Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

'Be God': A New Song For A Time Like This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Be God': A New Song For A Time Like This (448 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'Be God': A New Song For A Time Like This by IamAsiri: 6:05pm On May 05, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

I just released a new song titled 'Be God'.

'Be God!' is a prayer song & a cry for intervention from a desperate heart in need of help. In a season like this when the world seems confused and situation looks bleak, we cannot but look up to the Almighty God, the creator of the Heavens and the Earth to manifest and show forth His power by bailing us out. The world's at its wits end, hopeless and confused and it seems that only the Master of the universe can fix our mess.

Please I would love you to listen to the song and give your comments as it is still in the works (this is just a preview copy).

You can listen via this link
https://soundcloud.com/iamasiri/be-god-preview-copy
Or also watch the recording session on my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k39yTw60Qk0

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for more soul-lifting videos. Thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Be God': A New Song For A Time Like This by incandescentena: 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
Listening with passion
Nice

1 Like

Re: 'Be God': A New Song For A Time Like This by IamAsiri: 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
incandescentena:
Listening with passion

Nice

Thank you sir. And thank you so much for subscribing to my channel smiley.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Come Across A False Prophet Before ? Share Your Story / Muslim Fanatics 'dig Up 3day-old Girl's Body From grave And Leave It Beside road / Justin Bieber, Hailey Baldwin Get Baptised, Star Shares Pics: 'Trust In Jesus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.