Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Thelma Come Let Me Buy You Fish, Call Me; Tacha Brutally Shades Thelma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thelma Come Let Me Buy You Fish, Call Me; Tacha Brutally Shades Thelma (549 Views)

“The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide / #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning / BBNaija: Thelma And Waje Lookalike - Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thelma Come Let Me Buy You Fish, Call Me; Tacha Brutally Shades Thelma by GistmeBlog(m): 12:13am On Jun 12, 2020

Tacha Brutally shades Thelma After she said All Titans Have Bad Manners Like Tacha!!!

For those who don’t get the shade, The drama started at the 2019 edition of the Big Brother Naija reality TV pepper dem show and it started rather too early. Their unexpected brawl was over food.

Tacha was said to have cooked and shared the food among her fellow housemates, and then gave Thelma a small piece of fish. And just like that in 2 secs everywhere just burst ooo as Thelma was not happy about the small piece of fish in her plate and she was vocal about it.

See her tweet below.

Source: Epicnaija

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Remembered That Smith From Karate Kid, What Caused His Transformation / Man Manage To Back His Monkey On Okada In Ibadan After Overload. VIDEO / How To Cook Peeled Jollof Beans,a Tasty And Delicious Nigerian Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.