Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Iphone 3gs On 4.1 Fw Drains Battery Like Mad. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 3gs On 4.1 Fw Drains Battery Like Mad. (1922 Views)

My Phone Consumes Battery Like Hell After Upgrade To Lollipop / How Can I Use My Iphone 3gs For Internet Connection With A Glo Sim / Nokia 32gb Dstv Mobile Uk Used For Sale Or Swap With Iphone 3gs 32gb. Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 3gs On 4.1 Fw Drains Battery Like Mad. by makawhy201: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2011
eople in the house please help me with this issue of iphone 3gs on 4.1fw draining battery like mad even after so many methods like redsn0w 0.9.6b6 and sam, the problem still persist. please help me.
Re: Iphone 3gs On 4.1 Fw Drains Battery Like Mad. by makawhy201: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2011
sorry typical error i mean people not "eople"
Re: Iphone 3gs On 4.1 Fw Drains Battery Like Mad. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2011
i av complained several times to sam programmer dat his stuff will just activate ur iphone(not always) but neva stops battery draininage.

the only way to stop battery drainage is to get d official sim and activate the phone or use d push doctor to get a valid push certificate.
what is d model of ur phone to know if i av d official sim, maybe i could be of help.
Re: Iphone 3gs On 4.1 Fw Drains Battery Like Mad. by makawhy201: 10:57am On Jan 13, 2011
Many thanks go to Mr Tumababa in the house and this forum, i never believed i could meet this kind of guru here, infact my iphone was frustrating with so many problems like draining battery, apps crash, cydia probs etc and to God be the Tumababa solved it via chatting for over hours n downloadin stuffs . Thanks so much the iphone is perfectly okay now. call u on fone later.
Re: Iphone 3gs On 4.1 Fw Drains Battery Like Mad. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2011
Bros u are welcome, this is just a tip of what people dat buy iPhones from me experience. Enjoy ur fone now and forever more grin cheesy
Re: Iphone 3gs On 4.1 Fw Drains Battery Like Mad. by makawhy201: 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2011
Amen and kudos to Lynxnoon, one of the nice guys on NL that suggested it. thanks.
Re: Iphone 3gs On 4.1 Fw Drains Battery Like Mad. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2011
Sorry i dont come around here so often but all u need to do is install push doctor and it will stop all battery draining issues on 4.1 and 4.2.1, however SAM just did an upgrade so u might just update.

I don't come around here often but u could call me on 080 if you need further instructions, Cheers!!!
Re: Iphone 3gs On 4.1 Fw Drains Battery Like Mad. by daroz(m): 7:30am On Jan 25, 2011
Battery Drainange!!! Well, my new Iphone 3GS cant last a whole day witout charging., irrespective of whatever i do with it, I am really really suprise cos my sister who uses same in the UK can boast of 3days without charging. And mine was bought from the same shop in the UK she bought hers. Would this be regarded as battery drainage? Pls I need help, cos this is really really affecting me in many ways, as the purpose of having the phone is being restricted.

Again, i dont know what I touched, the phone just stop browsing since sunday. I know its not MTN network problem cos my Nokia phone phone with same MTN line is still browsing. Pls brothers, assist me in solving this problems.
Re: Iphone 3gs On 4.1 Fw Drains Battery Like Mad. by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2011
daroz:

Battery Drainange!!! Well, my new Iphone 3GS cant last a whole day witout charging., irrespective of whatever i do with it, I am really really suprise cos my sister who uses same in the UK can boast of 3days without charging. And mine was bought from the same shop in the UK she bought hers. Would this be regarded as battery drainage? Pls I need help, cos this is really really affecting me in many ways, as the purpose of having the phone is being restricted.

Again, i dont know what I touched, the phone just stop browsing since sunday. I know its not MTN network problem cos my Nokia phone phone with same MTN line is still browsing. Pls brothers, assist me in solving this problems.

Battery drainage can b caused by so many factors on iPhone especially if u av iOS 4.1 and above.
1. If u did not activate ur fone officially with the legal sim,
2. If u install backgrounder with d wrong settings,
3. If u use it most times to browse for hours non stop,
4. If u don't receive push notification ( which is related to 1 above),
5. If u play high tech games
And so on,
So if u also want to boast of 3days of battery , switch off ur 3G and wifi for 3days and check ur battery status,
Re: Iphone 3gs On 4.1 Fw Drains Battery Like Mad. by daroz(m): 8:17am On Jan 25, 2011
tumababa:

So if u also want to boast of 3days of battery , switch off your 3G and wifi for 3days and check your battery status,

Thanks, but is that the only solution? cos the 3gs have been off since yesterday, and i have not been browsing with it since sunday, yet its the same. The phone was activated in europe, (probably with the original sim), though I had to reopen it here in nigeria when it arrived earlier this month.
Re: Iphone 3gs On 4.1 Fw Drains Battery Like Mad. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 25, 2011
D problem might av started from d day u unlocked d fone in naija. U might need to get online with me , check my status under my name to see if I'm online and buzz me,

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6S and Iphone Plus REMOTE Unlocking By Imei / Innjoo E5 Power Bank >>15000mah<< / How To Unlock Verizon Iphone For Free Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.