Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. (14760 Views)

Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos / ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' / Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Fearcom(m): 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2011
Eyah!Sorry oh. . . . . sad
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by safarigirl(f): 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2011
Sad for him, hope he gets well soon, and pliz some people should try to be sympathetic for once instead of promoting bad belle syndrome[b][/b]
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2011
Sorry to hear that! I hope he makes a full recovery and those responsible are dealt with.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Mobinga: 7:49am On Jan 14, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Sorry to hear that! I hope he makes a full recovery and those responsible are dealt with.

Are you for real? No offence kiss kiss
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Webbullion(m): 8:01am On Jan 14, 2011
Nigerians should be greatful to God his alive , his Mr Nigeria and ambassador representing our great country,nigeria should atleast thank God for him
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Shoolar(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2011
Naija ppl no dey lik beta thing, na so dem shot 'bayelsa fc striker' to death d day the club won NPL 2-years ago.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by queensmith: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2011
Shoolar:

Naija ppl no dey lik beta thing, na so dem shot 'bayelsa fc striker' to death d day the club won NPL 2-years ago.

Trust me its one of his friends that set him up, why would you be driiving around wearing 300k worth of jewellery? thats absurd!
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by enomakos(m): 11:54am On Jan 14, 2011
get well man
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Trisha5: 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2011
mobinga stop being dumb. He is on the runway dude and putting on undies on stage is just one of the many oufits.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Mobinga: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2011
Let me guess you are female? The judges in the pageant were all females get off their sick twisted sexual trill watching this man walk about wearing a pant and shaking his arse! Shame on you.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2011
Lol,Trish,d guy 'cant' stop being dumb.its his imprint.Moby,if u wanna challenge me to a duel about who speaks or writes better,well,then bring it on,man,and its gonna be d biggest mistake u ever made.oh, mind u,am multi-lingual.i speak english,yoruba,igbo(cos i'm serving in Ebonyi n av picked up d language),partially french and swahili perfectly(cos i was born in Tanzania,East Africa).so, please take ur pick n bring ur sorry ass.and if na pidgeon u want,i full ground.idiot.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Mobinga: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2011
jcgodfrey:

Lol,Trish,d guy 'cant' stop being dumb.its his imprint.Moby,if u wanna challenge me to a duel about who speaks or writes better,well,then bring it on,man,and its gonna be d biggest mistake u ever made.oh, mind u,am multi-lingual.i speak english,yoruba,igbo(cos i'm serving in Ebonyi n av picked up d language),partially french and swahili perfectly(cos i was born in Tanzania,East Africa).so, please take your pick n bring your sorry backside.and if na pidgeon u want,i full ground,
grin grin grin grin grin grin lol. . .lol grin grin grin grin Learn punctuations well.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by suncity: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2011
Thank God Almighty the poor chap is ALIVE, I wish him quick recovery.
And as 4 u, Just hold ur peace if u don't have anything gud 2 say or wish him, CHAO
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by charles009(m): 3:07am On Jan 15, 2011
sorry dude, very nice physique though. i believe everybody here is above 18. get some life you rubbish idiots blabbing absolute rubbish on this thread
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by raphy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2011
happy new yr to u all,
hi its been a long while ppl,i hope u all are in gud health.
as for the mr naija i have never meet him i wish him quick recovery as well.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by manugbo(m): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2011
some of the armed robbers, assasinators and bombers have access to nairaland,so im not shocked by some comments on this on this forum :-x
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by naijangel7(f): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2011
I hope he recovers fully really soon and God bess him and his family.

Having said that i think there´s really something gay about his pose in that picture and the funny things around his neck and wrists. Doesn´t look masculine at all. Shey a Mr. Nigeria is supposed to be the prototypical male? What´s with the choker around his neck and hand on hips, complete with bracelets? He coud have worn them bracelet things around his upper arm and lose the choker, more masculine.

Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by vislabraye(m): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2011
Its still like a news. They did the same thing to 2face 2ce. I think this guy should leave FESTAC. When u start riding r jeep, boys go say you wan oppress them, Make im vammose
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Ranoscky(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2011
Mobinga, what about wrestlers, they'r also gays, right? undecided

naijangel7:

I hope he recovers fully really soon and God bess him and his family.

