Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent (605 Views)

Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) / Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo / Interesting Places To Visit In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent by MondayUche1986(m): 6:33pm On May 05, 2020
Good day brothers and sisters. Please is there anyone in Uyo close to the traveling park please I want to confirm if I can get a bus going to Lagos abeg!!! Here in Eket no bus so I want to be sure they will be busses in Uyo please whoever that has a connection to contact and let me know please I want to go back to Lagos, please. But if you have any other alternative to help a brother please I want to enter Lag this week abeg
Re: If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent by kingreign(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2020
MondayUche1986:
Good day brothers and sisters. Please is there anyone in Uyo close to the traveling park please I want to confirm if I can get a bus going to Lagos abeg!!! Here in Eket no bus so I want to be sure they will be busses in Uyo please whoever that has a connection to contact and let me know please I want to go back to Lagos, please. But if you have any other alternative to help a brother please I want to enter Lag this week abeg
Stay at home. Do NOT travel

Re: If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent by rtdCivilservant: 6:47pm On May 05, 2020
MondayUche1986:
No bus except u go join me for my private jet tomorrow morning. But hope say u de negative sha?

1 Like

Re: If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent by MondayUche1986(m): 9:34pm On May 05, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

No bus except u go join me for my private jet tomorrow morning. But hope say u de negative sha?
over negative dey worry me self. If they can take my blood self they will use it to cure the once with positive only if they exist sha. Omo I really want to enter Lagos as soon as possible
Re: If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent by eroticecstasy: 3:18am On May 06, 2020
MondayUche1986:

except night bus at Aba...
find your way to Ikot Ekpene, from there you will see vehicles to Aba.
as at few weeks ago interstate vehicle were not allowed to pass Ikot Ekpene.
Re: If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent by MondayUche1986(m): 8:44am On May 06, 2020
eroticecstasy:

except night bus at Aba...
find your way to Ikot Ekpene, from there you will see vehicles to Aba.
as at few weeks ago interstate vehicle were not allowed to pass Ikot Ekpene.
Brother are you really sure say I go see cos I wan rugged am oooo
Re: If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent by eroticecstasy: 9:56pm On May 12, 2020
MondayUche1986:
Brother are you really sure say I go see cos I wan rugged am oooo
how did it go?
were you able to make it?
Re: If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent by MondayUche1986(m): 10:42pm On May 12, 2020
eroticecstasy:

how did it go?
were you able to make it?
Yes check my new post

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now: Petrol Tankers On Fire At Anthony Lagos. Video / South Africa Hit By An Earthquake / 2 Persons Reported Dead In Fatal Accident In Eku-abraka (graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.