Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around (59354 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina Proposes ‘United States Of Nigeria’ / Femi Adesina: You Shouldn't Conclude On Our Government Yet, We Still Have.. / Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Nairalandmonika: 6:07pm On May 05, 2020
masterflowx:
Is still alive.

Chaii! Mewa n'sele... grin
That one data don finish, ever since this lockdown he comes online like once in 2 weeks.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Realadey(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2020
winkReally? You are a fool for saying that,no be una fault shebi na some people voted u in, u think ur principal is being voted not to serve our interests?

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Popularity(m): 6:09pm On May 05, 2020
Shelumiel:
This man reasons like a fish
You are a fool. Is media chat one of the tenets of democracy?

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Bahamas95(m): 6:10pm On May 05, 2020
Please I don't wanna read any story about Buhari this evening.....

Is there no snake thread today?

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by expert555: 6:11pm On May 05, 2020
It’s master and servant relationships now abi, Hod dey oooo
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by HORLARYHINKA(m): 6:11pm On May 05, 2020
Shelumiel:
dry fish
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by esthel(f): 6:11pm On May 05, 2020
This guy is too much of a disgrace to himself, his family members and the entire Yoruba race, make all the money you can now because at the end of this tenure I wonder what you will do with your soiled reputation.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by eldoradoxx: 6:12pm On May 05, 2020
Can you go to your village and ask your Octogenerian pampers wearing grandpa to engage in media chat to be listened to by millions of people without sounding insulting to him? That is what comparable to what Adesina is telling Nigerians. Buhari has no capacity whatsoever to engage in any dialogue outside a prepared speech, that's how bad his age and mental acuity appears to me. Don't u see him read speech so clumsily, even the heavily video edited version of Buhari's speech leaves me wondering how Tinubu was able to convince Yoruba people that Buhari was a better choice.
Sorry for Nigerians, you will continue to see and feel you have a President lesser as the days and months go by, old age has taken a toil on him and we must leave with the choice we made made in 2015 and 2019 despite sincere warnings by some of us. 2023 is about 3 years away.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by jrusky(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2020
But can via proxy order the arrest of whoever criticize him and called insult isn't?

Adeshina where are your senses?
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by DammyGbade(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2020
To safe your life and secure your job in Nigerian, you need to dance to the tunes of your oga at the top... I pity those hypocrites throwing stones at Femi. If you're given a job by a president or any other boss... Just be coming out in public to go against your employer... grin That means you're ready to go back to ur village and start cultivating cucumber and stone rice... I don't blame lai Muhammed and Femi Adesina ooo... Let them enjoy their stay in aso rock for peace ooo... It's their time... Where is Ruben abati of those days and where is Fani kayode of some years back? They've all become underdogs... A time will come when Femi Adesina and co. Will become a story...

4 Likes

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by simmydare82(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2020
What a pity that we find ourselves in this mess, and if you ask him to define Democracy he will tell you, is the Government of the people by the people and for the people.

One thing is sure no one reigns for ever.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Bimpe29: 6:14pm On May 05, 2020
Femi Adeshina is not being professional in his reactions to some salient issues and discourse.
We have accepted Buhari's mediocrity in good fate.

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by danhans(m): 6:14pm On May 05, 2020
I wonder his kind of deacon,am not sure he is a Christian keep saying rubbish Buhari will drop you in due time

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Susu888(m): 6:15pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by kaludestiny10(m): 6:16pm On May 05, 2020
PigTormentor:
[[s]quote author=SeverusSnape post=89220812]I say it unequivocally that AdeSINNER is the worst special adviser in the history of Nigeria.

Is it not this same charlatan that said Nigerians should release their lands for RUGA to avoid being killed by herdsmen?

Bubu the mumu was elected by Nigerians (i don't want to say 'mumu Nigerians sad ), and he's there to serve the interest of Nigerians, So it's not out of place for us to demand a live media chat from him. But no problem, We know he's a dullard who can't even do that. The bubu that i know can't coherently answer questions from journalists; So no need for it sef.... undecided[/s]

Utter gebrish, the man spoke the truth and nothing but the truth.
Get over your election loss. The loser has moved on except those that are pained more the contestant.
What the fv...
This is for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by AFONJACOW(m): 6:16pm On May 05, 2020
Yoruba people are the main problem of Nigeria today ... Quote me and die
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Shelumiel: 6:16pm On May 05, 2020
Popularity:

You are a fool. Is media chat one of the tenets of democracy?
Oga pack well. Fish

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by freemi(m): 6:16pm On May 05, 2020
nigerians voted 4 hm. Hes employee to nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by seunayantokun(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2020
But he can heartlessly order us around?

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Germi9: 6:17pm On May 05, 2020
Omooba77:

https://nigeriainfo.fm/post/adesina-to-nigerians-you-cant-order-president-buhari-around

The man told us this morning, 2023 is around the corner, go and pick your form.
For every Nigerian asking for a Presidential Media Chat, The Presidency has an answer for you: Nigerians cannot “order” President Buhari “around” just because he was “elected” by the populace.
what?? are you for real? well i don't blame you,its only in Nigeria paupers and the low lives rule the noble
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by PigTormentor: 6:19pm On May 05, 2020
kaludestiny10:
This is for you.

This is for you and your likes.

Drinking Namdiot coward Cownu's urine is bad for your mental and physical health.

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Cjayboy: 6:21pm On May 05, 2020
A very shameful and childish response from Mr Femi Adesina and it will warrant or create suspense if General Muhammadu Buhari, is still alive.
Femi why?
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Germi9: 6:21pm On May 05, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I say it unequivocally that AdeSINNER is the worst special adviser in the history of Nigeria.

Is it not this same charlatan that said Nigerians should release their lands for RUGA to avoid being killed by herdsmen?

Bubu the mumu was elected by Nigerians (i don't want to say 'mumu Nigerians sad ), and he's there to serve the interest of Nigerians, So it's not out of place for us to demand a live media chat from him. But no problem, We know he's a dullard who can't even do that. The bubu that i know can't coherently answer questions from journalists; So no need for it sef.... undecided
well if he's tired and dont want to be ordered around he should just pack his Calabash,Dalabia and Mat back to Daura and monitor his cattles where he wont be ordered around#ungrateful souls

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by kaludestiny10(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
PigTormentor:

This is for you and your likes.

Drinking Namdiot coward Cownu's urine is bad for your mental and physical health.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Ceazario: 6:22pm On May 05, 2020
Omo ale jati jati ni yin sir.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by maestroferddi: 6:22pm On May 05, 2020
In a working government, this fellow should be looking for another job after this crass remark...
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by SenecaTheYonger: 6:24pm On May 05, 2020
He's not a king. We voted for him. Bleep off.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Chicastle: 6:25pm On May 05, 2020
Shelumiel:

Fish is even getting better than him especially in this Covid19 era
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
You can't order a real niggarrr around
You nuthin but a real clown bitch nigga.

Funny how you ended up as a role model for clowns and kids.

Congratulations! You deserve that award!
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by masterflowx(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

That one data don finish, ever since this lockdown he comes online like once in 2 weeks.

grin grin grin

Cc
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Neddyogu(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2020
"Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State / Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague / Soldiers In Show Of Super Human Strength At An Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.