Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around (59347 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina Proposes ‘United States Of Nigeria’ / Femi Adesina: You Shouldn't Conclude On Our Government Yet, We Still Have.. / Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Jostoman: 7:12pm On May 05, 2020
Who is now our president between ADESINA and BOSS MUSTAPHA
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by enemyofprogress: 7:13pm On May 05, 2020
masterflowx:
Is still alive.

Chaii! Mewa n'sele... grin
someone living in his area tolded me that he is bean treated of covid 19 and he is not responding to treatment.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by enemyofprogress: 7:13pm On May 05, 2020
Jostoman:
Who is now our president between ADESINA and BOSS MUSTAPHA
boat of them are trying to take over
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by kingcalors(m): 7:14pm On May 05, 2020
Artful dodger. You ant give what you dont have.
Omooba77:

https://nigeriainfo.fm/post/adesina-to-nigerians-you-cant-order-president-buhari-around

The man told us this morning, 2023 is around the corner, go and pick your form.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Trimque2k1(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2020
Hedonini:

You're not sad that Jona is out means that you still prefer this disaster called Buhari to Jonathan? Why wouldn't God punish you? That's why I wish nothing but misery and suffering for any bastard that voted for or supported Buhari in 2015, 'repentant' or not. Anyone in that category is worse than nothing. Useless. Forgiveness is not an option.
You are a big fool to quote and insult me, past and present Nigeria government has done nothing good that I will miss them for...
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by chaloskyx: 7:17pm On May 05, 2020
thats what happens once you join Nigeria politics even the VP has been corrupted.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by snowball11(m): 7:18pm On May 05, 2020
Defending an incompetent boss is about the hardest job one can do. If not for anything, it makes you look stupid and foolish before public glare! undecided

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Cholison(m): 7:18pm On May 05, 2020
There is a tenure and it shall come to an end someday.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Obec70(m): 7:19pm On May 05, 2020
This man is a monumental disgrace to Foursquare Gospel Church & Christianity!
What kind of defence is this, what a government.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by masterflowx(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2020
enemyofprogress:
someone living in his area tolded me that he is bean treated of covid 19 and he is not responding to treatment.

grin
Someone "tolded" you?
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 05, 2020
Trimque2k1:

You are a big fool to quote and insult me, past and present Nigeria government has done nothing good that I will miss them for...

You are a bigger fool for not recognising comparativeness, since no one is perfect. The natural question is - which is better? Which is preferable? Jonathan out means Buhari in. Those were the only two options at that time. For a fool like you to say that you are STILL not sad that Jonathan is out means that you STILL prefer Buhari to Jonathan, in spite of everything we have all seen. You are an incorrigible bastard if that is your opinion. No doubt an afonja.

Wouldn't waste my precious time replying you oily nincompoop after this.

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Alashoalash10: 7:27pm On May 05, 2020
Omooba77:

https://nigeriainfo.fm/post/adesina-to-nigerians-you-cant-order-president-buhari-around

Tell us he doesn't have the brain capacity to answer questions
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by cray91(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2020
This Adesina Guy Is a Complete Hypocrite and Has been The worst Thing That Happend to Nigeria Under This government

I wonder how He Got to The Post

But what Do i Know??

As Nigeria Is Concerned it's not about "expertise, qualification or Profesionalism but Only about Connection"
Omooba77:

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Masterclass32: 7:28pm On May 05, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Bubu the mumu

Chei..! Nawa o.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by supereagle(m): 7:29pm On May 05, 2020
He is our Master's servant. He has to do what we want.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Sirmikky1(m): 7:33pm On May 05, 2020
I followed the program this morning. That Femi guy is extremely arrogant.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by toprealman: 7:33pm On May 05, 2020
Says a Journalist. If this Femi guy should be come governor.....wahala!
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by MartinsD12(m): 7:34pm On May 05, 2020
Omooba77:

Nonsense brain infact this adesina is brainless, if those that elected the president can't order him around is Buhari God almighty or bigger than Nigeria or Nigerians that elected him this is pure nonsense talk and an insult to the sensibility of Nigerians, this FG people do anyway no wonder mazi nnamdi called them a zoo

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by 6digitscomrade: 7:34pm On May 05, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
grin who are u who be u wre u from hw do u form.. I am indaboski indanuse grin
the liquid metal!batuse 1
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by UltiMax(m): 7:34pm On May 05, 2020
And to think that zombies will still defend this man and his boss amazes me

Height of incompetency!
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by babdap: 7:34pm On May 05, 2020
He is our chief messenger
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 05, 2020
If not for Corona virus that kept his ass glued in Nigeria, bubu would have been in UK by now chilling and deceiving Nigerians through adesina by claiming to be treating ear infection and headache and his doctor has requested him not to listen to Nigerians so he won't damage the other ear drum and he shouldn't think of Nigerians in other to avoid having more headaches which is why he is always governing from the Uk where he goes to chill out and laugh at Nigerians while watching cartoons.

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by andyanders: 7:39pm On May 05, 2020
Mr. Adeshina you are 110% right. How can any sane man order someone that is not moveable around to face media chat. We can understand ur incompetence. Good work the media man.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Vulcan24(m): 7:39pm On May 05, 2020
he would say he's been misquoted tomorrow .... just watch it

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by gwafaeziokwu: 7:40pm On May 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin ;

Ade baba abeg don't mind them. Buhari is not their mate.

Nigerians elected a locomotive failed engine that cost pittance and want to ride it like ferrari

Hahahahahahahahhaahhah

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Sunxhub: 7:40pm On May 05, 2020
I can’t wait for adesina to contest for presidency one day grin

I will be like ( na ogun go kill your papa ) cool

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by tete7000(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2020
mcbreeze:
My people pray that money and power won't spoil your hard earned reputation.
Femi Adesina, I am ashamed of you.

Reputation? How many people know him before now? He is just living true to what has always been his style

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Foggy2020: 7:44pm On May 05, 2020
Should we expect anything more from a president that cannot debate while seeking for vote?
Is this also the same 'style' he is suppose to use to co-ordinate Ecowas in the fight against Covid-19.

How do some people sleep at night.

Where is Ruben Abati today ?

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Pretty92(f): 7:45pm On May 05, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.

Inbox me ur WhatsApp line 08137642486 or drop in the comment box
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Seawhy(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2020
The answer is simple"there is skeleton in Mr president's cupboard", otherwise,why should address Nigerians during electioneering and now that he has won, he finds it difficult to address the people that voted him in. If other president's are doing it,why can Nigerian president do same. Nigeria is at war with covid 19 and the president is supposed to be briefing us intermittently, so that Nigerians will have hope that all is well, but since this is not forth coming, Nigerians are finding difficult to believe the existence of covid19.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by cpmconsultingltd: 7:46pm On May 05, 2020
watch these video for tips on how to deal with heart breaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W5a0u4Qkrg
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Haywhymido(m): 7:49pm On May 05, 2020
You will come down from that stage at a point and you will question your sanity for the past years. where are your predecessors?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial / Muaz Magaji Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Sack For Celebrating Kyari's Death / Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.