Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

From China To Nigeria !!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / From China To Nigeria !!! (1041 Views)

How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? / Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. / Reliable Shipping Company From China To Nigeria And Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From China To Nigeria !!! by Akeem79(m): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
Please house , do anyone have a trustworthy contact of any company or individual that i may use to send some phones from China to Nigeria ?

Thanks in advance
Re: From China To Nigeria !!! by zhangzhao(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
There are many ways, there are many double logistics companies, can add WHATSAPP + 8613681411604。I am in Beijing, China.
Re: From China To Nigeria !!! by yesloaded: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
Akeem79:
Please house , do anyone have a trustworthy contact of any company or individual that i may use to send some phones from China to Nigeria ?

Thanks in advance

Chat us on Whatsapp 08137750741

Check our nairaland profile to see procurement + shipping service thread
Re: From China To Nigeria !!! by Akeem79(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
yesloaded:

Chat us on Whatsapp 08137750741

Check our nairaland profile to see procurement + shipping service thread

Interesting
I need your China contact number plz
Re: From China To Nigeria !!! by Akeem79(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
zhangzhao:
There are many ways, there are many double logistics companies, can add WHATSAPP + 8613681411604。I am in Beijing, China.

I called the line right now a Chinese man pick up and unable to chat with english which means you're not the real owner of the number you posted !!!

1 Share

Re: From China To Nigeria !!! by yesloaded: 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
Akeem79:

Interesting
I need your China contact number plz

I suggest you gather enough information on how cargo works before you end up losing your valuables
Re: From China To Nigeria !!! by Akeem79(m): 12:15am On Jul 02, 2021
yesloaded:

I suggest you gather enough information on how cargo works before you end up losing your valuables

It seems like you don't have China contact person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From China To Nigeria !!! by yesloaded: 7:25am On Jul 02, 2021
Akeem79:

It seems like you don't have China contact person

I think you don't know what you want

Is it Chinese number that you want or shipping from China to Nigeria?
Re: From China To Nigeria !!! by Akeem79(m): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
yesloaded:

I think you don't know what you want

Is it Chinese number that you want or shipping from China to Nigeria?

Dude I don't want to called you scammer ooo
How can you ship something from China to Nigeria without any Chinese contact ?
Talking about Chinese contact doesn't mean it must be a Chinese person , it may also be a Nigerian representative living in China,
So I will know whom to grab if my stuff didn't reach my final destination. Since I'm not in Nigeria, got my point right ?
Re: From China To Nigeria !!! by zhangzhao(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
Dear friends, hello, because of the time difference, I am in China, if you contact me, it is best to use the message, whatsapp, if I get a strange call while sleeping, I generally think it is a prank call. My whatsapp is 086 13681411604.

(1) (Reply)

Earn A Minimum Of 2000 Daily From The Comfort Of Your Home With Your Smart Phone / Charcoal: IF You Can Supply 600-700 Bags Of Charcoal To Lagos Enter Here / Get Zelle Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.