Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

My Experience With Invoking The Legend Bloody Mary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With Invoking The Legend Bloody Mary (463 Views)

Invoking The Archangel Of Abundance And Prosperity / INVOKING POWER OR DOING SPIRITUAL WORK/SPELLS IN THE GRAVEYARD (TIPS AND RULES) / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Invoking The Legend Bloody Mary by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 05, 2020
Bloody Mary is a folklore legend consisting of a ghost, phantom, or spirit conjured to reveal the future. She is said to appear in a mirror when her name is chanted repeatedly.

The Bloody Mary apparition may be benign or malevolent, depending on historic variations of the legend. Bloody Mary appearances are mostly "witnessed" in group participation play.

Bloody Mary allegedly appears to individuals or groups who ritualistically invoke her name in an act of catoptromancy.

This is done by repeatedly chanting her name into a mirror placed in a dimly-lit or candle-lit room.

In some traditions the name must be repeated thirteen times (or some other specified number of times).[

The Bloody Mary apparition allegedly appears as a corpse, witch or ghost, can be friendly or evil, and is sometimes "seen" covered in blood.

The lore surrounding the ritual states that participants may endure the apparition screaming at them, cursing them, strangling them, stealing their soul, drinking their blood, or scratching their eyes out.

Some variations of the ritual call Bloody Mary by a different name—"Hell Mary" and "Mary Worth" are popular examples The modern legend of Hanako-san in Japan strongly parallels the Bloody Mary mythology.
Re: My Experience With Invoking The Legend Bloody Mary by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 05, 2020
Kelvhaywhy:
Bloody Mary is a folklore legend consisting of a ghost, phantom, or spirit conjured to reveal the future. She is said to appear in a mirror when her name is chanted repeatedly.

The Bloody Mary apparition may be benign or malevolent, depending on historic variations of the legend. Bloody Mary appearances are mostly "witnessed" in group participation play.

Bloody Mary allegedly appears to individuals or groups who ritualistically invoke her name in an act of catoptromancy.

This is done by repeatedly chanting her name into a mirror placed in a dimly-lit or candle-lit room.

In some traditions the name must be repeated thirteen times (or some other specified number of times).[

The Bloody Mary apparition allegedly appears as a corpse, witch or ghost, can be friendly or evil, and is sometimes "seen" covered in blood.

The lore surrounding the ritual states that participants may endure the apparition screaming at them, cursing them, strangling them, stealing their soul, drinking their blood, or scratching their eyes out.

Some variations of the ritual call Bloody Mary by a different name—"Hell Mary" and "Mary Worth" are popular examples The modern legend of Hanako-san in Japan strongly parallels the Bloody Mary mythology.

I used to be a big big fan of supernatural and mystical creatures.

This happened many years ago and I just thought about sharing my experience

I watched the Movie Series 'Supernatural' and I think the 3rd episode was dedicated to Bloody Mary. The episode just felt so real.

Of course a good movie is supposed to feel like that.

After some months, I decided to watch the movie with a fellow silly friend of mine(Unlike me she was smarter)

After we completed that episode, she looked me in the eye and said to me that Don't I think Bloody Mary is real? Of course I had googled about her in the past and what I read was scary, while some people concluded that she's just a fallacy.

However my silly friend told me that we needed to be sure and since I wasn't scared of danger(And me been the self proclaimed Man) I decided to try invoking her spirit.

So the process of invoking her is very simple, you need a candle light and a mirror and you need to be in the bathroom with the lights turned off and the door shut.

Thereafter you'll look into the mirror and say Bloody Mary 3 times, it is said that one would see a dark figure in the mirror and she often kill her victims. (Most of the time)

I thought it was a joke but deep down I felt it was real. So my silly friend kept teasing me for days daring me to try invoking her.

So I kept reading about her and I read the scientific research backing it up.(I read from several blogs, websites and social media platforms, fellow fan of the supernatural creatures will know of a website called Experience project)

Scientifically: Staring into a mirror in a dimly-lit room for a prolonged period can cause one to hallucinate.

Facial features may appear to "melt", distort, Staring into a mirror in a dimly-lit room for a prolonged period can cause one to hallucinate.

And then I said within me that I can always bind her with the name of Jesus if she does appear �

So then it happened

I and my silly friend was feeling bored that night and so she dared me again.

I jokingly said that I didn't have a candle light but we had a lamp shade so we decided to use that.

I went into the bathroom with the lamp and a mirror while my friend lock the door from outside (We agreed that she must open the door at the snap of my finger since I also read that she has the power to prevent people from screaming)

So I looked in the mirror, took a deep breath and I slowly and faintly Bloody Mary! Bloody Mary!! Bloody Mary!!!

And I told my friend that I didn't see anything and I asked her to open the door, she did and then persisted that I tried again

So I went inside feeling more confident that she does not exist....

I repeated the process but this time I saw a dark figure in the mirror (which represented her presence from my readings)

I quickly reach out to the door and told my friend to open the door.

I started barking at her to open the door but she refused for about 30 seconds, thereafter I came out sweating like someone that just ran 10 miles.

My friend was busy laughing loud at me and encouraging me to try again.

I did not want to risk trying it out the third time

Re: My Experience With Invoking The Legend Bloody Mary by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 05, 2020
Later that night I went to bed and I had a dream

I was inside a room, the room looks haunted to me and I saw a woman dressed in white standing far far away from me...

Within a tinkle of an eye she was close to me but with a flowing white cloth acting as a shield between us.

She came between the cloth separating us and said to me 'Why did you summon me'?

While looking at her, I saw her with a knife and some blood in her mouth

I was speechless because I immediately remembered that I am in the presence of Bloody Mary(It was supposed to be cool) but then I remembered that she mostly kill her victims

She started insulting mankind and of course insulted me for been stupid. She said she could kill me right there and nothing would happen

Then I tried shouting Jesus, I felt my voice held, Na then I know say I don enter am.

She said Jesus can't save me because I purposely summoned her(More like tempting her) and she added by saying Spiritism is a sin which means I was on my own.

She gave me a lot of reasons as to why to kill me and that was when I started running. It was a horrific experience and I I later woke up from my sleep the next day

I took my bath, it was when I was taking my bath that I noticed some pains in my body and I saw some small small spot(like an ant bite) all over my body but it was feeling like I was stabbed

I was sifia pains everywhere and I do mean EVERYWHERE!!!

I left for school and I could barely sit down because of the pains all over my body

After some hours I prayed and fell asleep and all the pains and everything all over my body was gone

I went back home and narrated everything to my silly friend who then burst out laughing tagging me as been stupid and she said something like Bloody Mary was supposed to kill me maybe I would be wise in my next life.

I know of 2 others that did the same as me...(I will share their story later)

Meanwhile let me know if you have ever tried doing something like this
Re: My Experience With Invoking The Legend Bloody Mary by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 05, 2020
emotionada ,Sacrosanct12, OA4MG

(1) (Reply)

Removed / Racism Started In Church / The Most Embarrassing Moment You've Experienced In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.