Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others (34618 Views)

How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) / COVID-19: Jack Ma's Donation Moved From Lagos To Abuja By The Air Force / Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:19pm On May 05, 2020
I'm sorry to my future kids for finding myself in this shithole

what has the government done to the populace since this outbreak escalated?

Ahh God...Of all things,why plague us with this kinda rulers
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Austino50: 7:19pm On May 05, 2020
if they like let them send what ever, Chinese must pay for this disaster they have cost the entire world

Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by BigJoe19: 7:19pm On May 05, 2020
Stupid and idiotic Nigerians would soon call him the Antichrist.

Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by GreatResearcher1: 7:20pm On May 05, 2020
WE LOVE YOU JACK
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by tammie24: 7:21pm On May 05, 2020
Run tests on those items on

Covid-19 Contamination is real!

May be their way of exporting the virus

Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What happened to the first batch? Probably used items China used and they looking for where to dump them.

... What happen to the first batch ?.... Which kind yeye question be dis ! With all the Corona cases wey dey Naija , you.expect the government to keep the first batch for decoration or store dem for people like you to access dem when ever you feel like asking dis kind YEYE question abi ?

Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 05, 2020
Thank you Jack.
Always ready to open hands and collect from everywhere.
Begging is part of our nature.
Instead of us to try something out on our own like the rest of the world, we keep on relying on others.
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by BigJoe19: 7:21pm On May 05, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
No be every thing be gift, I don't trust anything from these people.
If they no give una go complain, if they give una go still complain.

Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by joey150(m): 7:22pm On May 05, 2020
Jack Ma it's only a matter of time before they accuse you of being 666. grin

Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by tammie24: 7:22pm On May 05, 2020
I think the south should allow buhari give these items to the north still

Just like the last time

God always fight our battle grin
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:22pm On May 05, 2020
Nigeria is a shameless country ; that sold Crude oil for 60 Years and can’t feed the whole nation in One month

It shall not be well with them all Coro will continue to eliminate them all #TheWickedLeaders
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by eleko1: 7:23pm On May 05, 2020
Wot happened to all d donations from bank/individuals,European union ooo
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by funmike83(f): 7:23pm On May 05, 2020
And yet they will be saying they have spent all the donations on covid.
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by BigJoe19: 7:23pm On May 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What happened to the first batch? Probably used items China used and they looking for where to dump them.

Senseless.

Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 05, 2020
Take take government. Shame no dey catch them.
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2020
Sometimes I wonder why this people still keep donating when all the mismanagement is obvious to them.

Well what can i say, at least they are helping however they can in there own way.

I just hope the government won't mismanage this one again!!!
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by izzyboi(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by handsomeyinka(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2020
Chikelue2000:
How do I contact dis Mr Jack abeg?
080-JACK-MANG.
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Jaspernubi: 7:29pm On May 05, 2020
Jack-ma obsession with Africa and especially gullible illiterates President and impostor of Nigeria is suspicious, The same supplies that is being detected to be infected and rejected in UK and other African countries is being accepted by blind Nigerian impostors
Chinese do not give free meal,
something is going on clandestinely
Another enslavement permitted by Hausa Fulani
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 05, 2020
This guy is trying really hard to launder China's image abroad.

But I think they should start seeing him and his "Greek gifts" for what they really are.

I still don't know why the 54 dunderheads are picking those things up when they naturally should be looking for a way to team up with the rest of the world to get China to pay for its acts of gross irresponsibility as far as this Covid 19 pandemic is concerned.
Otherwise, China might just end up getting away with the biggest crime of the 21st century. I mean look at the body counts and then look at the shattered economies worldwide.

Of what goods are his gifts in the light of the ravages of this irksome virus?

Dude is just a Communist Party agent doing his job.

Or are our leaders blind or what?

Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by dingbang(m): 7:30pm On May 05, 2020
These swabs I hope they aren't infected with covid.

Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by WaffenSS(m): 7:31pm On May 05, 2020
donbachi:
The way dis guy dey send things to nigeria...I dey suspect sey na him be the witness for the agreement buhari entered with China.

China is using Jack Ma as a bridge to improve its relationship with major African countries.

Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by NwokoloOwa: 7:31pm On May 05, 2020
Ingrates. After some will start calling him an anti christ and other mumus will follow. Welldone Ja Ma. God bless you abundantly.

Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by nedekid: 7:32pm On May 05, 2020
Chikelue2000:
How do I contact dis Mr Jack abeg?
Just shout jack ma, 3 times for night 12am. Him go answer grin
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by cpmconsultingltd: 7:33pm On May 05, 2020
watch these video for tips on how to deal with heart breaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W5a0u4Qkrg
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by composure: 7:34pm On May 05, 2020
This administration is the luckiest in the history of Nigeria...

Yet there are so many irregularities and misappropriation of funds.

Is it that way this people done have conscience?

For real I have lost respect for the grey hairs in this country. The young never learnt good morals from them.
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Bevista: 7:34pm On May 05, 2020
sheddo619:
Are you guys aware the president of Tanzania sent some samples consisting of paw paw, engine oil,named as human to be tested and they all tested positive for covid-19, meaning those test kits were already infected
Had to google this after seeing your comment. Indeed, Aljazeera carried the story.

Hmmm!

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2020/05/tanzania-president-questions-coronavirus-kits-animal-test-200503174100809.html
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by davidtemi(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2020
Where's d first batch??
To treat Abba?
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by GamalNasser: 7:38pm On May 05, 2020
Another batch of super spreaders
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by GamalNasser: 7:39pm On May 05, 2020
sheddo619:
Are you guys aware the president of Tanzania sent some samples consisting of paw paw, engine oil,named as human to be tested and they all tested positive for covid-19, meaning those test kits were already infected

I warned that we should not accept the first set then and people insulted me ..most of them are already tainted ,

Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by YoungAncient1: 7:40pm On May 05, 2020
This one go follow water too

Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him / Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra / Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State