Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! (1170 Views)

What Could Be This , Growing On My Cousin's Scrotum? (graphic Picture) / My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

its is very clear that you are just using different format to beg on NL....who are you trying to fool?!?! you have been begging on NL since 2017....this has nothing to do with lockdown or other BS stories of yours....online begging is your JOB:

have you ever consider sss job?
Bros you bad o
Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:07pm On May 05, 2020
Gerrard59:
Special kudos to MrBrownJay1! cool The FBI in uncovering scammers masquerading as beggars. Lawyer is to omonile as BrownJay is to criminal minded fvcktards.

BTW, there are certain people that cannot be banned and BrownJay is one of such persons.

lol bro... how are you doing? here...

Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:09pm On May 05, 2020
southniyikaye:
have you ever consider sss job?
Bros you bad o

bro, its not me... some of these people really believe that we are "that" stupid that we will believe all their nonsense stories (forgetting its all there on their profile history)
Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by ubcandid(m): 12:14am On May 06, 2020
SafariBoy:

I have already reported you to the mod. Life ban is awaiting you. What gave you the effrontery to tag someone a scammer. No! That's defamation of character. As if i request for help same day or time. You see why people like using alternate account to request for help?because people like you will want to dig their past. But i still summon courage to use mine! Brother you messed up big time, I pray God forgive you because if i curse you no man of God on earth can remove it. You might think you are anonymous but nothing is hidden under the heaven.
Ogun kee you there, bloody obtainer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of 10 Yoruba Herbs That Cures Erectile Dysfunction / Slay Queen Causes Massive Stir As She Parades Her Raw ‘nմnu On Stage [watch] / The Ideal Temperature To Keep Your Cannabis Mold-free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.