Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out (1369 Views)

Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video / Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) / ‘My Brother Died In My Arms Due To LUTH's Negligence’, Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by Chimezirim121: 4:09pm On May 05, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stf7lK1v3Ps
a lady who lost her brother, cries out
she claimed that the hospital she went to refused his brother who was sick for fear of coronavirus, when he was taken to another hospital, her brother blood sample was taken, she asked the doctor about the test result of his brother, the doctor told her that he does not know when the result will come out.

Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by TodayNAlways: 4:10pm On May 05, 2020
RIP
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by Shelumiel: 4:12pm On May 05, 2020
Dear God, I know You do not make mistakes but I'm yet to see the wisdom in You sending me to this wilderness called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:14pm On May 05, 2020
Rip to the death
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by DATACUG00000(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2020
Sorry may his rest in perfect peace
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by Or11: 4:27pm On May 05, 2020
May God console the family but even in developed countries like UK, US and the rest, they don't attend to the sick as usual because hospitals are overwhelmed with covid19 patients. Don't use this opportunity to blame the health workers working hard to fight this virus.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by Visualize: 4:28pm On May 05, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Rip to the death
RIP to the "DEAD" not "death"

Learn.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by pyyxxaro: 4:38pm On May 05, 2020
Shelumiel:
Dear God, I know You do not make mistakes but I'm yet to see the wisdom in You sending me to this wilderness called Nigeria.

Ogaaan oh
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by Banmeallday: 4:39pm On May 05, 2020
NIGERIA MUST FALL
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by buJu234: 4:43pm On May 05, 2020
I think if u knw how risky it is to be doing the job of a doctor and hospital staff now.. u will pity them..

Dont forget they re humans like u, they also have loved ones that wants 2 see them alive...

I believe at this time, let's start telephone hospital and clinic..
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by Peterobi90: 4:45pm On May 05, 2020
So sorry for your loss... may God grant you the heart to bear the loss .

Like Seun kuti said "the time for revolution is now"... we have all seen what Nigeria is in it's TRUE Naked colour.

Like Dino said "we have sold oil for 64years" and cannot even feed our nation for 1 day.

The one time since inception situation has made you depend on your country:
Nigeria cannot feed you for 1 day
Nigeria cannot provide PPE for your doctors
Nigeria cannot provide jobs for you
Nigeria cannot even evacuate its citizens
Nigeria cannot afford ventilators
Nigeria cannot afford 1000 bed isolation camp
Nigeria cannot even provide facemask for you

Yet we queue behind them and call them leaders.. This has shown that you and I have been our own leaders.
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by Chimezirim121: 5:15pm On May 05, 2020
hmm
Banmeallday:
NIGERIA MUST FALL
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by Chimezirim121: 5:15pm On May 05, 2020
what is your point?
buJu234:
I think if u knw how risky it is to be doing the job of a doctor and hospital staff now.. u will pity them..

Dont forget they re humans like u, they also have loved ones that wants 2 see them alive...

I believe at this time, let's start telephone hospital and clinic..
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by Discovery4today: 5:41pm On May 05, 2020
nawa oo
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by Acidosis(m): 5:42pm On May 05, 2020
This is becoming too much. Why can't health workers attend to patients?? I don't even understand anymore. If the average Nigerian is told to go out with nose masks, why can't health workers attend to sick individuals with the same nose mask and other protective wears??

The fear of Covid-19 might cost us more as a nation.

I don't think the government should be blamed though. Majority of the clinics in Nigeria are privately-owned and the appropriate thing is to instruct owners of these clinics to make available for all staff the necessary PPE.

Government cannot do it all.
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by Discovery4today: 5:43pm On May 05, 2020
it's so sad
Acidosis:

This is becoming too much. Why can't health workers attend to patients?? I don't even understand anymore. If the average Nigerian is told to go out with nose masks why can't health workers attend to sick individuals with the same nose mask and other protective wears??

The fear of Covid-19 might cost us more as a nation.

I don't think the government should be blamed though. Majority of the clinics in Nigeria are privately-owned and the appropriate thing is to instruct owners of these clinics to make available for all staff the necessary PPE.

Government cannot do it all.
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by mytime24(f): 6:32pm On May 05, 2020
Rip cool
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by Discovery4today: 7:15pm On May 05, 2020
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by hidhrhis(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2020
Shelumiel:
Earthquake, tsunami, volcano eruption may have killed you where you want to go
Be wise
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by Shelumiel: 7:28pm On May 05, 2020
hidhrhis:

Earthquake, tsunami, volcano eruption may have killed you where you want to go
Be wise
Those things are far better than heat, hunger, darkness, illiteracy and corruption put together.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by Ejima1: 8:58pm On May 05, 2020
Shelumiel:
Those things are far better than heat, hunger, darkness, illiteracy and corruption put together.
Hmm
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by Emetofranklinch(m): 9:37pm On May 05, 2020
Sorry for your loss
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by YungMillionaire: 10:40pm On May 05, 2020
Sorry dear. RIP to your brother. I don't know what else to say. Life is not fair.
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by YungMillionaire: 10:44pm On May 05, 2020
My fear is that many Nigerians don't accord covid the respect it deserves. This virus inside the right host is highly devastating. I know people will die of hunger if they continue to stay at home BUT please keep yourselves safe. Stay away from crowds. This is not the time to be going to church or mosques. If you get infected with covid AND you are the perfect host for the virus I am sorry to say your days are numbered. Nobody can help you.
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by Emetofranklinch(m): 11:04pm On May 05, 2020
YungMillionaire:
My fear is that many Nigerians don't accord covid the respect it deserves. This virus inside the right host is highly devastating. I know people will die of hunger if they continue to stay at home BUT please keep yourselves safe. Stay away from crowds. This is not the time to be going to church or mosques. If you get infected with covid AND you are the perfect host for the virus I am sorry to say your days are numbered. Nobody can help you.
Hmm
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by flemsy15(m): 12:08am On May 06, 2020
This is ungrammatically d 'wrongest' time to fall seriously ill or have cough
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by Emetofranklinch(m): 6:34am On May 06, 2020
flemsy15:
This is ungrammatically d 'wrongest' time to fall seriously ill or have cough
Exactly
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by Emetofranklinch(m): 6:34am On May 06, 2020
May the almighty God heal our land
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by Discovery4today: 9:46am On May 06, 2020
Amen and Amen
Emetofranklinch:
May the almighty God heal our land
Re: My Brother Died Because Of The Incompetence Of Nigeria- Lady Cries Out by CodeTemplar: 10:02am On May 06, 2020
No nation is perfectly competent when Coronavirus is the topic but some are just too lackadaisical about anything.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Moment Resident Doctors Called Off Nationwide Strike / Replace Striking Doctors With Corps Members FG Tells Hospitals / Doctors In The House, Is This Warts Of Shaving Bumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.