Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata (47945 Views)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by lostinHeaven: 9:39am On May 06, 2020
with whose money
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by Premiumwriter: 9:40am On May 06, 2020
H

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by tonididdy(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2020
lostinHeaven:
with whose money
At least it returned to the masses unless the recipient is a family member of the first lady undecided
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by enemyofprogress: 9:41am On May 06, 2020
TheEffective:
Indeed enemyofprogress
Rubbish
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by Fheelzz(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2020
This is commendable but still they loot us sha
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by shamsin6300(m): 9:42am On May 06, 2020
Shellsploit:
Lalasticlala sef grin

My luv for this game.
I fit dash u 10goals & still win.

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by Nobody: 9:43am On May 06, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Giving a poor what rightfully is hers is no miracle, no blessings. It is ignorance of good governance that makes makes a poor recieve with thanks what is rightfully theirs.

who told you they give to the poor?

they only give to party leaders who contributed one way or the other to their being elected
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by adam4success(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2020
Shellsploit:
Lalasticlala sef grin

U make me remember my secondary schools. Ps1 and 2
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by mechanics(m): 9:48am On May 06, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by Hoodbilonia: 9:51am On May 06, 2020
That year of sega and ps1
Shellsploit:
Lalasticlala sef grin
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by Nobody: 9:59am On May 06, 2020
Any body saying igbo amaka on this tread is a tribalistic Goat
#one Nigeria
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by webizone(m): 9:59am On May 06, 2020
emeijeh:
Weldone, Gucci firstlady

Dude, you just reminded me of my Sega™ playing days!

INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR SOCCER, DELUUUUUUX!

Yakuni cheesy
Yakuni! The guy na world class.
But my supersub na Kibbee.
Mauro and Taliha dey combine perfectly.
Rezi just dey score from midfield.
Ugapi and Nkomo, solid back wey dey overlap.

In short, my team was badass!
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by Nobody: 10:00am On May 06, 2020
YorubaPrince:
Nonsense... on whose account would that be? Who bears the cost? If it's her personal funds, how and where did she get it?

See how they're adulating her not knowing it's ONLY a matter of 4yrs and you'll see them doing the same for someone else.

These pple keep robbing the public of their rights yet being worshipped. NONSENSE! angry
Gbam! and when intelligent people like you asks this kinda important questions, the answer you will get are insults and rubbish questions like, which one did you donate? or they label you a hater grin most nigerians sadly including the youths are poor ignorant and dumb. it's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by Essence20(m): 10:03am On May 06, 2020
Nice gesture
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by emeijeh(m): 10:04am On May 06, 2020
webizone:

Yakuni! The guy na world class.
But my supersub na Kibbee.
Mauro and Taliha dey combine perfectly.
Rezi just dey score from midfield.
Ugapi and Nkomo, solid back wey dey overlap.

In short, my team was badass!

Chai, na from halfway line o.
Just press and direct steadily, the next thing camera go pan to jubilating players grin grin grin grin
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by SpaceTour: 10:05am On May 06, 2020
Good job
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by Kennyswag: 10:09am On May 06, 2020
Audio
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by SweetCunt97(f): 10:11am On May 06, 2020
Home. I miss east sha.. Surrounded by thick forests, chirping birds, cool weather... Such serenity
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by Dpharisee: 10:19am On May 06, 2020
Smoke55:
FTC!

Thats Beautiful...Igbo Amaka Indeed!

cry cry cry cry
I am crying on behalf of Yoruba Muslims for this statement
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by Nobody: 10:22am On May 06, 2020
Shellsploit:
Lalasticlala sef grin

He shoot! Keeper Fumble grin

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by GeneralPula: 10:24am On May 06, 2020
Shellsploit:
Lalasticlala sef grin

Damn.. You bringing back sega memories man cool
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by zoedew: 10:27am On May 06, 2020
Our political leaders are not in office to “donate” to us but to serve us
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by Danny50: 10:30am On May 06, 2020
Commendable
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by mekaboy(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2020
Rubbish. What happens to the rest of the poor women in the environment?
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by tunderoc(m): 10:38am On May 06, 2020
OMG! Memories I played this game like
Shellsploit:
Lalasticlala sef grin
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by saxxyb: 10:40am On May 06, 2020
I don't believe this , it just for publicity stunt, shame in this government
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by KayCee92(m): 10:42am On May 06, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish

Wonderful. This comment should be studied. To those who wish to do good, just do so without listening to people like this aturu. This comment shows that even if U kill yourself for people some will still say "why is he not living for us". Then you choose to live and they go thus "is it not his mates that are dying for their people"....Do good, regardless. It the right thing to do. Whether public opinion is for or against such good act.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by manuelreports: 10:48am On May 06, 2020
Lostz:

who told you they give to the poor?

they only give to party leaders who contributed one way or the other to their being elected
Don't talk what you don't know, that woman does not even Belong to any political party. One thing about Anambra First Lady is that she is one of the most generous first Lady Anambra have had in the years past. She have been doing this for long just that not all of then is giving a media hype.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by ebopee: 10:48am On May 06, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by Nobody: 10:54am On May 06, 2020
manuelreports:

Don't talk what you don't know, that woman does not even Belong to any political party. One thing about Anambra First Lady is that she is one of the most generous first Lady Anambra have had in the years past. She have been doing this for long just that not all of then is giving a media hype.

I hear. are you from the same community with the woman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

T.Y Danjuma Worth $1.2bn, Owns International Hotels – Bloomberg / Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF / Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.