Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Man Tests His Faith By Lying Under A Rail Track While Train Passes (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Tests His Faith By Lying Under A Rail Track While Train Passes (video) (427 Views)

Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith / HIV Positive Man Dies After He Stopped Taking His Drugs To Show Off His Faith / How To Increase Your Faith – By Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tests His Faith By Lying Under A Rail Track While Train Passes (video) by thablogger: 3:16pm On May 05, 2020
Man either by play or trying to test his faith lays down on a railway for a train to pass over him.

The train eventually came and passed over him, but the risk taken was way too much.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/man-tests-his-faith-by-lying-under-rail.html

Re: Man Tests His Faith By Lying Under A Rail Track While Train Passes (video) by illicit(m): 4:15pm On May 05, 2020
can u imagine
Re: Man Tests His Faith By Lying Under A Rail Track While Train Passes (video) by CodeTemplar: 5:57pm On May 05, 2020
is faith toy ? I pity that man if truly he is expecting faith to uphold entertainment stunts.
Re: Man Tests His Faith By Lying Under A Rail Track While Train Passes (video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 05, 2020
Tempting God is not faith. "Thou shall not tempt the lord your God."
Re: Man Tests His Faith By Lying Under A Rail Track While Train Passes (video) by GodSaklek(m): 6:28am On May 06, 2020
Eulalia:
Tempting God is not faith. "Thou shall not tempt the lord your God."

They have started..
I don't know where u keep your brain, think before u talk, is that not that useless rubbish god that said if u have faith, u shall move the mountains, I wonder how many Christians can move an ordinary chair with such nonsense faith.
Re: Man Tests His Faith By Lying Under A Rail Track While Train Passes (video) by joinpreneur(m): 7:15am On May 06, 2020
Re: Man Tests His Faith By Lying Under A Rail Track While Train Passes (video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:40am On May 06, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

I just remembered the story of one Ibadan Prophet called Daniel in 1991. He went to the zoo and played with Lions, all in the name of testing his Faith. Anyways he was got torn up into pieces by the Lions.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Christians Are The Most Weak And Divided Set Of People I,ve ever Seen / Why Working On Sabbath Day Is Not A Sin / You Need To Hear This.. Very Urgent ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.