Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Funniest Comedian In Kogi State: Ozi Anty - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Funniest Comedian In Kogi State: Ozi Anty (708 Views)

See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos / I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Comedian In Kogi State: Ozi Anty by muzamil001(m): 2:32am On May 06, 2020
The funniest comedian in Kogi State: Ozi-anty

Ozi Anty has fully proven to the whole of Kogi State [/b]people that he is the [b]funniest comedian in Kogi state [/b]with the way he set up his comdey concepts.

[b]Ozi anty
can't be underrated of not being ranked because his apperance alone will crack your ribs, Ozi anty is the number (1) ranter in kogi state who do shot video skits to entertain his fans.

Ozi anty on a normal walk out always wear face mask just to hide his real identity from people because once his real face is seen by people, his displace on his video will not entertain people anymore.

Ozianty has been able to gather and maintain his fan base from his home town, he also did his first show which titled ''HOUSE OF OZI-ANTY'' which was one of the biggest live concert held in kogi state in 2019.

Ozi anty
was able to attract the attention of top kogi state stakeholders because they love him performing and he makes them laugh a lot.

Brief History of ozi anty

Born and brought up in Lagos,came home to complete his primary school at FCE Okene (just pry 6).Then I procee to a boarding house, Citadel international college, Ikare Akoko, Ondo State Was a technical student. I was initially made the assistant senior prefect as at when I was in ss2 then I was later made the headboy as at ss3.

Finished secondary school year 2014 and got admission into Ahmadu Bello university Zaria in the department of Telecommunication engineering, faculty of engineering Then finished my Bsc 2019
Find more about ozi Anty: https://classiqvibes.com.ng/featured/gist/the-funniest-comedian-in-kogi-state-ozi-anty/

Re: Funniest Comedian In Kogi State: Ozi Anty by StarboyMichael(m): 2:52am On May 06, 2020
Halloween comedian

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Career Easily-learn Affiliate/cpa Marketing For Free / Show Interest In Msce / Earn Extra Cash!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.