Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit (70808 Views)

90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) / Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk / Son Of Emir Of Daura, Farouk Umar And His Aide (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 10:48pm On May 05, 2020
LivingSage:

I'm just worried. I pray you are useful in life and not useless forever

shataaap!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by shigoawesu(m): 10:50pm On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:
undecided

I wish him great health Insha Allah

a very liberal Emir, who welcomed Atiku with crowd and even allowed Sowore audience in his palace when they all came to campaign in 2019, telling them how they lack power supply and proper security

He once ordered Abba Kyari to stand up from a chair meant for VP Osinbajo at a function and lambasted Kyari never to try such breach of protocol anywhere he is

Wow that's nice of him, I don't know much about him though. I wish him quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by noisy45(m): 10:50pm On May 05, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Corona Virus is officially Emir's Virus in Nigeria

Sanusi escaped this biological cleansing tongue

I like what is happening to the North over there
Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by Ade3131: 10:51pm On May 05, 2020
Trailblazer1:

See a Yoruba Muslim claiming to know Islam more than a northerner grin

You're the fake Muslim, ask a Northerner cheesy

Smiles... It's them and their believes ooo. No be so they claimed to be born to rule on us all for Nigeria? On a religious level, they're suffocating the rest non-northern Muslims and on national level, we all they suffer am together.
Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by BlackFlamefromP: 10:52pm On May 05, 2020
Who is this smelling shit from the gutter insulting the black race?

Emmaomotob:
We overestimate the value of a life. What use is he when he can be easily replaced? Except you are a Napoleon, your death has no impact on the world. Imagine Africa for example, this unproductive race of mankind value their miserable lives above anything. But who will not rather save a leopard's life than two thousand unintelligent negros?
Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by West2019(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2020
NairalandSon:
Hmmmmmmmmm. When will all these end God?

Please we sincerely need your help. Whatever you can give to us will help us eat and survive as the current global pandemic has affected our source of livelihood to a large extent. May God multiply you in hundreds and thousands folds as you drop anything for us (our family) in the account below.

20*341031*79 - First bank
amen
Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by Dahmum(f): 10:56pm On May 05, 2020
grin grin undecided kiss undecided undecided
solmusdesigns:
undecided

a very liberal Emir, who welcomed Atiku with crowd and even allowed Sowore audience in his palace when they all came to campaign in 2019, telling them how they lack power supply and proper security

He once ordered Abba Kyari to stand up from a chair meant for VP Osinbajo at a function and lambasted Kyari never to try such breach of protocol anywhere he is

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by YemyTemmy: 10:57pm On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:
undecided

I pray God heal him

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by joepepsy(m): 10:57pm On May 05, 2020
If you know you know wetin? All these kids joke with everything,do you guys understand what's going on worldwide,social media should be regulated cos of kids like you.
frndfghtr:
Oga coro why beating around the bush go straight to the point, if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by Babalegba(m): 10:59pm On May 05, 2020
Trailblazer1:

The answer is simple undecided

It is because the safety measures were not written in the Quran tongue
They were. The book says people should stay clear of any town with a pandemic disease and movement in and out should be prohibited. Many northerners are just plain stubbornly ignorant
Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by Emperormartin(m): 11:03pm On May 05, 2020
Trailblazer1:

Then someone should help and transcribe it for them.
North is really going down...
Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by noisy45(m): 11:04pm On May 05, 2020
grin
Razy75g:
Die head slamming Bastard

grin
Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by mindtricks: 11:05pm On May 05, 2020
Sh1t is getting realer.
The usual Nigerian I don't care seem not to pay?
Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by Brainboxfid(f): 11:07pm On May 05, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how?

WhatsApp: 07068698924
Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by noisy45(m): 11:12pm On May 05, 2020
Mariantus:
I don't think so been on binary for 2 yrs now even FX ... Making more than am making in my signage biz... I don't interact with any stupid person anymore nor beg for biz... I go my way jejely....

oga I beg I need to learn binary from you
Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by ibromodzi: 11:13pm On May 05, 2020
Trailblazer1:

Let me quickly educate you since you've chosen to display your ignorance publicly.
Quarantine being practiced today has its root deep in early Islamic history. This can be traced to the advice of the prophet concerning pandemic/epidemics where he said : "Those with contagious diseases should be kept away from those who are healthy." The prophet also said: “If you hear of an outbreak of plague in a land, do not enter it; but if the plague outbreaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place.”