Having said that i think there´s really something gay about his pose in that picture and the funny things around his neck and wrists. Doesn´t look masculine at all. Shey a Mr. Nigeria is supposed to be the prototypical male? What´s with the choker around his neck and hand on hips, complete with bracelets? He coud have worn them bracelet things around his upper arm and lose the choker, more masculine.
Hush girl, just hush!
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by nairapower: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2011
What a pity? Pls recover fast.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Mobinga: 11:29am On Jan 17, 2011
Ranoscky:

Hush girl, just hush!
That filthy sport? Wrestling should be banned worldwide. Fake-ass people
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Ranoscky(m): 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2011
Mobinga:

That filthy sport? Wrestling should be banned worldwide. Fake-backside people
Lolz. . .Now you can see for yourself that the post below is right.

Trisha5:

He is on the runway dude and putting on undies on stage is just one of the many oufits.

Imagine som1 puttin on suit while wrestlin.

Imagine som1 puttin on agbada while goin to club.

Imagine yourself puttin on baggy jean, flambouyant top, and timberland while goin for an office interview, with your face cap facin backward grin just kiddin.

So, the bottom line is, every concert/shows has it's own outfit, same also to peagents; So don't blame him (Mr. Nigeria, Lol) for puttin on only pant and standin in front of the judges, for that is what the concert is all about.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2011
He was shot but not 7times. 6 pellets in his arm and 1 in his hip. Hes he has undergone surgery.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Mobinga: 6:51am On Jan 18, 2011
:p
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by poweredcom(m): 2:24am On Jan 19, 2011
another 5o cent in the making
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by naijangel7(f): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2011
Ranoscky:

Hush girl, just hush!

After you, Mr. i.too.know. Is this how you pose in your own pictures? or you wear bracelets and chokers too? yeye.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Ranoscky(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^^

Baba-nla ode ni e. . . .As if you don't know the reason why he was on such outfit, oloshi.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by naijangel7(f): 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2011
Ranoscky:

^^^

Baba-nla ode ni e. . . .As if you don't know the reason why he was on such outfit, oloshi.

olori buruku ni e. Agbaya shoshosho. Go to google and look for pics of macho men dressed like this. Shege dan iska kawai. Onye ara, onye iberibe. Next time mind your own business. Freak.

And it´s "in such an outfit" and NOT "on such outfit". Simple English, olodo.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by 19417able: 9:30am On Jan 24, 2011
Mr Nigeria need go for a very big Thanksgiving because, this is the work of God. Quick recovery!!!
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Ranoscky(m): 8:20am On Jan 27, 2011
naijangel7:

olori buruku ni e. Agbaya shoshosho. Go to google and look for pics of macho men dressed like this. Shege dan iska kawai. Onye ara, onye iberibe. Next time mind your own business. Freak.

And it´s "in such an outfit" and NOT "on such outfit". Simple English, olodo.

Oh, you called me olodo just b'cos you corrected my mistake ni? undecided. . . grin Mrs perfect Oshi. . .Abinrun.

FYI, even the owners of the language do sometimes make mistake when speakin it, talkless.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by osas007(m): 6:39am On Feb 01, 2011
I dont understand ooo, some are posting on here that he looks gayish with his dressing when you freaking know that he is modeling??una even know wetin modeling be self?what does him being shot has to do with him being gay looking?why not just pray and sympathize with him and stop saying trash just because you feel like or daft, mehn some people can be foolish oo even with there experience self, lol
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by osas007(m): 6:44am On Feb 01, 2011
Ranoscky:

Hush girl, just hush!

Abi nahh hush hush girl, do you know what modelling is called?that what you see in the picture so what does gay have to do with it hun?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Command Queries Lagos DPO Over Escaped Rapist Brothers / How To Avoid Being Shot Or Get In Trouble With The Police In Nigeria / Bandits Demand New Naira Notes From Family Of Victims Abducted In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.