enzyme Called 'luciferase' Is What Makes Bill Gates Vaccine To Work by MrPRevailer(m): 7:49am On May 23, 2020
mrZENographer:

mrZENographer
Hello bro cheesy
Thankfully President Trump has started recommending it. The Big Pharmaceuticals are trying hard to discredit hydroxlcloroquine, despite him saying he has been taking it personally and it was adminstered to elderly patients at their worst state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? / Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity / From Where Did Cain's Bride And Her Family Originate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.