Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others (34811 Views)

How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) / COVID-19: Jack Ma's Donation Moved From Lagos To Abuja By The Air Force / Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by idonhammer: 7:45pm On May 05, 2020
You just rubbished your comment by exonerating ifeanyi okowa.Well, you may know him as your working Governor but others know him as a looter and a big thief. As my Dubai friend usually say,they are same same.

Nwanyiogwashi:
They will still sell it at black market and loot the fund cheesy cheesy no be Nigeria again cheesy grin I don't trust any Nigeria politician expect my God fearing working governor senator ifeanyi okowa cool

Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by shogsmania: 7:47pm On May 05, 2020
donbachi:
The way dis guy dey send things to nigeria...I dey suspect sey na him be the witness for the agreement buhari entered with China.
He is providing aids for Africa not only Nigeria
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by stemcell01: 7:50pm On May 05, 2020
'Covid-19' - Stemcell is the magic for the season. Stay away from crowded places and equip your immune system. Order for original stemcell products to protect yourself from Coronavirus-2019 and also free yourself from over 200+ diseases e.g. Cancer, Stroke, Diabetes, Sickle Cell, Lung Infection, Arthritis, Infertility...

Stem cell is the news face in medicine
"stemcell add years to your life & life to your years"

Enjoy Free Delivery Within Lagos Mainland. (Limited Time Offer)

The product come with 15sachets.

PLEASE NOTE: This product is a THERAPY and Not a Supplement.

For Order/Enquiries: call: 09040025136

Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by jericco1(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2020
Chink be wasting his resources cause Africa leaders will hijack it undecided
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Ramos16(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2020
Chikelue2000:
How do I contact dis Mr Jack abeg?

Make you beg for give away abi? Fvking Nigerians
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:51pm On May 05, 2020
Which kind of funny head be that?
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by jefff455: 7:53pm On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:
waiting for wailers to call him Demon like Bill Gate
abi o some people no get sense at all

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by djoey89: 7:53pm On May 05, 2020
As they airlifted the first batch to abuja and posted how they shared it, we dont know where the first one entered, then another batch again, if i am a philanthropist, i would not help Nigeria, even though i want to help, i will send my team to personally share it, than donate it to this wonderful government.
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by MaxNdu: 7:54pm On May 05, 2020
Our beggerly Federal Government is at it again, disgracing us everywhere angry
Only God knows which one they have secretly agreed to sell-off to Jack Ma this time; as they are secretly selling-off Nigeria undecided
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Evercurious(f): 7:54pm On May 05, 2020
NLReposter:
The first one you sent can't be accounted for

you are sending another?

That is so selfless of you Mr Jack

Selfless indeed
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Neocotez(m): 7:54pm On May 05, 2020
See the shot man like frog.. But him try
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Humility017(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
They will still sell it at black market and loot the fund cheesy cheesy no be Nigeria again cheesy grin I don't trust any Nigeria politician expect my God fearing working governor senator ifeanyi okowa cool

that okowa is the most coward, stealing thief and docile governor in the south south

very annoying and lazy governor
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 05, 2020
SCAMdemic
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Ade3131: 7:57pm On May 05, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/04/06/covid-19-jack-ma-sends-second-batch-of-medical-supplies-to-nigeria-others/amp/

This guy is after taking care of his customers not like the Microsoft man giving donations and telling you to prepare for vaccine.
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by blowjohn(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2020
Punchline33:
Good. It was after he sent the first supply that Nigeria was able to increase testing. It means all the noise FG is making is just gas if they cannot increase testing, tracing and isolating infected people. Lockdown will be a waste as it stands. Right now, Nigeria ought to be testing like 20k people daily. We should be able to get tested before we step into our offices. They should lift the ineffective lockdown and test people at motor parks before they travel, at state borders, markets and so on. But it is never going to happen because this is Nigeria where our President appears every 14 days at 8pm. Even a masquarade will appear more often.

Chai
U bad o
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:58pm On May 05, 2020
Humility017:

that okowa is the most coward, stealing thief and docile governor in the south south

very annoying and lazy governor

focus on your state governor sir we the Deltans love okowa
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 05, 2020
Chikelue2000:
You dey yahoo yahoo?
African jazz can take you to his office.
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 05, 2020
Owodiran:
How can fg account for first batch. We suppose stone all those useless thing called Nigeria politicians
Starting from Dino and Saraki.
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by shilexholly(m): 8:03pm On May 05, 2020
This one just dey waste his money
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 05, 2020
Chikelue2000:

You wan donate back to him? Mr. Contactor grin

Go to the Chinese Embassy you will be put through but remember COVID 19 started in China.
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Benwallt(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2020
So, this is what Jack Ma looks like. I sensed morney ritual.
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Chukslele: 8:07pm On May 05, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
your God fearing Working governor indeed. That clueless man that shared two cups of rice,4 cups of beans and two Maggie as palliatives to Deltans, keep decieving yourself because not all indigenes of my beloved state are like you.
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 05, 2020
But the man should be Mr. Jack Sir, and his wife Jack Ma.

The Chinese have always been "confusionists"

Jack Ma
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Idiotmod: 8:14pm On May 05, 2020
They are just helping us so that we can live to pay our debt.

Make buhari sha test those things b4 using

Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:24pm On May 05, 2020
[[s]quote author=Chukslele post=89226440] your God fearing Working governor indeed. That clueless man that shared two cups of rice,4 cups of beans and two Maggie as palliatives to Deltans, keep decieving yourself because not all indigenes of my beloved state are like you.
[/quote][/s] All this urhobo people will never see any good thing in okowa, well I'm not surprise your hate did not start today sad we are use to it.
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by eledacedar(f): 8:24pm On May 05, 2020
sheddo619:
Are you guys aware the president of Tanzania sent some samples consisting of paw paw, engine oil,named as human to be tested and they all tested positive for covid-19, meaning those test kits were already infected

This one off me when I read am o. Something must have been fundamentally wrong with the test process and materials
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Shattuck(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2020
Jack ma be careful when giving free gifts to Nigerians oh,dem go soon say nah you be the new anti Christ,that your testing kits carry the new mark of the beast.
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by panpan(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2020
Racoon:
According to him, the second consignment includes 500 ventilators, 200,000 suits and face shields, 200,000 thermometers, one million swabs and extraction kits and 500,000 gloves.

There are reports that some of these swabs could be contaminated. If some (definitely not all) are deliberately contaminated, this would serve the purpose of infecting healthy people as well as increasing the number of "confirmed Covid-19 cases".

Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Fragility6: 8:36pm On May 05, 2020
igbokwenu90:
cheesy... We dey wait for Trump angry
Coz e no get e own to worry about. APC gangs even said Trump was d one dat called to enquire about Nigeria. His own country is averaging 2k+ deaths per day na another country own dey pain am. Diz govt. eh
Re: COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others by Cousin9999: 8:40pm On May 05, 2020
F**k China. Go to hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber / Persistent Rashes On Skin / Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.