In addition, the prophet also strongly encouraged human beings to adhere to hygienic practices that would keep people safe from infection. This can be found in some of his numerous narrations;

“Cleanliness is part of faith.”

“Wash your hands after you wake up; you do not know where your hands have moved while you sleep.”

“The blessings of food lie in washing hands before and after eating.”

The great medieval Islamic scholar who also doubled as a medical doctor (ibn Sina) also recommended that patients with infectious diseases should be quarantined.

You can educate yourself further here.
Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by kiddkash(m): 11:17pm On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:
undecided

pathetic attempt to gainer sympathy
but he does seem like a good person
Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by solmusdesigns: 11:19pm On May 05, 2020
kiddkash:

pathetic attempt to gainer sympathy

grin

i'd be damned if you aint an hateful Ipobian.. quite predictable comment

he isn't running for a campaign, he is prolly on life support, he already lost his wife so weting sympathy one do for am

Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by vikithor(m): 11:26pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=NairalandSon post=89226544]Hmmmmmmmmm. When will all these end God?

Please we sincerely need your help. Whatever you can give to us will help us eat and survive as the current global pandemic has affected our source of livelihood to a large extent. May God multiply you in hundreds and thousands folds as you drop anything for us (our family) in the account below.
Seeing that you are nairaland son,Seun must be your father,is the lockdown not been temporarily eased at your own location,that you should go out to hustle?
Am not ridiculing,just meant to say,most of us here are also hustlers,that we choose not to bother others rather sweat it out there.
Learn how to drive either manual or autom vehicle also learn about basic vehicle maintenance procedures,call or whatsapp with number below
Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by iFukLivingSage: 11:29pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
We will win war against this crisis. Quick recovery
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by Yungwealth(m): 11:30pm On May 05, 2020
fergie006:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/05/exclusive-emir-daura-rushed-intensive-care-unit-federal-medical-centre-katsina-over-covid

May he rest in peace
Partner with a Nigerian Forum Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”. DM 08164684250
Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by Born2Breed(f): 11:31pm On May 05, 2020
NairalandSon:

Lol.

Desist from insulting Buhari kinsman.

Calling a thing by it's name is not an insult.
Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by TinwotFarm1(m): 11:32pm On May 05, 2020
Emmaomotob:
We overestimate the value of a life. What use is he when he can be easily replaced? Except you are a Napoleon, your death has no impact on the world. Imagine Africa for example, this unproductive race of mankind value their miserable lives above anything. But who will not rather save a leopard's life than two thousand unintelligent negros?

You really should speak only for yourself. Tell us all about your own unproductive, miserable life. Entertain us with stories of all the times you proved to be an unintelligent negro. Just don't rope the rest of us into your self-loathing, biko.
Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by scoundrel(f): 11:36pm On May 05, 2020
I hope his obituary is getting written. I’ve noticed once Nigerians catch this disease there is no hope on coming back. I am happy the virus is not discriminating anyone based on status. This was how we prayed Boko Haram would activate, but it seems those idiots were too small-minded to think up such a grand modus operandi.
Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by Mikelsogo1(m): 11:38pm On May 05, 2020
is that to say the virus is in Daura now?
Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by olabodejinad: 11:48pm On May 05, 2020
Earlystar698:
Oh goodness we don't want to hear Buhari condolence message from garbage Garba Shehu cheesy
Imagine if someone is just wishing you dead right now, you are just very wrong regardless of all he's done. In case you don't know, you're already a criminal suspect with the comment you just made
Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by Earlystar698(m): 11:53pm On May 05, 2020
olabodejinad:

Imagine if someone is just wishing you dead right now, you are just very wrong regardless of all he's done. In case you don't know, you're already a criminal suspect with the comment you just made
I guess you did not read my comments with your head intact
Re: Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 05, 2020
Macphenson:
Honestly he is indeed a COVIDIOT.

Why not self isolate as advised.

Honestly illiteracy and ignorance of northerners is really costing them a lot this period.

This narrative of "northerners and ignorance or illiteracy" needs to stop. This was Lagos on Monday. What do you have to say about this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) / Benin Kingdom In Edo Is Yoruba Territory — Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.