Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Man Arrested, Tortured, Framed-up After Allegedly Catching Policeman In Bed With - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested, Tortured, Framed-up After Allegedly Catching Policeman In Bed With (511 Views)

Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi / Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates / Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested, Tortured, Framed-up After Allegedly Catching Policeman In Bed With by WNRblog: 4:51pm On May 05, 2020

A Chief Superintendent of Police in Akwa Ibom State, Celestine Umeh, has allegedly arrested, detained and framed-up a businessman, Clement Asuquo Etim, who caught him in bed with his wife, SR Reports.

CSP Umeh had been having an amorous affair with Mrs Lawrentia Asuquo, for a long time before he was caught red handed in Etim’s matrimonial bed at about 7:00pm on April 27, 2020, at Aba Ukpo Estate, Uyo.

Etim said he was provoked on seeing CSP Umeh in bed with his wife and decided to confront him along with his cousin that came with him Calabar as a witness.

Following the confrontation, the policeman ran out with the wife and abandoned his SUV. About two hours later, heavily armed officers from the Special Anti-Robbery Squad stormed the house and arrested Mr. Etim, his cousin, Mr Patrick Okon Edet, and his home help, Christopher Bassey.

On getting to the police command, Etim said that the police tortured them and falsely accused them of “assaulting” CSP Umeh and “stealing his mobile phones".

Etim was detained illegally from April 27 to 30th when he was temporarily released to go and search for the keys of the SUV belonging to CSP Umeh which was abandoned at his house.

However, the cousin and home help were detained in police custody from April 27 April to May 4 when they were arraigned before a Chief Magistrate Court in Uyo on trumped-up charges of assault and stealing.

Etim said that when he was released, he decided to go to the hospital for medical checks as blood kept coming out from one side of his ear as a result of torture by the Officer-in-Charge of General Investigation, Ekene Nwosu, who used a plank to hit his ear.

The husband said when he got home, he met it empty as his wife had fled with all their properties.

In an interview with SaharaReporters, rights lawyer, Inibehe Effiong, whose law firm is representing Etim, vowed to pursue the case to its logical conclusion until justice was done.

https://www.codedhits.com/man-arrested-tortured-framed-up-after-allegedly-catching-policeman-in-bed-with/

Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Man Arrested, Tortured, Framed-up After Allegedly Catching Policeman In Bed With by decatalyst(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2020
Ah!

This is wickedness of the highest order!

If the story is true, justice must be served without mercy!
Re: Man Arrested, Tortured, Framed-up After Allegedly Catching Policeman In Bed With by TodayNAlways: 5:05pm On May 05, 2020
Imagine when you still have to pay for the sin of your wife and her co-fornicator.
Re: Man Arrested, Tortured, Framed-up After Allegedly Catching Policeman In Bed With by karnivorous(m): 5:13pm On May 05, 2020
am tired

Re: Man Arrested, Tortured, Framed-up After Allegedly Catching Policeman In Bed With by Kosoco(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2020
Even an insane person will not believe this story.... And he ran away and abandoned his SUV and you did not raise alarm.... and he ran away with your wife.... Lol Nothing wey Police no go see for Nigeria.
Re: Man Arrested, Tortured, Framed-up After Allegedly Catching Policeman In Bed With by slyfox35(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2020
Toto Dey destroy men upandan
Re: Man Arrested, Tortured, Framed-up After Allegedly Catching Policeman In Bed With by bigiyaro(m): 5:23pm On May 05, 2020
my father told me that "of all my family members, my wife is the only one that is not my relative" with this wise words in my heart, am guarded and protected, no woman can hurt me.
Re: Man Arrested, Tortured, Framed-up After Allegedly Catching Policeman In Bed With by FatherBona: 5:24pm On May 05, 2020
Local man has lost the ability to can undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested, Tortured, Framed-up After Allegedly Catching Policeman In Bed With by bigiyaro(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2020
Kosoco:
Even an insane person will not believe this story.... And he ran away and abandoned his SUV and you did not raise alarm.... and he ran away with your wife.... Lol Nothing wey Police no go see for Nigeria.
the story is out, let the CSP come and explain how his keys found its way the the man's house.

(1) (Reply)

Security Guard Kills Man Over Face Mask In Anambra / Angry Protesters Set Minneapolis Police Station On Fire / Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drinks in Alaba, Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.