Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

What Did Blacks Benefited From Obama Presidency? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Did Blacks Benefited From Obama Presidency? (517 Views)

Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston / Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Blacks Benefited From Obama Presidency? by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 05, 2020
Most African Americans and Blacks I have met online and chatted with are yet to give me any straight forward answer when ever I ask them this question
“What did blacks benefit from Obama presidency"?

Obama came to power with message of hope and dream but we later found out this was more of a rehearse feel good speech with no reality or substance.

During his presidency gun violence in black communties continue, the poverty index in black communities never improve instead the rich guys in Wall street, Well fargos, Goldman sach and Jp morgans got richer and wealthier.

The only thing he could give back to his black communties was gay right, Abortion right and all sort of non essential policies, till date Blacks still thinks the whites and Republicans are the cause of their poverty but then I ask again “What did Blacks benefited from Obama presidency"?

3 Likes

Re: What Did Blacks Benefited From Obama Presidency? by donbachi(m): 6:23pm On May 05, 2020
Been the first black president
Re: What Did Blacks Benefited From Obama Presidency? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 05, 2020
Obama was the president of USA. Not the president of blacks.

If he had focused on blacks coz he's black.. Wont the whites take it up. Wont he be impeached, won't whites start sacking blacks working for them.

He is the first black, wont be easy to do anything for blacks.

Those gay rights and abortion passed thru senate. He didnt have a choice. Fence wey trump wan build against mexico hasnt been approved fully by house, thats why he hasn't done it. AMERICA IS A DIFFERENT BALL GAME

Let's wait for another black POTUS.

This is just my input though.

Lets wait for others to make inputs. Lets learn

2 Likes

Re: What Did Blacks Benefited From Obama Presidency? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 05, 2020
tommyken:
Most African Americans and Blacks I have met online and chatted with are yet to give me any straight forward answer when ever I ask them this question

Obama came to power with message of hope and dream but we later found out this was more of a rehearse feel good speech with no reality or substance.

During his presidency gun violence in black communties continue, the poverty index in black communities never improve instead the rich guys in Wall street, Well fargos, Goldman sach and Jp morgans got richer and wealthier.

The only thing he could give back to his black communties was gay right, Abortion right and all sort of non essential policies, till date Blacks still thinks the whites and Republicans are the cause of their poverty but then I ask again “What did Blacks benefited from Obama presidency"?
Don't mind them. They'd rather wallow in "identity politics" than fight their actual problems. All their blackliveatter when in fact it's a cover up for being racist and engage in prejudice. I tire for this leftist liberals o

1 Like

Re: What Did Blacks Benefited From Obama Presidency? by orisa37: 7:37am On May 06, 2020
NOTHING.
Re: What Did Blacks Benefited From Obama Presidency? by Goldmaxx(f): 1:24am On May 07, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Obama was the president of USA. Not the president of blacks.

If he had focused on blacks coz he's black.. Wont the whites take it up. Wont he be impeached, won't whites start sacking blacks working for them.

He is the first black, wont be easy to do anything for blacks.

Those gay rights and abortion passed thru senate. He didnt have a choice. Fence wey trump wan build against mexico hasnt been approved fully by house, thats why he hasn't done it. AMERICA IS A DIFFERENT BALL GAME

Let's wait for another black POTUS.

This is just my input though.

Lets wait for others to make inputs. Lets learn
you are even uninformed.. Wall that has started since two years ago.
In terms of achievement for the American people, trump surpasses obummer.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Blacks Benefited From Obama Presidency? by Kobojunkie: 2:05am On May 07, 2020
Obama's Presidency was for all Americans, not just for Black Americans. He was not elected for his skin color.
Re: What Did Blacks Benefited From Obama Presidency? by Aaronsrod: 11:42am On May 07, 2020
The Obama Disaster led directly to the Trump Triumph we are now enjoying as Christians in Africa and all over the world.

Donald Trump has given glory to God and wages war against Muslims, feminists and gays. He is setting us free.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Blacks Benefited From Obama Presidency? by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 1:03pm On May 07, 2020
With the millions Ezekwezeli raised for him shocked

Instead of gaining from him, by bringing security, economic prosperity and democracy into Africa, he turned the whole northern and Western Africa into hotbeds for terrorist and bandits, the arms and ammunitions these people use now are gotten from libya, look at the increase in human trafficking also, people entry Europe illegally in a perilous way is on the rise, Why did he kill Gadaffi? a man with vision and better Africa in mind, checked the rise of terrorism in Africa and when Gadaffi was killed

Why was he given the Nobel peace prize after distabilizing nothern Africa and Middle East, he was a stooge put their by the deep state, just to keep minorities shut, under him iran and North Korea were able to advance their nuclear shi

In as much he was elected to serve America, Africans and minorities expected a lot from him, but we gained nothing

1 Like

Re: What Did Blacks Benefited From Obama Presidency? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 07, 2020
tommyken:

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Did Blacks Benefited From Obama Presidency? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 07, 2020
tommyken:

For the records Click below: Obamawhitehousearchives

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2016/10/14/progress-african-american-community-during-obama-administration

Re: What Did Blacks Benefited From Obama Presidency? by Olominira(m): 4:52am On May 08, 2020
A beautiful Libya

1 Like

Re: What Did Blacks Benefited From Obama Presidency? by airoport: 5:52pm On May 08, 2020
@OP please correct the headline immediately! Replace "benefitted" with "benefit", and thank me later.
Re: What Did Blacks Benefited From Obama Presidency? by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 6:24pm On May 08, 2020
Olominira:
A beautiful Libya

Now in ruins all thanks to Obama and Hillary

1 Like

Re: What Did Blacks Benefited From Obama Presidency? by Olominira(m): 8:03pm On May 08, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Now in ruins all thanks to Obama and Hillary

Obama may be the best man in the white house then for some but definitely not for anyone in Africa.

1. Destruction of Libya that has now spread violent to other places on the continent

2. Obama spent a lot of his energy in pushing homosexual LGBT rights to Africa. This is really stupid of him

3. He made US cut oil import from Nigeria to zero from being our number one importer and at same time increased that of Saudi import.

4. Obama technically allowed boko haram grow in Nigeria, he refused to sell weapon as if that's not enough he made sure he blocked every avenue to purchase weapon to fight Boko haram.

5. He spent billions of dollars building millitary bases across Africa when basic needs still remain issues in many countries he was investing the billions on useless bases that are not needed.

6. He removed Nigeria from visa lottery, the list is long....

Lastly, George Bush jr remains the best US President in decades with legacy of fighting epidemic in Africa, healthcare in general. Trump is still far better than Obama if not for his unusual racist comments against Africa. In conclusion, Obama is a bastard.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cameroon Hold Peace Talks With Separatist Group / Trump Caught Embezzling The US Treasury / Strange Happenings At The US Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.